It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The role of Israelites in Islamic prophecy (Must-read for christians)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
While its fairly common knowledge that the Mahdi is described as having an "Israelite body"... there are some other very fascinating but hardly known facts concerning Israelites in Islamic eschatology.

I came across this a few years ago... that the Israelites would play a crucial role in fulfilling prophecy even in Islamic perspective.
I bet most christians do not know that the bani israel (children of Israel) would form the majority of the mahdis army.
Of course, them being Israelites has no bearing on the fact that they would be devout muslims, because Islam holds "religion" higher than "ethnicity".

Some of the signs of the Mahdis army are that they will....
-be Israelites and NOT arabs (In fact, the Arabs would be hostile to these Israelite Muslims.)
-be from a place with cold climate (Arab lands are generally hot)
-live in poverty and hardship
-have a reputation for being fierce warriors

So considering that there are Israelites who are muslims, one can explore eschatology from an new perspective. All that is required is an open mind.

Further reading
sites.google.com...
www.biblesearchers.com...

edit on 9-11-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
That would actually fall in line with what Walid Shoebat, a former Muslim and Palestinian terrorist, now teaches. In fact, several Biblical teachers are making a connection between the Madhi and the Christian version of the Antichrist.

Yeah, I know the next video is Glenn Beck. But this was an extremely interesting show; his guests really halped out with that.

So whose bad guy is really the bad guy? Are the Bani Israel the "Synagogue of Satan?" O.o I can't wait to find out.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

several Biblical teachers are making a connection between the Madhi and the Christian version of the Antichrist.

Well, tell them they are wrong.
Because both christianity and Islam teaches that the anti-christ is one eyed. (Zechariah 11:17) and will be defeated by Jesus. The mahdi is a seperate character who also fights against the anti-christ.

Islamic prophecy is not exactly the perfect mirror image of biblical prophecy that these christian preachers want it to be.

Christians believe that a virgin-born messiah Jesus returns to destroys the anti-christ.
Muslims also believe that a virgin born messiah Jesus returns to destroys the anti-christ.

Anyway this thread is about the role that Israelites play in the end times, according to Islamic writings... not on the identity of the anti-christ.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Christians can't take credence on what they reagrd as a false religions prophecy. Why should christians care about a single word?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Christians can't take credence on what they reagrd as a false religions prophecy. Why should christians care about a single word?

Well then they should... given their obsession with all things prophetic that concern "Israel".
The OP points out the major role that Israelites play in Islamic prophecies.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Here is a video I meant to add to the OP....

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
thanks op .. Chuck Messler has a very good take on the subject ... www.khouse.org... Behold A White Horse

The Coming World Leader - 'The Antichrist' This broadcast discusses: What is the significance of '666'? part 4 www.khouse.org...
and the last podcast part 5 www.khouse.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Wow, someone really hates Israel. More and more in my lifetime I'm seeing prophecy fulfilled. Israel truly is a thorn in the side of everyone on Earth, even the USA is turning it's back on her.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I see no indicators that he hates Israel. He just found something interesting and wanted to share, is what it looks like.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
I see no indicators that he hates Israel. He just found something interesting and wanted to share, is what it looks like.

Go look at all the titles/themes of the threads this member has authored in the past 30 days.

edit on 9-11-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Wow, someone really hates Israel. More and more in my lifetime I'm seeing prophecy fulfilled. Israel truly is a thorn in the side of everyone on Earth, even the USA is turning it's back on her.

Might help if you explain how the OP expresses "hatred" of Israel.

Instead the OP is actually 100% in favor of "Israelites".... except not of the jewish variety.

Perhaps you find it offensive that another religon associates them with the army of an important Islamic figure?
Perhaps you should read the OP again??

It seems like you are you not very comfortable with the fact there are "Israelites" who are now living as muslims???

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Does that preacher know that Allah is Yahweh?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

to add too some context of my previous post ...this is a podcast by Chuck Messler ... We really need to rightly divide the word of truth ...something to consider .... www.khouse.org...

also www.khouse.org...

edit on 9-11-2011 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)
So maybe the good old usa is the one to reestablish Babylon ....? Hmmm ...intresting
for only christians you can zip to 1328 and find a incrediable truth that just might blow your mind ...time to pray ....

Eschatological Issues for Christians www.khouse.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

As politely as I can...
if your posts are only to provide khouse.org's point of view, then PLEASE start a new thread for it on this forum. .. instead of posting links to that website on my thread, where the OP is about something else entirely different.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
While its fairly common knowledge that the Mahdi is described as having an "Israelite body"... there are some other very fascinating but hardly known facts concerning Israelites in Islamic eschatology.

I came across this a few years ago... that the Israelites would play a crucial role in fulfilling prophecy even in Islamic perspective.
I bet most christians do not know that the bani israel (children of Israel) would form the majority of the mahdis army.
Of course, them being Israelites has no bearing on the fact that they would be devout muslims, because Islam holds "religion" higher than "ethnicity".

Some of the signs of the Mahdis army are that they will....
-be Israelites and NOT arabs (In fact, the Arabs would be hostile to these Israelite Muslims.)
-be from a place with cold climate (Arab lands are generally hot)
-live in poverty and hardship
-have a reputation for being fierce warriors

So considering that there are Israelites who are muslims, one can explore eschatology from an new perspective. All that is required is an open mind.

Further reading
sites.google.com...
www.biblesearchers.com...

from where you come with this fact that mahdis army they will be Israelites and NOT arabs .. i think your sours from some Shiite Persian hadyth.
whatever ,there is no mention, of the mahdi Army in any hadyth . and about the army that contain sons of Israel In fact he didn't mention the sons of Israel but he mention the son Of Isaac and he talk about little force not about a whole army .
so be sure about what you mention about Islam and his signs of the last day .
and BTW the only one who will have Army from the sons of Israel Is the the dajjal " the false Messiah" aka antiChrist and his Army will contain 70 thousand man from the sons of Israel from Isfahan ..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Abrahim

from where you come with this fact that mahdis army they will be Israelites and NOT arabs .. i think your sours from some Shiite Persian hadyth.
whatever ,there is no mention, of the mahdi Army in any hadyth . and about the army that contain sons of Israel In fact he didn't mention the sons of Israel but he mention the son Of Isaac and he talk about little force not about a whole army .
so be sure about what you mention about Islam and his signs of the last day .
and BTW the only one who will have Army from the sons of Israel Is the the dajjal " the false Messiah" aka antiChrist and his Army will contain 70 thousand man from the sons of Israel from Isfahan ..

No, I am aware that the Shia version of the Mahdi is different, in the sense that he will pray in Hebrew, and qill rule according to the law of David.
Sons of Isaac can be thought as Sons of Israel, since Isaac is the father of Israel.
Sons of Isaac CANNOT be Sons of Ishmael, though.

When I say "army" it means a force of men who will fight wars. But they will be sons of Israel taking part in the last battles.

The anti-christ is said to be followed by 70,000 Jews(who are also sons of Israel) from Persia.
That only means there is a division between Sons of israel who are jews and muslims.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

As politely as I can...
if your posts are only to provide khouse.org's point of view, then PLEASE start a new thread for it on this forum. .. instead of posting links to that website on my thread, where the OP is about something else entirely different.

Thanks.

If you had bothered to listen to the audio files, you would have learned Dr. Missler's views on the Antichrist, which is absolutely germane to the subject. I think Chuck Missler is an excellent Biblical scholar, and his views should be taken seriously.

ETA: The Issac vs. Ishmael thing. In Genesis, God made an "everlasting covenant" with Abraham, which was passed to ISSAC, and not Ishmael. I think this whole Israeli vs. Arab thing is just a 4,000 year old case of sibling butthurt at being passed over, as tribal custom normally gave the birthright to the firstborn, which was Ishmael. But that's not the way God wanted it.
edit on 3/13/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/13/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Dont ask me to listen to your internet prophets such as Chuck Missler.

There is no Isaac vs Ishmael thing.
The so called "sibling rivalry" between them is a construct of fundamentalists like Chuck Missler.
The bible shows that Ishmael and Isaac reunited for Abrahams funeral. There is no evidence of rivalry between the brothers.

As for the covenant, the bible says it includes all the descendants of Abraham... so your claim that it was passed on only to Isaac is not backed up by the bible.
edit on 14-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Dont ask me to listen to your internet prophets such as Chuck Missler.

Chuck does commentaries shedding light on biblical things from his technical and strategic backgrounds, and does exegetical commentaries on the books of the Bible. I've never heard the man claim to be a prophet, and in fact, he's one of the most humble teachers I've ever listened to. He routinely says "It doesn't mean we're right, it just the reasons I believe this way or that. Don't believe what I say, be like Acts 17:11 and do the research for yourself.

But I've never heard him claim to be any prophet or claim to have a word from the Lord. I'm not sure at all what you're referring to with this "prophet" nonsense.

There is no Isaac vs Ishmael thing.
The so called "sibling rivalry" between them is a construct of fundamentalists like Chuck Missler.
The bible shows that Ishmael and Isaac reunited for Abrahams funeral. There is no evidence of rivalry between the brothers.

It has nothing to do with a rivalry, it happens to do with who received the inheritance and who didn't. And God said Issac was the son of the promise. Heck, Ismael wasn't even Sarah's son.

"And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called."

And Paul goes on to explain Issac was the son of the promise because he was the son of faith, Ishmael was the son of the flesh, because Abraham and Sarah didn't trust God for the son they were promised.

edit on 14-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Chuck does commentaries shedding light on biblical things from his technical and strategic backgrounds, and does exegetical commentaries on the books of the Bible. I've never heard the man claim to be a prophet, and in fact, he's one of the most humble teachers I've ever listened to. He routinely says "It doesn't mean we're right, it just the reasons I believe this way or that. Don't believe what I say, be like Acts 17:11 and do the research for yourself.

Chuck may not have called himself a "prophet" but when he puts up videos confidently giving his personal interpretation of scriptures, a lot of christians look up to him as a source of understanding regarding eschatological events. In other words, he has a cult-like following among many christians, who form their opinions on his interpretations.

I admit, I too casually go through videos of speakers and random individuals on youtube, but I do that to supplement my own reading. I don't reply to a discussion by merely posting a video,and saying "look, this scholar said this" and then go on to imply that because he is a "scholar" his words are right.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join