It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Joe Walsh (R-IL) melts down, "don't blame banks!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

The problem was that we had a world war. In the early 20th century, it was normal to see that if we allowed banks into our government things would not benefit the people, but rather, a select few. The world war changed everyone into thinking that we needed government in order to protect us from an IMMEDIATE threat. We lost sight of LONG TERM threats that were the banks infiltrating government. After that, the second world war moved to get the nations of the world used to a war-like atmosphere. Every since WW2, we've been living under the threat of war. First it was the Soviets, then it was terrorist. The third world war will get us used to living under a single government.

Sometimes, it's hard to blame the people because this goes back through multiple generations. People think they're used to thinking like this because the previous generation survived a war and went back to a way of life that wasn't ever going to be the same.
edit on 9-11-2011 by dadank because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dadank

I find it rather hard to follow such an excuse for logic.

I have always though there were more of us, the average citizen, than there are of them, the political elite.

If it is true that each vote counts a simple national election, with a well informed electoret, should go a long way toward solving many of our problems. If this should not be the case, we will just have to remember the results we want as compared to the results we got and make the necessary adjustments.

So now explain how it is not the voters fault and plaese explain a better weay to fix it..

Yes, the problem and the solution are one and the same.

The AMERICAN VOTER !!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have a meltdown about the banks

They keep on telling me I'm wrong, but I scream no thanks

I live in the one percent, not like y'all

Like havin' Koch Brothers pay for it all

new topics

<< 1   >>

join