It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLEE totally went pro-gay tonight.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
...i always have something to say when i see a couple going at it. it's one thing to kiss right quick, maybe even a little tongue right quick. but making out in public...that seems almost immature to me.

Hey - I'm not a big fan of public tonsil hockey either - - but that's any couple.

I don't live far from Hollywood or Long Beach. I can honestly say I've never seen any gay couple being overly affection in public during daylight hours (not that they don't). But I have seen plenty of straight couples.

Occasionally I've witnessed hand holding and a peck on the cheek - - - but only a few.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You want to know why?

Me and my ex-boyfriend tried to show affection like straight couples do in public. We were just holding hands, on the RTC (city bus) and he was kissing me and some chick got all offended and complained to the bus driver. After a few more chimed in, we got thrown off the bus and had to wait until the next one came.

We were not exactly "Making out" in fact, what we where doing is tamer than what I see some straight couples doing. People see it as "Wrong and gross" when a gay couple makes out, kisses, holds hands, slaps an a**, hell, im scared to hug my boyfriend in public!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I was thinking a few weeks ago: There are many characters in movies and TV that are gay, but usually it seems like the whole movie is about being gay or at least the whole character is defined primarily as gay.

Are there movies where the character's gayness is merely incidental to the plot - in other words he could be gay or he could be straight without changing anything? I don't watch many movies, but I can't think of any.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudyday

Doctor who/ Torchwood - Yanto and Captian Jack Harkness.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkredfish
reply to post by Annee

You want to know why?

Me and my ex-boyfriend tried to show affection like straight couples do in public. We were just holding hands, on the RTC (city bus) and he was kissing me and some chick got all offended and complained to the bus driver. After a few more chimed in, we got thrown off the bus and had to wait until the next one came.

We were not exactly "Making out" in fact, what we where doing is tamer than what I see some straight couples doing. People see it as "Wrong and gross" when a gay couple makes out, kisses, holds hands, slaps an a**, hell, im scared to hug my boyfriend in public!

Exactly! I get so sick and tired of hearing about how gay is forced on everyone - - - and "gays in your face" - - - which is a total crock.

In my experience gays tend to be quite reserved in public. Its like not only do they not want to call attention to themselves for fear of abuse - - - but also they don't seem to want to offend.

Many won't even hold hands in public - - and often try to make it look like they are not a couple.

Of course there are places/areas where gays feel more comfortable being themselves. Why not just leave them alone?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Sorry, iPhones being gay.
edit on 9-11-2011 by darkredfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkredfish
Sorry, iPhones being gay.

LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Watching Glee and being shocked at it being pro-Gay is like watching the Super Bowl and being shocked at seeing a beer commercial...just sayin'....

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join