We Have To Fall Asleep So Our Brains Can Be Downloaded With New Simulated Reality Data

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Wow blocula, again? Selling fiction as fact...
what about this guy? How does he get his downloads?

www.nowpublic.com...

im using mobile ats so I cant add a link. Just copy and paste into your browser. Fyi im not saying the story is fact but I would believe it over the OP

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Seems rather difficult to verify unless he was under constant and continuous supervision,morning,day and night and there is a difference between "insomnia" and "not sleeping"...The "verified" world record is 11 days...
edit on 9-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Does sound false

His wiki page has a link to en.wikipedia.org... and the link I posted in my last post says "The disease has four stages, taking 7 to 18 months to run its course" (Fatal familial insomnia).
So his either extremely lucky, has "Sleep state misperception" or suffers from something else.

blocula where do people with Fatal familial insomnia fit in to your view on life?
edit on 9-11-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by strafgod

Does sound false

His wiki page has a link to en.wikipedia.org... and the link I posted in my last post says "The disease has four stages, taking 7 to 18 months to run its course" (Fatal familial insomnia).
So his either extremely lucky, has "Sleep state misperception" or suffers from something else.

blocula where do people with Fatal familial insomnia fit in to your view on life?
Around 100 people out of 7,000,000,000 have it and they soon die, or shoud i say, are soon deleted...No system is completely perfect...Obviously...Look around...Watch the news.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Right and how are they getting updated "With New Simulated Reality Data" if they can't sleep?

The link you posted about the person who didn't sleep for 11 days, were they 11 days behind what was happning in the world because they couldn't be updated "With New Simulated Reality Data"?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I can hear them now...What the class-3 aliens or the us from the distant future would be saying as i expose the Truth...

"Commander,virtual earthling number 225768594032 has discovered the truth and is making too many negative waves in the system by telling others"....."You know what to do,virtual earthling number 225768594032 must be eliminated"....."Yes commander,I am initiating deletion procedures against the rebel"....."They will find him dead in the morning and never realize what really happened to him"

Read the obituaries...People of every age, perfectly healthy, with no pre-existing medical issues whatsoever, without any warning at all, just suddenly die..."He or she died unexpectedly died at home" is all we read and know ...But...What really happened to them?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Right and how are they getting updated "With New Simulated Reality Data" if they can't sleep?

The link you posted about the person who didn't sleep for 11 days, were they 11 days behind what was happning in the world because they couldn't be updated "With New Simulated Reality Data"?
Why are some red cardinal birds born blue? Why are some people born with pink eyes?...A glitch...A virus...A malfunction in the system...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

this is a link

They died, are you trying to tie that in with your idea?
edit on 9-11-2011 by aivlas because: link was to stealthy

Why are some red cardinal birds born blue? Why are some people born with pink eyes?...A glitch...A virus...A malfunction in the system...

I'm going to guess a mutation.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"I find it interesting that the fatal flaw in your theory is what We experience while awake, We don't experience while sleeping. Ever eat a piece of pie in your dreams and taste the tartness or feel the heat as it hits your tongue? Ever burn your hand on the stove in your dreams? Ever smell the perfume on a pretty girl in your dreams? In your dreams, you don't have the same senses you have when awake, so why the difference? If the aliens have figured out how to give us those senses while awake, then it would be a piece of cake to dew it in our dreams."

I have experienced tastes and smells in dreams. I recently sampled icecream with beef sauce - very memorable
edit on 9-11-2011 by margaretr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by margaretr
"I find it interesting that the fatal flaw in your theory is what We experience while awake, We don't experience while sleeping. Ever eat a piece of pie in your dreams and taste the tartness or feel the heat as it hits your tongue? Ever burn your hand on the stove in your dreams? Ever smell the perfume on a pretty girl in your dreams? In your dreams, you don't have the same senses you have when awake, so why the difference? If the aliens have figured out how to give us those senses while awake, then it would be a piece of cake to dew it in our dreams."

I have experienced tastes and smells in dreams. I recently sampled icecream with beef sauce - very memorable
Close your eyes right now...What do you "see" ?...Nothing,because there is no light entering your eyes and within dreams,that we dream of with our eyes closed, there is obviously light,i see light coming from somewhere everytime i dream,if not i would'nt be able to see anything...So from where is this dream light coming from while dreaming with our eyes closed?...

The simulation machine.Our virtual reality,super advanced computer,downloading data to form within our brains what we think of as our reality...

Because,like it or not,admit it or not,everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is happening,is taking place within our brains and nowhere else...

And within those sentences above, a Truth is beginning to be revealed...

Life is a virtual waiting room...I hope they don't delete me soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by margaretr

Close your eyes right now...What do you "see" ?...Nothing,because there is no light entering your eyes and within dreams,that we dream of with our eyes closed, there is obviously light,i see light coming from somewhere everytime i dream,if not i would'nt be able to see anything...So from where is this dream light coming from while dreaming with our eyes closed?...

The simulation machine.Our virtual reality,super advanced computer,downloading data to form within our brains what we think of as our reality...

Because,like it or not,admit it or not,everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is happening,is taking place within our brains and nowhere else...

Life is a virtual waiting room...I hope they don't delete me soon.

You can't be deleted but you can be disconnected at any time.

What if it's kNot aliens that control that computer but the religioustards God?

What if you were born smart but got stupid as you grew older?

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
dreams are a result of our experiences and then also uses the facet of desire, fear, worry ect...plus personal creativity.

Life is a virtual waiting room...I hope they don't delete me soon...

its not really a light coming in but your mind pulling images from your own mind...things you have already seen somewhere at sometime with maybe your own little creativeness to it. When we experience something, we stash a 'image' in our mind. As we dream, the scenery kinda just blends and bleeds together. Your not really 'seeing' the images like how we see things when awake...but the information that has been stored may be wrapped up in a image, so the image can come forward or be used, in dream state.

So where would you suggest this 'downloaded' information is coming from? Why would we continue to receive information? How can you suggest you receive new information in dreams...when dreams do not offer us 'new things' but are made up of things we already have seen, heard, ect...

What kind of 'new' information would come through a dream?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You sleep so your body can rest, like for example your heart which is the main thing that needs rest and your muscles etc.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Heres a question to you OP. It wasn't until a few days ago that for the first time I saw my image, my face reflected on a mirror in my dream. I looked similar but my hair was short and dark. Did i manage to catch a glimpse of what i really am or is this so called hologram that i am in this reality, me ?

I was telling my friend over the phone yesterday that I am terrified of sleeping sometimes but the more I try to fight it, the more vivid my dreams are. I would hate to think I'm tapping into something more complicated than just resting.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by blocula

You sleep so your body can rest, like for example your heart which is the main thing that needs rest and your muscles etc.
This is just not the case because our brains are actually more active while sleeping then they are when we are awake...What up with that?...Down-loading procedures

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Heres a question to you OP. It wasn't until a few days ago that for the first time I saw my image, my face reflected on a mirror in my dream. I looked similar but my hair was short and dark. Did i manage to catch a glimpse of what i really am or is this so called hologram that i am in this reality, me ?

I was telling my friend over the phone yesterday that I am terrified of sleeping sometimes but the more I try to fight it, the more vivid my dreams are. I would hate to think I'm tapping into something more complicated than just resting.
Different people must unknowingly use more or less of a percentage of their consciousness, subliminally and otherwise. Like mystics, clairvoyants, which i am one and those that see ghost, ufo's and experience poltergeist activity. Dreams my be glimpses and windows upon the "real world" and we are returned to the holographically simulated reality when we awaken...

Waking consciousness is an illusion...

Maybe we and what we think of as our reality,is just their video game,their entertainment...Just like we like to do with our video games,only on a much more advanced and profound level.And when they get tired of playing the same game,another extinction event is programmed into this virtual world of ours,like the age of dinosaurs.I hope they are not getting bored with us yet...But...Someday they will...And we will exist no more...

The simulation machine.Our virtual world creator,a super advanced computer,downloading data to form within our brains what we think of as our reality...

Life is a virtual waiting room...I hope they don't delete me soon...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Repeating yourself isn't going to make it true. www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is the "Simulated Reality Data" that is being uploaded to our brains?

"And within those sentences above, a Truth is beginning to be revealed... "
i'm using that for my post

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Did i say i was in charge of my dreams?? I do not 'think' i am in charge of my dreams and i do not 'think' i am in charge of my waking state.
So before you exclaim pathetic, learn to read.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The simulated reality theory is interesting. I have heard it proposed many times. To be quite frank, on some level the theory has merit, but I don't know that I believe it hook, line and sinker.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Repeating yourself isn't going to make it true. www.abovetopsecret.com...

"And within those sentences above, a Truth is beginning to be revealed... "
i'm using that for my post
You see it as repeating myself and i see it as reiterating very important points and observations that some people might not have read as not everyone reads through every page of every thread...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It's 3 pages long if people can't keep attention in the thread for 3 pages then that is on them.

going to answer?

"Commander,virtual earthling number 225768594032 has discovered the truth and is making too many negative waves in the system by telling others"....."You know what to do,virtual earthling number 225768594032 must be eliminated"....."Yes commander,I am initiating deletion procedures against the rebel"....."They will find him dead in the morning and never realize what really happened to him"

Yep that is important info

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join