It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Chief of Staff: War on all fronts possible

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
I guess the same can be said for the 1,000,000 plus Iraqi innocents that were "unpurposely" killed by the US? The US are as much terrorists as Iran will ever be...

STRAFOR released this video just today. Looks like the Sunni/Shia rivalry will heat up again as soon as we withdraw from Iraq.

Who ya gonna blame for the internecine violence when we are gone?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

So you're ok with the amazing amount of control Israel has over the united states through AIPAC? You're ok with the US's foreign policy in the middle east even if it really isn't in the best interest of the US? Just because an old book tells you to not go against the Jews?

Maybe the Jews put those statements in their holy books, so they could literally get away with murder, and have clueless goyim always still be on their side.

Truly amazing to me. Religious extremism at its finest. (while calling others extremists of course)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I don't worship the Jews or Israel, I worship Almighty God. The Israelis are human, capable of human failings, and I do not always support everything they have done as individuals, or even sometimes as a government (U.S.S. Liberty.) But God told Abraham in Genesis that, "I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

Just between you, me, and the internet, I'd rather not be cursed by God. So I support the Jews with all of my heart; but I do NOT worship them.

So you DO blindly "support the Jews with all your heart" simply because you believe that will mean,

"I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

Do you honestly believe that God is that defensive of the actions of the Jews that he would 'curse" you for
speaking the truth?
You think God would rather you lie and then he will bless you?

No wonder I'd rather be an atheist..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I have nothing more to say other than people like you and blue mirage disgust me.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
reply to post by OldCorp

I have nothing more to say other than people like you and blue mirage disgust me.

Then it is YOU, and people like you who are the problem. I don't think there is any disagreement that can not be settled by a civilized discussion between two people of good will. So you go right ahead and stick up for people that murder children indiscriminately. TBCH I don't think that I, or bluemirage, will miss you a bit.

Have a nice day.

Oh, BTW. For all those who think that I hate Muslims and never have a good thing to say about them, check out my newest show. It just might change your mind.

(click to open player in new window)

I call it as I see it. I don't lie to forward anyone's agenda - EVER. If it ever comes to light that the Israelis are pulling something sneaky and underhanded I'll take them to task too - especially considering the Israeli relationship with God, they should be held to a higher standard of conduct; so far, the Israelis have shown great restraint in attacking their enemies. Other nations, Muslim nations, would have put down the Gazans permanently long ago.

I've always tried to be fair in my reporting and in my relationships with people of other faiths. I think I've done a pretty good job over the years too. Of course, there will be some who won't be happy unless I strap a bomb to my chest and yell Allah Akbhar while murdering women and children out for a stroll and a slice of pizza. To those people, all I have to say is "Don't hold your breath."

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

so far, the Israelis have shown great restraint in attacking their enemies. Other nations, Muslim nations, would have put down the Gazans permanently long ago.

Now I get it..
You 100% believe that Israel, as Gods chosen, are fully entitled to ALL the "Promised Land" and that's why you blindly support their invasion, occupation and continued settlement expansions..

With that belief your comments fall into place.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
So you go right ahead and stick up for people that murder children indiscriminately.

I've never stood up for the military of any nation. Yes, that's right, I went there. It's the soldiers of all countries who are enabling these atrocities by being slow at evolving into Pacifism and inclusiveness, as well as the religious addicts who try to force their religion on others, through the barrel of a gun, or by spreading fear, lies and intolerance (on all sides).
edit on 9-11-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Oh my little Kiwi "friend" hailing from NZ.....

Where did you go? Could you be more specific re your last post? Just so I know exactly how to answer you as best I can!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join