It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Australians The next ....Dead?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by OzTiger
The Liberals under Johnny Howard loudly declared "There will NEVER EVER be a GST in Australia"! As soon as they were in power we got the GST.

Why post lies? You "forget" that the "Still, before the 1998 election, Howard proposed a GST that would replace all sales taxes, as well as applying to all goods and services....... Howard described the election win as a "mandate for the GST""

So a GST was part of the Howard election campaign, and he won

The Labour Party, under Julia(r) Gillard, loudly declared "There will NEVER EVER be a Carbon Tax" in Australia! We just got the Carbon Tax!

labour said that they would not introduce a carbon tax, but the only way they could win was with the support of the greens, so they introduced a carbon tax!

I respect your opinion but beg to differ.
Little Johnny Howard is on record as saying that "There will NEVER EVER be a GST" and even when he got into power and proposed the legislation he had to get Democrat Leader, Meg Lees, to 'climb into bed with him'!
Moot point with Julia(r) Gillard but a promise is supposed to be a promise but this does not apply to Politicians of whatever Party as they class lying as an occupational privilege which doesn't count. It will count at the next election my friend, mark my words.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

5/Approx 98% of Australia is now under foreign mining lease ownership.

Can you give us a source for this please, and even if it is half true, its a friggn lease, they own jack
they pay for that lease . So what's the big deal ?

Australia has had Chinese here since the 1700's so the problem is what, I am not getting this thread

Migrant workers, why not, slack ass Aussies wouldn't even contemplate applying to scrub a toilet.

When you employ some young aussie ( so called white looking ) you have to pay extra for a brain
and I am being serious

We need more migrant workers to do the work that locals refuse to do now, bring more in i say especially on the 457 visas

Wal

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Australia is exactly like the United States right now.

They could not afford to pay the 'promised' retirements to their military, teachers, police, politicians, judges....

So this Generation of Aussies is being sold out...thrown under the bus....give mass amounts of foreigners cheapo labor jobs to increase corporate profits to generate revenue/tax revenue.....

So the 'Boomer' Generation military, teachers, police, politicians, and judges all can get their fat sweet retirements.

They don't care about the Generation now being sold out. If they did, they would have had more kids way back then to keep their system going. But they didn't. Me Me Me Generation.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I respect your intentions.
But a generation of Canadians/American/ British/Australian/New Zealand/French/German...young men were killed from the years 1914 to 1945 and then of course the carnage continued in the Korean and Vietnam wars.

There was in fact a shortage of young men to procreate, they were killed defending my/your existence.

Post war many women were widowed, and they didn't automatically spread their legs and have children, as some would have you believe.

They grieved and honoured their husbands , because they loved them.

The B52s are on sat Tv ..wow Love shack ...wow what a song

A gap of years before natural birth numbers were restored.

Stadiums of men approx Wembley stadium in size (100,0000) (old wembley) would be filled 150 times over ie 15 million men of the west to house the dead of western soldiers killed in the wars.

The dead hopefully don't see the nations they defended , being nations where mosques are outnumbering churches.

Would they say ...who were the moraless traitors who sold out us and our descendants?

Or would they say oh well, as long as the rich got richer , who gives a s*** about my grandkids and their kids.

I died for nought, but hey thats cool.
edit on 10-11-2011 by Dr Expired because: God the B52s came on had to inform

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

well if you look close enough you can see the resentment in the eyes of the older folk....especially in the rsl at certain times..

and you know what politics is so useless its all he said she said...they all lie ...ffs thats their agenda

the only solution is to out the elites.?...lol that being said how many times has a revolution been fought and won only to find out that history has been re written and the same bloodlines of royal lineage has been in power for how long now?how many thousands of years?

i have to agree with the op were are doomed,sowly being assimilated into the borg concensus....but hey its all good..we have 5 dolla maccas meals ... life is good..

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

This is not racism, Factual data is the statement
.I have grave concerns for the future generation of our country. A single generation of get rich at any cost business is destroying any opportunity for the youth to find any real employment. We no longer manufacture as importation is a sizeable cost saving. The consequences will been seen sooner rather than later. Can things change ? I pray.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The big Mac luchtime special is $5.95 med fries med drink plus the delicious Big Mac double patty...mmmm.

Yes we are the lucky country.

Iam jumping up and down on my lawn , whilst the family are peeping behind the curtains.

Oh thank the lord of mercy for the $5.95 Big mac value deal.

Lets hope the mayonaise has no aborted fetuse trace ingredients.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The big Mac luchtime special is $5.95 med fries med drink plus the delicious Big Mac double patty...mmmm.

Yes we are the lucky country.

Iam jumping up and down on my lawn , whilst the family are peeping behind the curtains.

Oh thank the lord of mercy for the $5.95 Big mac value deal.

Lets hope the mayonaise has no aborted fetuse trace ingredients.

I am not quite sure of your above post but I would like to say that on my visits to the USA I have partaken of a Big Mac and it was beautiful, much better than the ones I tasted in Oz, however, when I asked what sort of beef their hamburgers were made of I was told "We get our beef from Australia"!?
I personally prefer the Big Mac Fish burger to the Big Mac Hamburger here in Oz.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

aborted fetuse trace ingredients....lol..

i rarely eat macdonalds,i feel unwell when i do.. and now you have put that thought in my mind i am cetain to never eat it

peace

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

There are plenty of non lazy Aussie born who cannot get a job mate.
Iam self employed and do oK , but know mates who are over 30 and are on skid row.

They get Security Licenses , but see Indian teenagers getting the jobs...$20 an hour in Australia is Ok if you get 60 hours a week, but there are over a thousand Indians with the name singh who have security Licenses in Qld alone...somehow they are allowed to change their names to Singh , as their Indian name is too confusing and "TOO HARD TO DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ON" those with discernement will know what is going on.

For the record I'm over 30, i have no issues getting work. Its geographic location. There is a lot of migration to our sunshine state (i dont know why i hate the heat), there is a massive population who's main source of income is the tourist trade, and having hardly any big business with offices there (old information).

There have been leaks to the press that secutity checks on foreign nationals wanting security licenses have been "pushed through " in order to save time.

I have to commend you for being self-employed in Queensland. I will agree, there was a massive scandal that involved the security business. Once located it was systematically destroyed by the Police, and all the people involved lost their licenses (and jobs). As for the security checks, they are still in place, but are national checks not international checks, this law needs reform imho.

As a frequent user of taxis I have been filled in by decent full time Gold coast cabbies of how Indian nationals have been hired on the so called skill shotrage visas to drive cabs ...some as young as 18 years old whilst Aussie born unemployed couldn't apply for a taxi license until they were 21.

Apparently after about three years of this the government has made the minimum age 20 years old for all regardless of age ...(after Indian cabbies of a young age smashed scores of taxis...all hushed up of course).

In Victoria you cannot hold a Taxi license until you are 21 regardless of nationality (written and prac exams), you also have to know how to drive, and know the streets. I have had 2 taxi licenses revoked in my lifetime for illegal driving (failing to stop at a stop light), and one for a Taxi driver who literally took me the wrong way despite me giving the directions.

There are jobs pushing trolleys near my brothers place on the Gold coast which once was the domain of Aussies who are now the domain Of Indian teenagers or those early 20s who can barely speak English.

Some partially disabled aussies had those jobs...not now.

I agree, this is a problem. HOWEVER seeing as i worked at a supermarket, we had a nice fellow (a bit slow) doing the work sadly he was run over by some moron in a hurry (we actually had a vigil and a memorial plaque at the entrance to the center), anyhow it is now sub-contracted to a company that handles jobs to the less fortunate.

See its not about the color of skin its about nationality.

I don't understand this what so ever

The snobby , elitist Uni types who bludged off their parents and got a degree by default, respond and say who would want such jobs anyway.

Whilst true blue Aussies know you work in any job rather than bludge if you can.

Sadly the if you are an ausie it is getting harder and harder to make reality, but only if you are an Australian citizen or national.

It appears very easy if you are not.

edit on 9-11-2011 by Dr Expired because: spelling

Well that would probably make me an 'elitist uni type who budged off my parents'. I have 2 Degrees, and 3 certificates, yes i got there riding on my mothers coat tails, i wont deny that. What i will slap is anyone that says i didn't earn those pieces of paper (with HDs mostly) i also gave up 3 positions in an attempt to do my degrees, for (and i met them, again thanks to mum) 3 young Australians who couldn't afford uni. So it does happen.

The last part, it comes down to your area, i can tell you in Victoria we have PANTS loads of jobs, my company has had 13 positions available, 7 of those have been filled leaving 6 more sitting there. we CANNOT find anyone with the mentality we want, and that simply is "eager to learn". You say to me "its hard, they are not lazy", sadly in my profession, and having to sack 3 people because they did not fulfill their 3 month obligation(s) (note - this is a COMPANY paid education scheme), I'm honestly disappointed.

As i said, it comes down to area.
edit on 11-11-2011 by Spruk because: grammar fail (theres probably more)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I work in construction and all our jobs have been taken by Chinese. I do not wont to slave my ass off just to be bale to afford basic necessities! Aren't we entitled to these as human beings?

And Australia is dying... we may be better of than the US at the moment but its only a matter of time, just look around you.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by UsualSuspect
Ok I see your point, but what are we to do? It is obvious this is happening, but our government does not care! They do not respect the wishes of the people. It seems to me that they may be controlled by the NWO, this is the reason the carbon tax has passed even though there is so much opposition.

It is all about making "whites" racist again. You have to understand that TPTB where/are, firmly against the various civil rights movements since they began. Also, by having sizable populations of brown skins in most Caucasian nations + add in unfair benefits for non-caucasians, it makes it easier for them to attack and exploit non-caucasian nations. Because have all the garbage we deal with in our day to day lives we just don't care.

Another thing is, TPTB are obsessed with things like lineage and genetics/breeding. I could easily imagine that they view the common Aussie as a waste of space /criminal/ "bad blood"(due to Australia's heritage as a penal colony).

People need to seriously look up all the hidden stuff in history. Actually, it would be an improvement if people actually read History at all....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join