It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Australians The next ....Dead?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Those who have studied soviet style tapping of the doomed, will understand the crux of this threads title.

In the recent years ..Australians have

1/ Had foreign nationals have the right to own what is under Aussie freehold land by Aussie Government Guarantee.

2/ Had low skilled/medium skilled/high skilled jobs outsourced by the millions to India/China.

3/ The importation by the hundreds of thousands if not millions of young Indian/ chinese workers who are not migrants nor permanent Australian residents...yet take low skilled yet oK paid jobs whilst almost a million Australians who queue for an interview are ignored and languish on the dole.

4/The stacking of major supermarket stores ie Coles...meyer or is that Myer?...and Woolworths of inferior contaminated chinese/Japanese pollluted product whilst once cheap(very cheap) but now very expensive (to working Aussies) produce is not available...as middle class demanding Asians and Europeans buy our non harmful produce.

5/Approx 98% of Australia is now under foreign mining lease ownership.

Prisoners in death camps knew they were about to die ...when food was withdrawn, when basic health was compromised, when worn clothes were not replaced.

Are Australians the 'New dead"?

I see the pattern do you?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
What are you talking about? Australia has always been like that. The Mad Max movies accurately portray a typical aussie lifestyle here, we also tame kangaroos to be guard-roos.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
What are you talking about? Australia has always been like that. The Mad Max movies accurately portray a typical aussie lifestyle here, we also tame kangaroos to be guard-roos.

Whatever you do dont mention the Drop Brears....

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
God protect us from amateur comedians who are not Pros for all imaginable reasons.

Lord let us sing and make merry music and strong wine lest we succumb to the unfunny.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

shhhhhhh not too loud

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It is not of importance that we accept our fate, just that we ....know ....we as cowards allowed it to be.

Whilst our women are not our own.... anymore than the children will know us at all...we will weep at the moon , that shows its face alas... also to those who knew we cared not for anything but money.
We were marked as the dead , yet took the money that sealed our fate.

The last Aussie to the new owners of Australia.

WE ARE THE DEAD.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
DONT MOCK THE DROP BEARS!
lol serious though, Australia is going to the pack, i'm about to move interstate again, but for the industry i work in there is always work for me, doesn't matter where i go, and the pay is usually good ($2500-$3500 P/F)

However in the industry i work in (security) i always see lots of immigrant's, and it's the sort of work where, if you are good at your' job, then you get the job's!
edit on 9/11/2011 by AlanQaida because: tecst

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Ok I see your point, but what are we to do? It is obvious this is happening, but our government does not care! They do not respect the wishes of the people. It seems to me that they may be controlled by the NWO, this is the reason the carbon tax has passed even though there is so much opposition.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UsualSuspect

In the end only the end will begin.
The life of those who inherited and squandered by greed... is not good viewing by the starving descendants who say..God didn't you see the greedy wanting your candy?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Ozi Ozi Ozi Oi Oi Oi Mad Max,Wolf Creek,Chopper,Ned Kelly,Snowtown,Port Aurthor The Malats, more psychos per capiter than any other region on earth.We love our crims cause if it wasnt for them the Brits would never have sent us to pardise lol id like to see em try!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

i agree they're selling off the country but that seems to be a world wide effort..

Apart from that I'm doing pretty well.
There's plenty of jobs if you're not lazy and I can still afford to eat well..

I don't think we're there yet..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Those who have studied soviet style tapping of the doomed, will understand the crux of this threads title.

1/ Had foreign nationals have the right to own what is under Aussie freehold land by Aussie Government Guarantee.

2/ Had low skilled/medium skilled/high skilled jobs outsourced by the millions to India/China.

3/ The importation by the hundreds of thousands if not millions of young Indian/ chinese workers who are not migrants nor permanent Australian residents...yet take low skilled yet oK paid jobs whilst almost a million Australians who queue for an interview are ignored and languish on the dole.

4/The stacking of major supermarket stores ie Coles...meyer or is that Myer?...and Woolworths of inferior contaminated chinese/Japanese pollluted product whilst once cheap(very cheap) but now very expensive (to working Aussies) produce is not available...as middle class demanding Asians and Europeans buy our non harmful produce.

Prisoners in death camps knew they were about to die ...when food was withdrawn, when basic health was compromised, when worn clothes were not replaced.

Millions of migrant workers? Source?

I hate having to deal with people who have poor English language skills, but the reality is that migrants are NOT taking our jobs en mass. I work in IT where there are a lot of immigrants, the reason for this is that we dont have the skills in our local population so we have to import them. My last job we imported a Pom and a Saffa (but Im sure thats ok with you because they are white) because we couldnt find a relivantly skilled developer here.

I have called you out on posting racism here before--and this is just another example of your xenophobic rhetoric. You make this country look bad.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Both political parties have now adopted a "Work til you Drop" superannuation scheme so that all the money you have paid in will go to the Government - smart move.
You will need a Philadelphia Lawyer to interpret your workplace agreement which, when boiled down to the nitty-gritty, means "A fair days pay for a fair weeks work" - another smart move.
I came here 44 years ago when the "Land of Milk and Honey" was at it's peak. There were 10 jobs for every bloke and an employer would take you to the pub every night and shout your beer for you - he was frightened to lose you.
Boy has that world gone down the gurgler.
Despite the old adage "If it ain't broke - don't fix it" the Pollies fixed it all right.
This once great Country is dying and it's a crying shame because we can't do anything about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz

I hate having to deal with people who have poor English language skills, but the reality is that migrants are NOT taking our jobs en mass. I work in IT where there are a lot of immigrants, the reason for this is that we dont have the skills in our local population so we have to import them. My last job we imported a Pom and a Saffa (but Im sure thats ok with you because they are white) because we couldnt find a relivantly skilled developer here.

I have called you out on posting racism here before--and this is just another example of your xenophobic rhetoric. You make this country look bad.

There should be no need for racist comments in a Multicultural Country my friend because basically we should all be AUSTRALIANS before anything else. (I am British by birth and Australian by choice). Sadly, there are many people of different races and religious denominations, who have settled here, who will accept the welfare and/or benefits Australia has to offer but will give nothing back in return. Instead they request (demand in some cases) that Australian's should change their way of life to suit theirs. There have been plenty of disturbances regarding this and I will not go into them. We should have learnt to live together and accept each others beliefs within each others parameters but it is the 'minority' who are creating the trouble not the 'majority'. Successive Government's have failed miserably in educating people in multiculturalism and if anything have done just the opposite by creating separate schools and religious centres. There has been recent requests (demands) for some area's to be subject to Sharia Law only - how on earth is your average Australian supposed to accept that?
We have someways to go yet but it is not too late if we can learn.
Have a nice day mate.
edit on 9-11-2011 by OzTiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Without addressing each of your points or the validity of them, I see the frustration within your underlying sentiments.

Sadly, the Australian Government seems unrepentant in handing out "457" Work Visa's at the expense of educating and recruiting from a capable, local workforce... one suspects that there is much more at play here??

And besides, the global elite view Australia as a mere commodity that they're prepared to exploit at will - 23 million subordinates are of no distraction to them.

This magnificant Island Nation is well worth fighting for, and an awareness of it's gradual erosion is a start to say the least.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz

May I kindly suggest that if you're going to correct a person on their "English language skills", that your own grammar, punctuation and spelling isn't in need of correction.

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perhaps

Without addressing each of your points or the validity of them, I see the frustration within your underlying sentiments.

Sadly, the Australian Government seems unrepentant in handing out "457" Work Visa's at the expense of educating and recruiting from a capable, local workforce... one suspects that there is much more at play here??

And besides, the global elite view Australia as a mere commodity that they're prepared to exploit at will - 23 million subordinates are of no distraction to them.

This magnificant Island Nation is well worth fighting for, and an awareness of it's gradual erosion is a start to say the least.

It isn't just the educating and recruiting though. Can anyone tell me why there are thousands of orchardists throughout Australia burning their thousands of tonnes of fruit whilst the government allows the importation of Oranges and Apples from across the sea.
The Liberals under "Honest" Little Johnny Howard loudly declared "There will NEVER EVER be a GST in Australia"! As soon as they were in power we got the GST.
The Labour Party, under Julia(r) Gillard, loudly declared "There will NEVER EVER be a Carbon Tax" in Australia! We just got the Carbon Tax!
Gawd help us!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OzTiger

Can anyone tell me why there are thousands of orchardists throughout Australia burning their thousands of tonnes of fruit whilst the government allows the importation of Oranges and Apples from across the sea.

I'm not so sure if there's an easy answer to that.

Maybe it's because our arable land reaps higher rewards for other purposes and fruit is cheaper to import??

A quick search reveals some interesting info' though.

Coles warned over fruit labelling

Seems the OP isn't so far off the mark afterall.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzTiger
The Liberals under Johnny Howard loudly declared "There will NEVER EVER be a GST in Australia"! As soon as they were in power we got the GST.

Why post lies? You "forget" that the "Still, before the 1998 election, Howard proposed a GST that would replace all sales taxes, as well as applying to all goods and services....... Howard described the election win as a "mandate for the GST""

So a GST was part of the Howard election campaign, and he won

The Labour Party, under Julia(r) Gillard, loudly declared "There will NEVER EVER be a Carbon Tax" in Australia! We just got the Carbon Tax!

labour said that they would not introduce a carbon tax, but the only way they could win was with the support of the greens, so they introduced a carbon tax!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th

i agree they're selling off the country but that seems to be a world wide effort..

Apart from that I'm doing pretty well.
There's plenty of jobs if you're not lazy and I can still afford to eat well..

I don't think we're there yet..

There are plenty of non lazy Aussie born who cannot get a job mate.
Iam self employed and do oK , but know mates who are over 30 and are on skid row.

They get Security Licenses , but see Indian teenagers getting the jobs...$20 an hour in Australia is Ok if you get 60 hours a week, but there are over a thousand Indians with the name singh who have security Licenses in Qld alone...somehow they are allowed to change their names to Singh , as their Indian name is too confusing and "TOO HARD TO DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ON" those with discernement will know what is going on.

There have been leaks to the press that secutity checks on foreign nationals wanting security licenses have been "pushed through " in order to save time.

As a frequent user of taxis I have been filled in by decent full time Gold coast cabbies of how Indian nationals have been hired on the so called skill shotrage visas to drive cabs ...some as young as 18 years old whilst Aussie born unemployed couldn't apply for a taxi license until they were 21.

Apparently after about three years of this the government has made the minimum age 20 years old for all regardless of age ...(after Indian cabbies of a young age smashed scores of taxis...all hushed up of course).

There are jobs pushing trolleys near my brothers place on the Gold coast which once was the domain of Aussies who are now the domain Of Indian teenagers or those early 20s who can barely speak English.

Some partially disabled aussies had those jobs...not now.

See its not about the color of skin its about nationality.

The snobby , elitist Uni types who bludged off their parents and got a degree by default, respond and say who would want such jobs anyway.

Whilst true blue Aussies know you work in any job rather than bludge if you can.

Sadly the if you are an ausie it is getting harder and harder to make reality, but only if you are an Australian citizen or national.

It appears very easy if you are not.

edit on 9-11-2011 by Dr Expired because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join