It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I admit I'm here for selfish reasons , i need advice maybe some guidence.
Ive had differnt experiences in my life like seeing and feeling things.
I grew up on the east coast, i saw a ghost at four, heard some things when i was a bit older
then i started dreaming of my parents dying. I even did remote viewing when i was eight once,
but i didn't know what I was doing. I thought i had taped into something evil and never tried it again.
I had one out of body experience that lasted all off three seconds. oh, i almost forgot i saw a ufo , once
clear as day is mesa az of all places ten thirty at night on my drive home from work, if i had a camera i would
be rich right now. because it was huge and the whole thing was glowing. not even that could prepare me for the reason im here looking for second third fourth opinions. Almost don't want to say because i guess i do fear what people think, ive been trying to let go but its so hard , ive been manipulated for so long.

If your still reading i just really need to get this off my chest. A coworker took me to a house of someone he knew but had only really met twice before. She is a mediem, clarivoyant, priestess . My coworker took me because he said he felt something unique and special about me, that i had to meet her. So I go, turns out her daughter sees auras and spirits as well. So as I'm there she tells me she sees multiplt people behind me, an uncle, indian princess , grandmother and egyptian man. But she couldnt get much at the time . I pretty much blew it off except for the egyptian part, i had always been intrigued by it more than any other culture. So some weeks pass i talk to neither people, then out of the blue my coworker calls me and says the medium had more information for me , she said after i left the first time she kept hearing picture, look at a picture or something of that nature. She said he was also saying that i was his sister, or wife, she didn't understand but her daughter said its both. So confused with the idea of my past life being married to my brother and being lovers was a bit strange, i was a bit put off, but then i thought dont people like this tell you what you want to hear> but she wasnt charging me either, so anyways, after i had stewed on that for a few weeks i speak to the mediem again,but before i called her i spoke to my coworker and got her number because it just disapeared. so he tells me they figured out who it was that is behind me, the daughter came home one day and told her mom, the picture was in her history book, she recognized the face. So he proceeceds to spell out his name, and with the first letter i knew, but was still in disbelief. So long story not so short, she is saying that I was/am ankhesenamun, king tut's wife and half sister. Once i reflected a bit and tried to concider the posibility of this being true it seemed to make sence, I guess my life has been like one never ending tajedy with a few good bits inbetween, but truely rarer than a blue moon. I guess i need to know, what do i do with this knowledge?
as far as numerology goes too, my coworker did my numbers and i have all master numbers.

just so lost, not sure what to believe, do, anything

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
i guess im just posting to let everyone know, im not as confused anymore, things are actually
starting to make alot of sense, i guess you could say ive established some form of contact,
and will be acting on it. I will let you know what steps I make when. But for now the biggest thing
is the people around me, he is not happy where i am and is doing his best to protect me. He's saying
I need to take controll. I just need a little support, ive cut so many people off because they were
controlling but yet they keep coming into my life. i need to break this pattern or the past will
keep repeating, i cant do it again i have to change it now.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sincerestsawa
Hello everyone,

I admit I'm here for selfish reasons , i need advice maybe some guidence.
Ive had differnt experiences in my life like seeing and feeling things.
I grew up on the east coast, i saw a ghost at four, heard some things when i was a bit older
then i started dreaming of my parents dying. I even did remote viewing when i was eight once,
but i didn't know what I was doing. I thought i had taped into something evil and never tried it again.
I had one out of body experience that lasted all off three seconds. oh, i almost forgot i saw a ufo , once
clear as day is mesa az of all places ten thirty at night on my drive home from work, if i had a camera i would
be rich right now. because it was huge and the whole thing was glowing. not even that could prepare me for the reason im here looking for second third fourth opinions. Almost don't want to say because i guess i do fear what people think, ive been trying to let go but its so hard , ive been manipulated for so long.

If your still reading i just really need to get this off my chest. A coworker took me to a house of someone he knew but had only really met twice before. She is a mediem, clarivoyant, priestess . My coworker took me because he said he felt something unique and special about me, that i had to meet her. So I go, turns out her daughter sees auras and spirits as well. So as I'm there she tells me she sees multiplt people behind me, an uncle, indian princess , grandmother and egyptian man. But she couldnt get much at the time . I pretty much blew it off except for the egyptian part, i had always been intrigued by it more than any other culture. So some weeks pass i talk to neither people, then out of the blue my coworker calls me and says the medium had more information for me , she said after i left the first time she kept hearing picture, look at a picture or something of that nature. She said he was also saying that i was his sister, or wife, she didn't understand but her daughter said its both. So confused with the idea of my past life being married to my brother and being lovers was a bit strange, i was a bit put off, but then i thought dont people like this tell you what you want to hear> but she wasnt charging me either, so anyways, after i had stewed on that for a few weeks i speak to the mediem again,but before i called her i spoke to my coworker and got her number because it just disapeared. so he tells me they figured out who it was that is behind me, the daughter came home one day and told her mom, the picture was in her history book, she recognized the face. So he proceeceds to spell out his name, and with the first letter i knew, but was still in disbelief. So long story not so short, she is saying that I was/am ankhesenamun, king tut's wife and half sister. Once i reflected a bit and tried to concider the posibility of this being true it seemed to make sence, I guess my life has been like one never ending tajedy with a few good bits inbetween, but truely rarer than a blue moon. I guess i need to know, what do i do with this knowledge?
as far as numerology goes too, my coworker did my numbers and i have all master numbers.

just so lost, not sure what to believe, do, anything

Hey there and welcome to ATS ... at the moment I have very limited access to a computer (mine is broken) and I have only just seen the u2u message you sent me ... please accept my apologies for the delayed reply.

I thoroughly enjoyed your account and can fully relate to what you are currently experiencing ... I can understand why you feel lost now you have this information (the first time I accessed information of one of my own pastlives I actually thought I'd had some kind of breakdown)
... I can also understand why you would be weirded-out by the fact that you were both 'sister' and 'wife' to someone in a previous life ... but again I can relate to this with an Egyptian incarnation that I had myself.

What you probably don't know is that in ancient Egypt incest was a common and accepted practice because they believed it created stronger bloodlines ... not weaker ones.

I have 2 websites that have information about pastlife and regression but they are offline for maintainance until next week but here are the links for you to check-out then;

PastlivesParanormal&Pagans - www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

The Atlantean Analysis - www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

But to keep you going until then you might enjoy an old thread of mine;

What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression Therapist - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to ask any specific questions you might have and rest assured that your feelings are absolutely normal so please don't worry or think that you are going crazy.

Woody

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
thanks for those links , cant wait to check out your site
im at a loss for words at the moment, ive been feeling
a wide range of emotion ive actualy been feeling more
sensative to energies especially negative makes my heart beat
Harder immedietly.vivid dreams and such, I think ill just nap all day

I really appreciate the positive response, talk to you soon

Sawa

top topics

join