It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - Rendlesham Forest - Arguably One Of The Most Important Cases In Ufology.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This to me is the best case documented although others will say Roswell etc... I have studied the case a great deal having stood on the shoulders of other investigators shoulders and its a pretty rock solid case. So I got to thinking, how could you possibly fake such a case and I can only come up with one possibility.

Firstly, the case would have to be faked by special departments of the UK and USA government, no other organisation would have the capability due to the location.

Secondly, you would have to ensure that none of the witnesses blew the whistle on the hoax. There is only one way to ensure no one blows the whistle and that is to turn the witnesses into manchurian candidates. Now we know that each of the witnesses were questioned by undercover operatives. Some were threatened directly. Now, could it be that these witnesses were part of an elaborate brainwash program specifically designed to bring more credence to the alien phenomenon. But what would be the agenda here? He only possible agenda I can think of is project Blue Beam. BB, kind of reminds you of the other BB, project Blue Book. Could this have been done to condition the public somewhat to the possibility of an alien imvasion which will assist in the transition towards a NWO. (sorry if his upsets anyone, I am also very passionate about his case)

I am not at all trying to debunk Rendlesham incident, but I have to look at all possibilities for obvious reasons and this is the only other possibility available I can find.

So either way, the Rendlesham Forest incident remains, IMO, the most profound and mysterious ufo incident up in history.

So there are two options,

1. The aliens landed in rendlesham.
2. It was part of an elaborate hoax by the Government(s) to bring credibility to the alien phenomena for a covert agenda.

Both are mind blowing options, and after all of the evidence I have seen I still cannot make my damn mind up. I also kmow that the witnesses gave permission to be injected I believe. Althoigh this is said to have happened after the event, it still makes one wonder.

Before I am classed as a shill, lol I would like to say that I am 100% certain that aliens are indeed interacting with the human race for reasons unknown to me. The mountain of evidence assures me of this fact. However, I do not know if aliens would allow themselves to be subject to such scrutiny by the US military over a number of nights. Could it be possible that the 50 or so personel were mindblown for want of a better phrase?

Thoughts?

edit on 8-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typos

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
links please

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
This to me is the best case documented although others will say Roswell etc... I have studied the case a great deal having stood on the shoulders of other investigators and its a pretty rock solid case. So I got to thinking, how could you possibly fake such a case and I can only come up with one possibility.

Firstly, the case would have to be faked by special departments of the UK and USA government, no other organisation would have the capability due to the location.

Secondly, you would have to ensure that none of the witnesses blew the whistle on the hoax. There is only one way to ensure no one blows the whistle and that is to turn the witnesses into manchurian candidates. Now we know that each of the whitnesses were questioned by undercover operatives. Some were threatened directly. Now, could it be that these witnesses were part of an elaborate brainwash program specifically designed to bring more credence to the alien phenomenon. But what would be the agenda here? He only possible agenda I can think of is project Blue Beam. BB, kind of reminds you of the other BB, project Blue Book. Could this have been done to condition the public somewhat to the possibility of an alien imvasion which will assist in the transition towards a NWO. (sorry if his upsets anyone, I am also very passionate about his case)

I am not at all trying to debunk Rendlesham incident, but I have to look at all possibilities for obvious reasons and this is the only other possibility available I can find.

So either way, the Rendlesham Forest incident remains, IMO, the most profound and mysterious ufo incident up in history.

So there are two options,

1. The aliens landed in rendlesham.
2. It was part of an elaborate hoax by the Government(s) to bring credibility to the alien phenomena for a covert agenda.

Both are mind blowing options, and after all of the evidence I have seen I still cannot make my damn mind up. I also kmow that the witnesses gave permission to be injected I believe. Althoigh this is said to have happened after the event, it still makes one wonder.

Before I am classed as a shill, lol I would like to say that I am 100% certain that aliens are indeed interacting with the human race for reasons unknown to me. The mountain of evidence assures me of this fact. However, I do not know if aliens would allow themselves to be subject to such scrutiny by the US military over a number of nights. Could it be possible that the 50 or so personel were mindblown for want of a better phrase?

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

What do you want links to? Just google "rendlesham forest ufo". You will find all you need

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Number 1 is the most likely option in my opinion.

There are far easier ways to perpetuate 'an elaborate hoax', it just doesn't add up that the NWhoeverO are behind this incident.

Loose socks in the dryer? Blame the new world order!
edit on 8-11-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Yeah, probably. But both are pretty wild which ever the case
I suppose it depends on how difficult it would be to implant the events into the brains of 50+ soldiers. Would have to be one big mindwash operation.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

What do you want links to? Just google "rendlesham forest ufo". You will find all you need

To generate interest, and thought provoking debate in a thread, the OP (you), should provide a link for us, the reader, to validate what you posted, in our own capacity.....just sayin'....

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The hidden message in the binary code was interesting, I'm wondering if anybody is going to send down a submarine to check out the co-ordinates in the code?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
There is also this thread on the subject

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Yes, I heard apparently there used to be an island in that location a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

That island is supposedly called Hy-Brasil.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

To generate interest, and thought provoking debate in a thread, the OP (you), should provide a link for us, the reader, to validate what you posted, in our own capacity.....just sayin'....

The OP is throwing out ideas on a very well known UFO case. If you need links to know what Rendlesham Forest is, than maybe this isn't the thread for you....

To the OP. The idea that Rendlesham implies there is some "order" that is bent on either giving credibility or discrediting aliens is a little short sighted and shallow. Surely there are more than two options for the story behind this one....

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Hy-brasil, Thats it thanks, I am tired and I have a damn virus keeping me off work so appologies if I am not firing on all cylinders. I am also watching "the manchurain candidate". Hence the thread

edit on 8-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Info

edit on 8-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I would love to find out any other options but I cant. The witness testimonies are too solid. Holt said he litterally "touched the craft" and I truely believe he is an honest guy. This means he either did touch an alien craft, or he believes he touched an alien craft (brainwashed). Now we know brainwashing has gone on in the miltary and CIA, so it is possible. The question is, is it plausible?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I see your point, but, this is based off the assumption that he is an "honest guy", what if he isn't?

There have been plenty of people with good reputations who have come forward with strange things. It doesn't mean anything unfortunately. It obviously comes across more credible, but, in the end everyone is susceptible to human weaknesses.

Hence the number of innocent people who ended up in jail because of either lying or misidentifying witnesses.

new topics

top topics

join