It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARE YOU READY? 11/11/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by SaturnFX
-comes up for air-

This game is awesome!!!

-goes back in-

Yep. Sounds like you also _____ with _____ in the town of ______ while holding the _______. Then a _____ freakin' _____ totally ______ on a ______ with ______coming out of its _______.

I was all like ______!

Edited for spoilers.
Seriously, though... this game is totally sweet.

Some things are surfacing and starting to bug me
I can murder dragons now for breakfast (ok, not that easy, but still)...but I get pwned by some random bandits leader...really?

the faces were horrible...everyone looked to be a 60 year old heavy smoker whom had no clue what a bar of soap was...but I fixed that with mods, so things are better.

erm...biggest gripe is neither nifskope nor the construction kit is released yet...once those are released, expect tons upon tons of amazing mods..but until then...bah.

edit on 14-11-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I'm sporting the console version so the mod thing is out of my reach, anyway. As far as the faces, I just chalked it up to the harsh weather. On the bright side, I've seen characters that are prettier in Skyrim than any in Oblivion but, overall, they definitely look like they sleep in dirty wind tunnel with sandpaper pillows.

As far as the dragon difficulty thing, I heard a good reason for it. Dragons are necessary to kill by everybody, no matter what. So they need to be scaled to your advancement. The bad-asses that aren't connected to the main story are as tough as they are, regardless of when you encounter them. It's something I feel they kind of had to do. I've also talked to people who play rogue-type classes who have a lot of difficulty with the dragons but none with bandit leaders (and what-not). Personally, In my head, I just imagine it's part of being "Dragonborn" and all that jazz.

To me, the "favorites" menu is the only thing that bothered me and I'm already getting over it.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Actually, I just found another fun way to kill them dragons:

Alternate Dragon Slaying Method

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Right
I can appreciate the realism angle of it...and if this was just a game I was planning on racing through once, I would adopt such a view also
But frankly...I will more than likely be launching this for a couple years fairly regularly...so, PC version is required to keep the interest up and form the land to my vision verses their version

top topics

<< 1   >>

join