It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange, need advice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Sounds pretty cool, Hey Ive got one for ya, Is my TV turned on?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yeah, your monitor is...

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
seriously i can tell when electronics are turned on as well and there is one more thing my family says is something very weird........ i will be in the car radio completely off......... i will sing a song i can hear like the track the vocals everything as if i had headphones on..... i will turn on the radio search around for a station and boom same place i was in that song i have even tried taking the feeling i get from it and singing (trying to keep with the beat and all) and then searching for a radio station playting that song i would say 8 or 9 times out of 10 it is on a radio station somewhere do you think its possible for huimans to pick up radio frequencies in our brainwaves or something????

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Oh my god! A human radio! How Much!?!

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thats so cool.

Uh u wanted advice right?
Great power comes with great responsibility.
I'd make myself a costume and fight the evil if I had such powers

You can be Psylocke, Radioman, or Buzzboy.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
yeah, none of my friends can hear the TV buzz. I think it's just the fact that electrons are being shot across open space, that generates the noise. Plasma balls (the little glass things that have electricity in them that follow your hand) have the same noise, just a few octaves lower. Now a REAL talent would to be able to hear echos of the big bang, 50 octaves below human hearing range. it'd be this constant bass rumble

top topics

<< 1   >>

join