It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Story Shill Crushed By Truther/Researcher in Radio Debate!

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If you can't answer (A) or (B), should we go through and teach you the alphabet first? I'm very willing to teach you some grade school basics in literacy and calculus to enable you participation in this discussion, since you seem handicapped in both. What other explanation could there be for your DELIBERATE non-answers?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WetBlanky

Roosevelt Roberts doesn't really make sense saying " I was in the south parking , and I was at the east loading dock." does he ? To make sense shouldn't he have said something like " I was at the east loading dock and could see a bit of south parking in the distance" ?

Fact is, with his references to Lane 1 and highways isn't it obvious he is talking about south loading ?

When he gave his statement for the Library of Congress on 11/30/2001, within 3 weeks of the attack, he said " So I ran back in the SOUTH loading and I started forcing people out of the building ."

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePostExaminer
So you've no response. Okay. Gotcha.

If you want to see my responses then stop flagging the ones you don't like. A bit cowardly, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911
reply to post by ThePostExaminer

You haven't even commented on my calculations TPE!

You haven't even answered (A) or (B)!

You haven't even commented on Ranke's debunking of Terry Morin!

What are you on?

Huh? You've ignored every post I made by crying "Nirvana fallacy" when in fact you're proposing that Terry Morin has to be a moron. That he was so far off, as with the ever growing number of NOC witnesses, that they all must have had their heads buried in the dirt!

The link is there to your "calculations" Snowcrash. Go read it.

I'm not going to discuss Morin any more. It's done and dusted! He saw it fly over the Annex! He couldn't physically see the "entire descent". Fact.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You try smoke and mirrors with your North of columbia Pike + impact spin at this forum and repeat the same nonsense at others

I mean, you've been reduced to spamming, insults, ignoring valid points and denial. I haven't even warmed up yet. That's why I haven't been around here 24/7 like yourself. It's just not worth it.

Chill out!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Oh, and by the way, if your tactic now is to deliberately pause participation in this thread for 24-hour intervals, assisting you in your question dodging and allowing you to be as disruptive as possible, then I consider you to have lost this discussion and you as a researcher fully discredited. You are fooling no-one with these troll-like tactics.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So you've no response. Okay. Gotcha.

If you want to see my responses then stop flagging the ones you don't like. A bit cowardly, don't you think?

Stop being paranoid. I haven't flagged anything.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Oh, and by the way, if your tactic now is to deliberately pause participation in this thread for 24-hour intervals, assisting you in your question dodging and allowing you to be as disruptive as possible, then I consider you to have lost this discussion and you as a researcher fully discredited. You are fooling no-one with these troll-like tactics.

Haha. Read the previous messages. Jeebus.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

reply to post by ThePostExaminer

You haven't even commented on my calculations TPE!

You haven't even answered (A) or (B)!

You haven't even commented on Ranke's debunking of Terry Morin!

What are you on?

Huh? You've ignored every post I made by crying "Nirvana fallacy" when in fact you're proposing that Terry Morin has to be a moron. That he was so far off, as with the ever growing number of NOC witnesses, that they all must have had their heads buried in the dirt!

The link is there to your "calculations" Snowcrash. Go read it.

I'm not going to discuss Morin any more. It's done and dusted! He saw it fly over the Annex! He couldn't physically see the "entire descent". Fact.

You try smoke and mirrors with your North of columbia Pike + impact spin at this forum and repeat the same nonsense at others

I mean, you've been reduced to spamming, insults, ignoring valid points and denial. I haven't even warmed up yet. That's why I haven't been around here 24/7 like yourself. It's just not worth it.

Chill out!

Don't paste links.

Answer (A) or (B).

Comment on my RA calculations.

Comment on Ranke's debunking of Terry Morin.

Cite references from the scientific literature on Witness testimony.

Acknowledge witnesses are not computers, you are employing a double standard, committing the Nirvana fallacy and CIT uses a biased selection due to cherry picking.

Or.... pause for 24 hours again while you wallow in despair over these questions you cannot and will not answer.

Cheers, buddy.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
And with respect to your comment about 27° slope... you parroted that from Balsamo, along with a snapshot from Google Earth, and it was and is painfully obvious how little you understood of what you were parroting, hoping it would impress me and other frequenters of this thread.

To see that kind of arrogant ignorance fills me with contempt and disgust, especially now that I see you're unwilling to follow up, reverting to the usual tactics of spamming links without relevant excerpts, hoping that will impress instead.

It's pathetic.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

[I'm not going to discuss Morin any more. It's done and dusted! He saw it fly over the Annex! He couldn't physically see the "entire descent". Fact.

Since when is it up to you to determine which part of Morin's statements are his perception and which part is "Fact"?

Yea, yea, I know. The part that confirms delusions is "FACT", the rest we'll just make up as we go along in order that it all fits.... Reality doesn't work that way in case you don't know. It's very obvious to everyone that you've lost and are grasping for survival now.....

Go find another hobby, you're no good at this one!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So I was right then, TPE/OSS? You *do* wait for 24 hours to lessen the painful apparition of your constant stream of dogderidoos and non-answers?

When are you finally going to answer my questions directly and how many times do I have to ask before you do?

Why do you think you're entitled to cherry pick what you respond to, just as you cherry pick Morin's testimony as it suits the flyover farce?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

That video is interesting......the graphics are a bit off at times, showing the angles of bank (that we know did not happen)......but the interviewees' comments are what count, really.

AND, even in their comments?? The "descriptions" of "over the gas station" are all relative, I would think.....based on where they each were, as they were watching the incident.

JUST to use this as an example.....in the following video, if asked, could you (or anyone) say the United Boeing 747 was "over" the Golden Gate Bridge, at any time?? EVER??? (WATCH CAREFULLY PLEASE):

See that?? Now, look again, another perspective of the SAME EVENT!!!.....just a different pass:

On THAT video, at about 30 seconds.....you can see the obvious image of the airplane in FRONT of the Bridge.....the illusion of it being "over" the bridge is then destroyed.....the Bridge is well in the background...the appearance of it "over" the Bridge is a trick of perspective.

SAME event ("Fleet Week" in San Francisco) filmed from different viewpoints.

Just as 'eyewitnesses' to the American 77 flight that hit the Pentagon, who are in that other video recounting their views?? They SAW IT HIT THE PENTAGON, yes......but many of the opinions of "over" this or that are just opinions, and a matter of perspective relative to their own viewing angle and perception.

THUS.....all of this "North of Citgo" nonsense is such a colossal waste of time......what a shame.....

BY THE WAY.......side bar here....in the second video I posted, above....bit of trivia.

The narrator says "That's like Kai Tak, man.."...

THAT is a reference to the old Hong Kong airport, before the new one was built out on the man-made island. Attention to details, they matter....this guy (filming that video) knew some aviation trivia.....as many of us do. Picking up on those details? This is why we all educate one another.

HERE is what I mean about Kai Tak, the old airport in Hong Kong...video below:

ENJOY!!!

[EDIT] sorry, video above embedding "disabled"...so direct link HERE.

(SORRY about the stupid Ad that pops up, about "Dating Asian girls"....just delete it....YUK!! Hey, it ain't MY video, man!! LOL......)
edit on Tue 3 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

That video is interesting......the graphics are a bit off at times, showing the angles of bank (that we know did not happen)......but the interviewees' comments are what count, really.

Yeah, that's Jeffrey Hill, a former no planer who realized he was wrong, took it like a man and then changed his views, and he called many Pentagon witnesses and they all said the same thing: the plane hit the Pentagon. The witnesses are understandably sick and tired with Pentagon no planers and flyover theorists.

Originally posted by ProudBird
HERE is what I mean about Kai Tak, the old airport in Hong Kong...

Video embedding disabled by request, but I watched it on YT....imagine the 'flyover plane' landing at DCA... something CIT once said but stopped saying once they realized that lie was so ridiculous even by their standards, they had to recant. Yet, no accountability for that lie either.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

What an incredibly clever and honest fellow!!

.....Jeffrey Hill, a former no planer who realized he was wrong, took it like a man and then changed his views.....

Certainly I am not infallible, although I've managed to fumble through life all these many years...and have had to recant many (formerly) mistaken "beliefs" as well......I am proud of my ability to cut through the crap.

As well should "Jeffrey Hill" be proud......

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I went back over the thread, some excellent comments Proudbird, and I'd never think I'd agree with Beachnut some day... (P4T's VMO diagram)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Oh, I bust many guts....and only have one, but kept sewing them up to 'bust' them again over this:

(P4T's VMO diagram)

Yes, indeed....good times.......

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Besides, we know the plane did exceed its safety margins.. we know this from the FDR. See the plane 'fluttering':

And sure enough, shortly thereafter, it crashed and all the passengers died. Passengers like little Zoe Falkenberg, whose pajamas, barbie doll and severed leg were found inside the ruins of the Pentagon.

But... no. We are supposed the believe the plane flew 'over' the Pentagon instead. Something nobody saw.

That doesn't stop Aldo Marquis from proclaiming everybody and his pet canary a flyover witness as soon as they say anything which might be massaged into his belief system through heavy distortion and happy-go-lucky dishonest interpolation.
edit on 3-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Not really "fluttering"

See the plane 'fluttering':

The blue line on the graphic, as charted, represents the vertical 'g'-forces. Any pilot knows (well, except those at the "other" site....LOL) that you can exert momentary g-forces just by application of the controls....the elevators, in the manner of vertical 'g's......a lousy and abrupt pilot, on the controls, can make the "ride" very uncomfortable.....which is what is indicated in that DFDR tracing graph.

Professionals try to make it "smooth"......compared to a hack like Hani Hanjour.....he just wanted to hit his "target".....didn't care about "finesse" in the process...nor "passenger comfort"....

[edit] the "pulling" of almost two 'g's on the graph just shows he leveled, aggressively, a descent...OR was also aggressive on the controls, in the vertical axis. The time frame, on the bottom, shows the brief fractions of seconds, and the vertical g's underwent......[end/edit]

(Sorry, I was loosely related to those who knew the F/O, David Charlesbois, from American 77. Been long enough now, OK to bring some "levity" back in....can only mourn the dead for so long, eh??)

David was just about to "upgrade" from B-757 F/O to Captain on the MD-80......before he was killed. Natural progression in the airline industry. Tragic his life was cut off, though.

edit on Tue 3 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join