It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 Is Already Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I've just briefly cruised the posts in this forum, and forgive me if I missed one regarding the subject I'm writing about. If This is in the wrong place, I respectfully request the mods to move this thread to the appropriate area.

World War 3 has been here for many years. It started on September 11th, 2001. That was the first move by the Powers That Be. This war has been displayed under the subterfuge of TERRORISM.
Many people compared the 'War On Terror' to the 'War On Drugs': Constantly occurring, but accomplishing nothing. There has been a few 'false victories', such as the death of Saddam, Bin Laden, and Ghadaffi. None of which ever ACTUALLY occurred.
Now that the UN is preaching that Iran is just steps away from developing nuclear weapons, and Israel is talking about a pre-emptive strike of their own on Iran, and Britain, America, Canada, and a few other countries moving naval ships to the area, it's just a matter of time. just a matter of time before nukes will be dropped on either Iran, or Israel. Then God knows what happens next....?
Will there be a full-blown Nuclear war? Or will two countries just obliterate themselves, leaving a good chunk of land ready to be mined for more oil, and other precious minerals?
Or, will this just be one more step to a Global government?
What is your opinion?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I like to think that World War III is basically the same as the Cold War. It was primarily an economic war. It was a global conflict that involved practically the entire world, it just wasn't always fought with armies and bombs. When it was, it was called Korea of Vietnam, or involved local power players shooting at each other with U.S. or Soviet supplied weapons.

What we have these days is another Crusade, except it involves more than just Christians. It involves a group of nations getting together to fight the Muslim extremists, who have a lot of money coupled with a completely irrational, religious-based fanatical desire to change the world into what they believe their religion is telling them it should be. That kind of thinking leaves no room for negotiation, no give and take. It's either right, or it's wrong. Their way or the highway.

And the only way to deal with them is to take away any power they have and crush them into oblivion. They won't be able to do that to us, but they'll try.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yea i'd say world war 3 is already here.....in cyberspace.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

WWIII pretty much started back in the 70's...during the Cold War.

Just look at your human history. You'll see I'm right.

That was when "Terrorism" really began.

It's been here for a long time, but most who are not affected just ignore it. But it ain't going away, it's going to get worse.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
World War 3 is basically a propaganda built up after WWII due to the fact that America dropped nukes on Japan, and the popular opinion at the time in the 50's, 60's during the height of the Cold War was that the next big war would be a nuclear one because the big bad Russians had nukes and so did the good ole US of A. Everyone assumed the next big war would be the US vs Russia and it never came to fruit. It came close but never happened. WW3 has basically become a fear mongering tactic at this point as the likelihood of a actual nuclear war at this point is highly unlikely.

Sure you have your Rogue states.. Israel, Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, India etc that are very unpredictable. For years there was a lot of speculation that Pakistan and India would kill one another off at any moment and it still hasn't happened.

The great thing about nuclear weapons is that lots of countries have them, but at the same they are a great deterrent as more then likely no one will use them. Not much to do with a wasteland.. I highly doubt that anyone even China or Russia will ever use Nukes without being threatened with the same, but that is just my two cents.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by moondoggy2
World War 3 has been here for many years. It started on September 11th, 2001.

I agree with you. If not on September 11, it was shortly after.

The phrase "you're either with us, or against us" and similar variations are used to depict situations as being polarized and to force witnesses and bystanders to become allies or lose favor. The implied consequence of not joining the team effort is to be deemed an enemy.

Hillary Clinton said on September 13, 2001: "Every nation has to either be with us, or against us. Those who harbor terrorists, or who finance them, are going to pay a price."

President George W. Bush, in an address to a joint session of Congress on September 20, 2001 said, "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

You're either with us, or against us

What else does this mean? Everyone seems to be waiting for a formal declaration, which is not going to happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

WW3 Is Already Here!

Well then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Day to day survival is more important than some other country..........I am not worried about it.....

www.youtube.com...

Quit worrying about it and have a hell of a time

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This exact same topic and text was posted a few weeks ago. Why a redo?

I've just briefly cruised the posts in this forum, and forgive me if I missed one regarding the subject I'm writing about. If This is in the wrong place, I respectfully request the mods to move this thread to the appropriate area.

World War 3 has been here for many years. It started on September 11th, 2001. That was the first move by the Powers That Be. This war has been displayed under the subterfuge of TERRORISM.
Many people compared the 'War On Terror' to the 'War On Drugs': Constantly occurring, but accomplishing nothing. There has been a few 'false victories', such as the death of Saddam, Bin Laden, and Ghadaffi. None of which ever ACTUALLY occurred.
Now that the UN is preaching that Iran is just steps away from developing nuclear weapons, and Israel is talking about a pre-emptive strike of their own on Iran, and Britain, America, Canada, and a few other countries moving naval ships to the area, it's just a matter of time. just a matter of time before nukes will be dropped on either Iran, or Israel. Then God knows what happens next....?
Will there be a full-blown Nuclear war? Or will two countries just obliterate themselves, leaving a good chunk of land ready to be mined for more oil, and other precious minerals?
What is your opinion?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
This exact same topic and text was posted a few weeks ago. Why a redo?

What is your opinion?

If the same topic was posted a few weeks ago, I apologise. As for the same text, I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

A lot of so-called "terrorism" is people with a genuine axe to grind against the oppressors, against the corporate thieves, against the warmongering governments. Because they have the gold, they can make the rules, and one of the rules is you cant fight against them, and if you do then you are a terrorist.

A lot of the groups around the world have a genuine cause. But TPTB paint them as terrorists and evil using their favourite tool, the mainstream media. They tell outright lies, attribute buzzwords like "islamic extremist" to them, even go as far as to orchestrate terror attacks in order to shape policy, then blame the "terror" groups for it.

The only true terrorists in this world are our leaders, the corrupt banksters and the corrupt corporations who destroy, rape and plunder us all and the environment on a daily basis, purely for profit.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
when WW3 really starts we'll know.
there are many conflicts and a war on terror but not WW3 yet.

war is cowardice disguised as courage.

top topics

join