It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have To Fall Asleep So Our Brains Can Be Downloaded With New Simulated Reality Data

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The sad and humbling fact that "every living thing" dies and literally turns back into the star dust from where they came,the sad and humbling fact that "every object" withers from view and fades into nothingness,makes me realize that everything is temporary,nothing

I too do see this as all temporary...but when I look at the orders and cycles of birth and death I see a perfect design of expression and we call it life. This expression we are of and in...is the expression of the eternal one, the infinite spirit. Just because this is an illusion, an expression....does not make it invalid or without purpose.

There is a ongoing energy that is to and fro, emanating, expressing, reacting, responding, being. And you, are a part of that expression that is 'being'. Dont ever forget that through destruction, comes new births. Through death, comes potential for new paths. All things work in a way that all events give a purpose to the expression, everything has worth and value of being or it would not be. Even the bad, even the things we wish to not face, hold something for us to learn from or offer us something to look at that arises a feeling in us that we may be in need of using at some point in our life. We can not possibly understand how all things do serve in the purpose of expression, being...but they do. To know such, seems to birth a natural reverence for life and being...be it of the illusion or not...its all still tied into oneness and eternal being, in expression.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I think its very possible that someone or something has pre-programmed our brains to "think" that we are spiritual beings with eternal souls and we are down-loaded with new virtual reality data everytime we fall asleep, to ensure we keep "thinking" we're having a real material experience,data that we unknowingly up-load and access when we're awake and in actuality,whats really going on,whats really happening to us and what reality really might be,could be something vastly different from what our five senses are allowing us to perceive...

<< 6  7  8   >>

join