It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul the REAL Presidential Front Runner

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Below is a list of the Straw Polls and Internet Polls for the Republican Party nomination for president. Do you notice any trends that you haven’t heard or seen on T.V?

to read more about these inconsistencies and the “media blackout” of the REAL presidential front runner. Read more about Ron Paul Below the Poll results and register or re-register to vote REPUBLICAN through “Rock the Vote.”

The Proof of the REAL Presidential Front Runner:

The new Harris Poll on September 27, 2011 reveal that Ron Paul would BEAT Obama in the 2012 election 51% to 49%. Read more at reddogreport.com...

Link/source: here

Youtube also shows popular choice:

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
This goes along with the recent post of Ron Paul being the real front runner. I thought this story deserved it's own thread.
YOUTUBE VIEWS

01. 30,000,000 RON PAUL
02. 5,000,000 NEWT GINGRICH
03. 4,000,000 HERMAN CAIN
04. 2,000,000 RICK PERRY
www.msnbc.msn.com...

original thread related:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-11-2011 by BruceEFury because: moinfo

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
he could be america's choice and the best for the country, but as long as the republicans and the democrats hold the key's to the presidency, it'll be their choice who's president and who is not.

some democracy.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

There is a lot to suggest that Ron Paul is a lot more popular than we are being led to believe.

The best they can do is tell us that "hes unelectable", spin his views and censor him.

Fortunately, people aren't listening to the corporate propaganda machine anymore.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I have a feeling they will never EVER let Ron Paul be president.
If he does become the new president they will probably assassinate him in 1 year in office

"terror attacks with bombs"

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I think that many will have a (write-in vote) for Ron Paul....he could win that way......some in the past have.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ron Paul will never...I mean NEVER get it in.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApplesOnFire

I have a feeling they will never EVER let Ron Paul be president.
If he does become the new president they will probably assassinate him in 1 year in office

"terror attacks with bombs"

JFK was the LAST president to stand up to the federal reserve by signing executive order 11110.
He was assassinated, the people behind the federal reserve controls the medias spotlight,
thus manipulating the peoples choice.
Ron Paul wants to eliminate the corrupt system, see a relation?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
That site has a lot of good *hidden* data that the MSM has refused to report on. Even forgetting the internet polls, they have only reported on straw polls that Paul hasn't won (which is few). Good site to reference all his support, hopefully they keep updating the site. Bookmarked! S&F.
edit on 8-11-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
he could be america's choice and the best for the country, but as long as the republicans and the democrats hold the key's to the presidency, it'll be their choice who's president and who is not.

some democracy.

No way the now extreme and "social engineer's" of the Republican party, that includes those who vote in the primaries, will give him any chance to upset those who really want to control those private aspects of our life, and allow anything but the right wing to have any chance of winning the nomination. Want to send a message to those in any party any where to get out of our lives unless it affects the well being of other's? (This IS a rather simplistic generalization, but also I think true) He needs to run as an independent if for no other reason to send a message to the extreme in all parties, but for the moment it seems the Republicans are more interested in doing anything to bring down a current President then doing anything of value. Or anything else. Except of course such urgent value as voting to keep "In God We Trust" on courtroom walls, (it should not be there but do I loose sleep over it? No.) Or to for the first time have an amendment that restricts the civil rights of any group of people, in this case gay people by barring what is nothing more then the legal advantage of marriage: The right to inherit property or make end-of-life decisions for their married-partner, etc.

And since the separation of church and state can not and must never "demand" a religious entity legally offer marriage as a sacrament when it's contradictory to that faith or "congregation" or that of a paster/rabbi/priest, (who ever) who for reasons of their own views "just can't marry gay people", just what is the problem? It seems to some, as we saw in the racial debates of the 1960's that the civil rights of one group are like hard money, gold for example. Only so much to go around. Bull. I wish people would just grow up and stop acting like civil rights are "a limited commodity". There not, just what they are civil rights. And mine are not going to be a problem for you, not when it involves something like marriage. Or most anything I can think of off-hand. Me? I don't care about getting married anytime that I can see in the foreseeable future. For me, it's not important, for me. Today. But the fact it is for some people, indeed it's very important to them. And I respect others and that of civil rights so much, and value so much, even though it's not an issue for me personally, at all, this is why I bother to speak out on this.

It is a civil rights issue and for that reason it's very important to me. It better be, because next time it could involve something that matters personally to me. Or something that affects you. And civil rights should matter to everyone. I will lend my voice to speak out and offer what support I can when it involves the rights of others. Anytime, anywhere. As long as you don't trample the rights, freedoms or theaten the safety of others, (And if you do that I will be a lot louder.) I will not be silent. To paraphrase an old but good add dentists used to have "ignore your freedom, and it will go away".
edit on 8/11/11 by arbiture because: add on and correct spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
i would like to give the old guy a chance.
Ron Paul has been consistent since 1988 - saying the same thing then as now.
read : 'END the FED' - Ron Paul.
vote for Ron Paul - no matter what the snooze nooze offers up.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I’ve repeatedly heard that Ron Paul’s real numbers were being suppressed but it didn’t really sink in for me until I read that Bill O’Reilly REMOVED Ron Paul from his poll.

Before anyone criticizes me for watching Bill, who happens to have the highest rated Prime time news show on TV, hear me out. I have noticed the attacks and bad mouthing of every candidate except Mitt increasing lately. With Ron Paul they often completely ignore him on FOX. It’s sad that during this primary they are trying to pick the republican candidate. I’d expect FOX to pull for the republican nominee and the other MSM to pull for Obama during the general election….BUT THIS IS A PRIMARY!! The candidates don't even seem to get a fair shake in the primary! WTH?

Does anyone else believe the rumors that Ron Paul will run as a libertarian if (when) he doesn't get the republican nomination?
edit on 9-11-2011 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

A politician is a politician. I am going to laugh my ass off if he makes president and then welches n his promises like every president after Old Hickory has done. You folks that have your heads up your asses that believe what politicians say are going to be in for a surprise.

For the price of your SOUL "Yes we can!".

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hard to win the Republican nomination when your base of voters is not Republican.

They let anyone with cash vote in straw polls, and anyone with a pulse can vote in an on-line poll.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If Ron Paul is elected, I figure he'd kick the bucket too early. Then we'd be stuck with the vice presidential running mate of his. Furthermore, I feel Ron Paul panders to the fringe too much. He's telling them what they want to hear. Same as every politician. Republicans say they'll create jobs, but when they're elected, they remove regulations and then it's layoffs, layoffs, layoffs. Then the Democrats are elected, and they say that they'll give ya healthcare, but it's the same. No justice in this country. I want to be a politician. It's the best way to be a legal crook in this country.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

edit on 21-11-2011 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
If Ron Paul is elected, I figure he'd kick the bucket too early.

76 is too old for the job.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by Grifter42
If Ron Paul is elected, I figure he'd kick the bucket too early.

76 is too old for the job.

There is no age limit on the presidency, so you are incorrect pal.

Ron Paul is going to be the next president. I'll say it.

join