It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pwning Moments (FPS)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
You know those times, when you are playing a videogame, be it on pc or console. Usually and fps but not specific. You're doing alright at the game, but at certain times you zone right in and somehow completely destroy everyone.

Me and my buddy used to called them god-mode moments =P, Its where we're so lost in the game, and wrecking it left right and center, i love fps

It just happened to me in Battlefield 3, still kinda learning the game. Average 8 - 12 kills in a round, 18 - 26 if playing in a 500 kill team-deathmatch. But i just blazed through everyone, top score, definatly spaced out.

What is your favourite fps?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
far cry 2 is great...no multi player though

played MW3 tonight...pretty good

every now and then i'll end up like 30 and 2....it must be connection glitch ...normally happy to break even
edit on 9-11-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I've been hooked on BF3, i want MW3
Brings me back to when i had a 360,
Now i play PC, and the graphics own =P

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I know those moments on BF3! Every now and then as a sniper or tank i have those killing sprees and impossible kills.. Definitely god-mode moments!

(Curious about COD:MW3 though! Gonna buy it asap when i got time away from my new house..
)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Oh yeah, OP.

I love the zone-out moments. I hit them pretty frequently. Been FPS gaming since Battlefield 1942, so I'm well seasoned.

The FUNNER part than assault zone-out moments, is sniping and being a team-player, and assisting in supplies where they're needed and such. Something you simply don't get with spray-and-pray games like the recent CoD releases.

BF3 is absolutely phenomenal, I love it.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
L4D2. When you're on fire, it feels like you're truly griefing an entire team.

So satisfying.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Unless you are actually on fire, then that turns into everyone laughing at you.
Good game though, so many fun moments.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Yeah, I still can't stop playing Halo Reach. Battlefield & MW3 both look pretty awesome. Hoping I'll get Dead Island for Xmas too. What's hilarious....I'm old(er) chic who has classically always liked RPGs & has recently discovered the excitement of FPS. Mhmmm, I had the first Atari2600 when I was in grade school lols.

Here's one of my shining moments. I'd only been playing for a month. Bummer I didn't shoot the dude who is assinating my teammate right away but first shoot the guy behind him. Good Times.

new topics

top topics

join