It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have To Fall Asleep So Our Brains Can Be Downloaded With New Simulated Reality Data

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Try to stay awake without eventually "falling" asleep, it cannot be done...Hmmm,I wonder why? Because we have no choice, we have no say in the matter, we have to be downloaded and programmed with new simulated reality data.Something or someone is bringing us deep within the simulation machine that has created our holographic, virtual reality, that we are all unknowingly wired into and are a part of beyond our five senses ability to perceive...
edit on 8-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I find it interesting your theory disclaims insomnia altogether?

So is it normal to ignore kNown physical facts when coming to a conclusion?

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudeawesome
reply to post by blocula

Do you think that if certain 'simulations' perform well throughout their simulation that they get to go to a sweet post-simulation utopia? And conversely, underachieving simulations wind up burning in the recycle bin prior to final deletion?

That wuz gud!

However, you forgot to cover what happens to the error messages that are prevalent, especially on ATS.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
To OP whilst some will cry "ooh poo that not an original idea" I commend ye for looking for truth...no truth is original, it is only new to those who newly understand,yet many see the truth and never understand?

Keep on delving, God loves the seeker.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
dreams are a result of our experiences and then also uses the facet of desire, fear, worry ect...plus personal creativity.

What image are we made in? Well think about it, what is going on when we dream? We are creating and experiencing that creation, at the same moment. In true self, eternal self...we, the IAM, is creating and experiencing that creation, at the same time. As Thee that is eternal and always is 'being'...Thee must express, push outwardly. We, as being, also, must express. 'Life' is very must real...the information that you download is your surroundings, while your awake. In dreams, you may 'work ideas or thoughts' out, you take foreknown images or ideas or even experiences, and you use what you perceived while awake...in dreams.

We create in dreams and experience our creation, unconsciously, most of the time that we are creating it. Instead of receiving 'downloads' while sleeping...we are processing the information that we received, while awake.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
No matter what state you are in whether it is dreaming or awake it is you who projects the film and it is you who views it.
Life is like god smelling his own fart.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

All creatures sleep, even flies. But no one truely knows why. Intresting concept.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The sleep process is like an occillation, a wave, a pulsation.
We go from waking state to dream state to deep sleep to dreaming to awake again every 24 hours. And even during waking state there is an occillation going on, we don't notice though.
In deep sleep there appears to be nothing, no objects are present, so we don't even know of existance. Yet if deep sleep is missed and we have a bad nights sleep we know about it. We missed the best bit!!!! Deep sleep is the most peace we will ever know. Deep sleep is what you are with no objects present, peace itself.
The objects start to appear, dreaming then sense perceptions, i am awake.
The I that I am is present throughout all states.
The images and sense perceptions that are seen (experienced) are just appearances on the peace that is constantly present.
The I is constantly present, sometimes with images and sense perceptions appearing, and sometimes no images appearing.
You are the one constant.
edit on 9-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by KristinLynnxo
Also, what is our subconciousness and why do we only use 3% of our consciousness? More interestingly how does anyone measure our full consciousness to deduct it to the actual use of only 3% consciousness?
Different people must unknowingly use more or less of a percentage of their consciousness, subliminally and otherwise. Like mystics, clairvoyants, which i am one and those that see ghost, ufo's and experience poltergeist activity. Dreams my be glimpses and windows upon the "real world" and we are returned to the holographically simulated reality when we awaken...

Waking consciousness is an illusion...
edit on 9-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

You mentioned god, so i'll reply...Tell me something,what does god look like? He/she/it must "be something" or he/she/it does not exist...What is god? A card board box? An orb of plasma? The invisible bearded man who wears flowing white robes and lives in the clouds?...Or an advanced alien being that created our reality?

God is the Universal Consciousness that created children to create you to answer qwestions.

Ribbit
A universal consciousness that allows and does nothing to stop genocide and war?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
you stole your idea from dark city

DARK CITY - IMDB

there is nothing new under the sun.
I have never seen that movie.But it's obvious to me,knowing that our five senses can only perceive of a small fraction of the reality around us,that we exist within a simulated illusion.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
reply to post by blocula

intresting..

Now only way to prove it to set up a machine over our heads as we sleep and measure or atleast detect the stream coming in from w/e source?
Yes and if we ever could construct a machine capable of detecting the in-flow of virtual data,the super advanced computer would probably be able to detect that it was trying to be detected and avert such detection...

If we could magnify upon something to ever smaller and smaller levels,eventually only pixels would be revealed and prove our holographically simulated reality...

What is Dark Matter in relation to our simualtion? Is Dark Matter the invisible borders of another dimension? The real world beyond this "projected" reality we now exist in?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dudeawesome
reply to post by blocula

Do you think that if certain 'simulations' perform well throughout their simulation that they get to go to a sweet post-simulation utopia? And conversely, underachieving simulations wind up burning in the recycle bin prior to final deletion?
Heavenly simulations and Hellish simulations? Hopefully our simulators are not evil,but judging by war and genocide and a lot of other such things,they probably are...

Maybe we and what we think of as our reality,is just their video game,their entertainment...Just like we like to do with our video games,only on a much more advanced and profound level.And when they get tired of playing the same game,another extinction event is programmed into this virtual world of ours,like the age of dinosaurs.I hope they are not getting bored with us yet...But...Someday they will...And we will exist no more...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Try to stay awake without eventually "falling" asleep, it cannot be done...Hmmm,I wonder why? Because we have no choice, we have no say in the matter, we have to be downloaded and programmed with new simulated reality data.Something or someone is bringing us deep within the simulation machine that has created our holographic, virtual reality, that we are all unknowingly wired into and are a part of beyond our five senses ability to perceive...

Ribbit
Wether or not someone has insomnia they still have to fall asleep and perhaps when someone experiences insomnia,they are actually a "glitch" in the virtual system and is in need of up-loading instead of the usual down-loading.Insomniacs are having simulated data retrieved from their brain and are then forced to endure the restlessness of troubled sleep patterns...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
dreams are a result of our experiences and then also uses the facet of desire, fear, worry ect...plus personal creativity.

Close your eyes right now...What do you "see" ?...Nothing,because there is no light entering your eyes and within dreams,that we dream of with our eyes closed, there is obviously light,i see light coming from somewhere everytime i dream,if not i would'nt be able to see anything...So from where is this dream light coming from while dreaming with our eyes closed?...

The simulation machine.Our virtual reality,super advanced computer,downloading data to form within our brains what we think of as our reality...

Because,like it or not,admit it or not,everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is happening,is taking place within our brains and nowhere else...

And within those sentences above, a Truth is beginning to be revealed...

Life is a virtual waiting room...I hope they don't delete me soon...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
No matter what state you are in whether it is dreaming or awake it is you who projects the film and it is you who views it.
Life is like god smelling his own fart.

First things first! As everyone pretty much kNows, women's farts don't stink and considering God is out Mother and kNot our father, She won't be smelling Her own farts, since they don't stink.

Second, you haven't a clue who's in charge of your dreams! You think you are in charge of yourself when awake but you aren't, so if you aren't in charge of yourself when awake, what makes you think you have any control over your dreams?

Pathetic!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Ribbit
Wether or not someone has insomnia they still have to fall asleep and perhaps when someone experiences insomnia,they are actually a "glitch" in the virtual system and is in need of up-loading instead of the usual down-loading.Insomniacs are having simulated data retrieved from their brain and are then forced to endure the restlessness of troubled sleep patterns...

I find it interesting that the fatal flaw in your theory is what We experience while awake, We don't experience while sleeping.

Ever eat a piece of pie in your dreams and taste the tartness or feel the heat as it hits your tongue?

Ever burn your hand on the stove in your dreams?

Ever smell the perfume on a pretty girl in your dreams?

In your dreams, you don't have the same senses you have when awake, so why the difference? If the aliens have figured out how to give us those senses while awake, then it would be a piece of cake to dew it in our dreams.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

So if we go with your view these people would be walking around seeing the world the same way as when they got the disease?
edit on 9-11-2011 by aivlas because: THE

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Close your eyes right now...What do you "see" ?...Nothing,because there is no light entering your eyes and within dreams,that we dream of with our eyes closed, there is obviously light,i see light coming from somewhere everytime i dream,if not i would'nt be able to see anything...So from where is this dream light coming from while dreaming with our eyes closed?...

The simulation machine.Our virtual reality,super advanced computer,downloading data to form within our brains what we think of as our reality...

Because,like it or not,admit it or not,everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is happening,is taking place within our brains and nowhere else...

And within those sentences above, a Truth is beginning to be revealed...

Life is a virtual waiting room...I hope they don't delete me soon...

I can hear them now...What the class-3 aliens or the us from the distant future would be saying as i expose the Truth...

"Commander,virtual earthling number 225768594032 has discovered the truth and is making too many negative waves in the system by telling others"....."You know what to do,virtual earthling number 225768594032 must be eliminated"....."Yes commander,I am initiating deletion procedures against the rebel"....."They will find him dead in the morning and never realize what really happened to him"

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Wow blocula, again? Selling fiction as fact...
what about this guy? How does he get his downloads?

www.nowpublic.com...

im using mobile ats so I cant add a link. Just copy and paste into your browser. Fyi im not saying the story is fact but I would believe it over the OP

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Guess I can post a link.. Just cant edit ppsts lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join