It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel’s message to world – either you stop Iran’s nuclear program, or we will

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

No less importantly, the international community and the Iranians fully realize that Israel’s top politicians are seriously considering such strike in order to curb or at least delay the Iranian race to the bomb. This is assuming there is no non-military, efficient option to secure this aim. Meanwhile, the former IDF chief of staff, Mossad director and Shin Bet head, as well as the current ones, and some of our top ministers are also not rejecting the possibility of a strike out of hand.

Source

Israel wants Iran to stop making Nukes NOW! I don't know if they are willing to wait until 2015 so we can establish if they are producing them, and so we can stop their efforts peacefully. That has worked out so well in the past (yea right!) Rumors around the military and international agencies are that Israel is planning an air strike aimed at Iran. Now since the no-fly zone is expiring. US said, they need Israel to warn them of the attack so we can prepare necessary measures. Because we do not want Israel to go at this alone. This is getting to be a very serious situation.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
BULL#. another fake lie/ bull#... why dont ppl use some damn sense and say we want real proof.. not someone saying ohh this is someone who said this and that... i dont believe a single word anyone msm says.. ALSO I KNOW FOR A FACT ITS A LI.. CIA AGENT ALREADY LEAKED EVERYTHING BEFORE THIS WAS EVEN CLOSE... the nwo plan.. and ppl are actually falling for it... and he says iran is next watch!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Dear Israel,
You are gonna attack Iran?

*makes some popcorn*
This is gonna be a fun few months ahead of us.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

All I have to say to Israel is if you want to attack Iran...By all means do it on your own terms, and you take care of your beef with Iran solo. It's your time to be all high and mighty now. What a joke...Nothing but clowns that's all I have to say.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
BULL#. another fake lie/ bull#... why dont ppl use some damn sense and say we want real proof.. not someone saying ohh this is someone who said this and that... i dont believe a single word anyone msm says.. ALSO I KNOW FOR A FACT ITS A LI.. CIA AGENT ALREADY LEAKED EVERYTHING BEFORE THIS WAS EVEN CLOSE... the nwo plan.. and ppl are actually falling for it... and he says iran is next watch!

You want real proof ask GWB for the Nukes Iraq supposedly had. Or maybe he read it wrong and the reports really meant Iran lolz. That could have definitely happened. lolz

I too have been keeping track of international dealings and a possible military action ever since the North Korea incident last year. And this war would be the single proof we need to prove once and for all that a NWO does exist and everything and everyone is connected to it. The way this is unfolding is just astonishing to watch. Everyone is running around like a chicken with their heads chopped off. International Terrorism at its best orchestrated by the NWO and probably Illuminati.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Israel exists today because a massive Arab army that attacked her would have their homelands nuked.If Iran gets the bomb that neges their life preserver.Yes Israel will strike before that delicate balance of power in the region shifts imo.
edit on 8-11-2011 by AgentX09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Oh boy. In other words "United States, waste more money an another frivolous war you cannot afford, or we will attack and force you into it anyway...lol". Isn't having allies great? You can go and start some sh*t and they automatically get drawn into it because youre "friends with benefits".

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There will be no attack. The US doesnt want it therefore Israel wont do it. If Israel DOES do it then they would draw the wrath of the entire world community. I dont think they want to do that if the US isnt giving them their blessing. Its a NO GO.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Go for it Iran, you'll get your God chosen asses handed to you by Iran, if they start to fail Russia will send in extra supplies. Hamas will finally snap and launch continuous rocket strikes for weeks. Israel your time is coming and it's only what you deserve.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

BULL#. another fake lie/ bull#... why dont ppl use some damn sense and say we want real proof.. not someone saying ohh this is someone who said this and that...

You think they would since they fell for the WMD scam before.

But TPTB know it worked once so they are going to use it again.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Actually your statement is NOT what they are saying. That is what YOU are saying. Man - talk about putting words in israels mouth

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ok.. so Isreal and Iran go toe to toe..
Israel bombs Iran, destroys masses of their cities and murders countless people.. with or without 'the bomb'

Iran throws in the towel and agrees to stop production and destory all equipment, AKA Iraq 1990

What then? 10yrs down the road are we invading Iran like we did Iraq?

Do you really think all those orphaned and widowed Iranians are going to just lay down and roll over?

If these two countries go toe to toe it will be a massive fight.. it will drag in all the local regions and it will last for years and years to come.. you think the Iraqi civil war was bad at its height? just wait for the entire region to go at it...

Americans, you crazy blood thirsty immature jackass35... all you who collect guns and rant and rave about the mighty US... time to start packing your bags and saying goodbye to your loved ones..

because your the FIRST pick of the litter to go and stand between the Israeli cities and the middle eastern armies.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
my message to israel : piss off and for once fight your own damn battle.
lets see how you do against an opponant that isnt elderly, female or a child.
The world doesnt owe you israelis a damn thing. Though you do owe the world for the bloodshed , pain , death and misery you israelis cause with your genocide and crimes against humanity.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

IMO a strike on Iran is premature...The region is already deteriorating into a mass destabilization movement,and winters on the way...A lot has been created already to stir up tension in the Middle East..The Arab Spring has created a whirlwind of demonstrations and protests.

If this movement continues to destabilize Syria,it will further destabilize the region around Israel..IMO Syria will be the next to collapse and the domino effect will lead to Iran,but not this year.

Question:How do we know what REAL proof is?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Russia nixes new Iran sanctions over nuclear report

Russia says it would not support new or tighter sanctions against Iran despite a United Nations nuclear agency report that it is on the brink of developing a nuclear warhead.

Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov says that "any additional sanctions against Iran would be perceived by the international community as an instrument for regime change in Tehran."

"There is no fundamentally new information," Russia's Foreign Ministry stated later Wednesday about the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) report.

It called the report "a compilation of known facts, given a politicized tone."

Meanwhile, both the German government and British governments have said they may press for more sanctions in light of the report.

There's your response, Israel. Russia has been playing the geopolitics game quite well. I made a threat weeks ago about Russia's response to the murder of Ghaddafi and that they passed the NFZ while knowing that the results could be played in their favor.

Russia is now virtually saying that the West is trying to impose on Iran what it has done in Libya, and is willing to legitimately back Iran.

top topics

join