It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN Promises "street war" in the US and Europe if attacked-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
reply to post by OldCorp

Right on, these threats against America
is all they do, In Iran they go to the street
in the thousands calling for our deaths
and were even cheering when 9.11 attacks happen.

I don't want to see them dead and no one I know does,
If they push us against the wall we know what to do..
I'll be waiting on my property line with 20 buddies
and our shotguns and ar-15's ready. They come down my street.
We will make a wrong turn movie out of them
edit on 9-11-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

And in America, you go onto your forums shouting 'death to Iran' in your thousands, you were even cheering when the Israeli's dropped bombs on Palestine.

Similar retarded attitudes, different country.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
If the people of this World were finally fed up with this new American Empire, they could simply divest out of the dollar and watch the US collapse virtually overnight.

Yeah, because that's gonna fix all the worlds problems.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Iran is no threat to American citizens. They do not have the resources to mount any attack on US soil, at all!

The only threat to America, is America. We will only fall when we are overtaken by forces within our own ranks.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Are you kidding? Obviously the Iranians have never been to a ghetto or met a redneck. Can't say much for Europe, but I'm not concerned in my corner of the world.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

What? They have a sub capable of launching a nuke , and they only need one to launch a nuke , and you just killed several thousand or hundred thousands of people.

They actually probably already have a nuke.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by AllUrChips

Infowars? Really?

Sorry man but it's hardly a source, Alex Jones is an awesome fear monger, crap journalist though.

You can google the same story and get it elsewhere. It's being reported all over the MSM.

Kneejerk Alex-hate, much?

alex jones is a fear monger, plain and simple... he picks and chooses what to report... sensationalizes it... and the alex jones folk bite... those who defend alex jones do just the same... sorry... been down that path before... anything alex has said or at least MOST OF IT has come to pass without conflict.

believe every word if you want... but for common senses sake... for logics sake... take a step back and analyze whats being said before you jump to judgement.

for the Iranian issue... anything they say... or anything the MSM says they said... (including AJ) should be taken with a large grain of salt.)
edit on 11/11/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Do you think that they would be able to sneak a sub close enough to launch this "mythical" nuke?

Let's say they get this nuke off......then what? What is their next plan of attack? It would be suicide to take that course of actions knowing they could not defend themselves against the counterattack.

Also, what evidence is there that they have a nuke? IAEA? We all know their track record of accuracy!
edit on 11-11-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I support the IAEA considering several trucks with missles were photographed by a spy plane headed into Saudi Arabia the night we launched the attack on Iraq and is thought to be the suspected nukes / chemical weapons they were working on. i support them one hundred percent .. and its obvious Iran has a nuke even though its probably very small and would only = the size of the Hiroshima nuke (estimated). It will still kill thousands.

It also just so happens Israel attacked and blew up their Nuclear facility in 2008.

Also ... Iran / China already tried to make Israel a dirty nuke site if you havnt heard.

www.stoptheaclu.com...
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

That event took place in 2008, with no follow-up evidence or investigation. In fact, the entire story was an internet blog sensation that made it's rounds on Right-Wing extremists websites.....such as the link you provided.

There was never any proof of any claim made towards Iran, and You can bet that if the US and Israel had the evidence to link Iran to such a plot, then we would have already invaded Iran.

Please check your sources and do not believe everything you see/hear.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This reminds Me of Sadam on the gulf war stating that would be"the Mother of all wars" Poor dead Sadam was a big talker too.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
This reminds Me of Sadam on the gulf war stating that would be"the Mother of all wars" Poor dead Sadam was a big talker too.

You and all of the others out there doubting Iran's capabilities to retaliate against the USA, on US soil, and that this will be just like Iraq... I wish you all the best of luck, should there be hostilities in Iran, involving the USA.

It wont be a "street war"... But there could be devastating attacks in many places, inside the USA.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

ROFLMFAO !!!! Really?

I wish people would STOP considering "wishful thinking" facts or truths. Iran may have a small percentage of the Iranians living in America, on stand by, or payroll. BUT, how many that are here would actually attack this country, simply because the "mad rat" tells them to?

Do I think that attacks would be carried out... yes. Do I think it will be earth shattering.... not one bit.

This is where someone will assume I condone attacking Iran over this squabble.... I am not projecting that, simply shooting down the notion that we would "be sorry" if we did.

Everyone cites Iraq as some sort of difficult war.... It is only difficult because (contrary to popular belief) we care about the people of Iraq. We want to see the country succeed. Do you honestly believe that we couldn't flatten the entire country if we wanted to?

Our soldiers and our leaders have decided to take steps to protect the Iraqi people, even if those steps put our guys in danger. What some of you people say, is beyond delusional and frankly ignorant.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

And that is one of the reasons EU will not tolerate a US/Israel invasion into Iran. Im afraid it will never happen unless Iran does something really stupid that would change the EU and Russia stance.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AlertInMi

Why are you talking about Iraq? Havent you had enough of it after being there for nearly a decade?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

Comprehension brother, comprehension!!!

If you look at who I was replying to, you would have answered your own question..... comprehension!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AlertInMi

I just to comprehend why you say "we care about the people of Iraq" when the fact of the matter is that the US army is only there to protect the oil for private corporations!

More than a million Iraqis have lost their lives because of this invasion and you have the arrogance to say you care about the people of Iraq.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

ETA: so we have the Israeli press and Alex Jones, this isn't helping your argument at all, in fact it hinders it greatly
edit on 9-11-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

*sigh*

Both are quoted from Iranian Officials..

english.farsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

Please take a moment to read through the ROE for Iraq. It shuts down your "blood thirsty oil thieves" accusation.

Rules of Engagement

A few tid bits.

Among several interesting nuggets in the ROE, it provides indications that U.S. attacks likely to result in civilian deaths required authorization at the top of the Pentagon, by the SECDEF (Secretary of Defense). Thus, the ROE states repeatedly; "If the target is in a HIGH CD [collateral damage] area, SECDEF approval is required."

What is HIGH CD??

"Those targets that, if struck, have a ten percent probability of causing collateral damage through blast debris and fragmentation and are estimated to result in significant collateral effects on noncombatant persons and structures, including:

(A) Non-combatant casualties estimated at 30 or greater;

(B) Significant effects on Category I No Strike protected sites in accordance with Ref D; (

C) In the case of dual-use facilities, effects that significantly impact the non-combatant population, including significant effects on the environment/facilities/infrastructure not related to an adversary’s war making ability; or

(D) Targets in close proximity to known human shields."

Paint the picture with your single wide brush stroke all you want.... THE MAJORITY, of our boys over there care about the Iraqi people. To say otherwise is a blatant LIE!!

Argue us being over there all you want... Argue the reason for us being there all you want. But keep your lie factory closed, when speaking about the men and women over there that have been led to believe this is a nobel cause.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join