It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC TV: "Iran Close To Getting A Nuclear Bomb" - Says Anchor (Showing Deja Vu Video of Irans Army)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Just the delivery of the of the headline at the start of the news shows a real ramping up of warmongering propaganda. Very frightening, the "deja vu" video of the Iranian army doing a march-by was nearly identicle to the video(s) they showed of the Iraqi Army before desert shield/storm. In addition, if they don't get consensus at the United Nations on the nuclear issue they will, I am sure, persue other options to gain consensus.

The BBC article below seems to be leaning in this direction, kind of, "what other weapons of mass destruction can we blame Iran for"?

BBC: Iran does not need nuclear weapons, says Ahmadinejad
"Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says his country "does not need atomic bombs", amid continuing controversy over Tehran's nuclear ambitions.

Mr Ahmadinejad, quoted by state broadcaster IRIB, warned the US would "regret" any confrontation with Iran."

BBC: Iran does not need nuclear weapons, says Ahmadinejad

Here is very frightening thought, I can see it comming now. What are they gonna say next, "Iran has a deadly pathogen bioweapon." Afterall this will allow TPTB to release some kind of super virus and blame Iran for it, then they can have thier war while de-populating the planet.

Just my mind working overtime tonight. Excuse my conspiracy brain for being a little paranoid.

edit on 8-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Title Change

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I watched it too and was told to shut up and stop yelling obscenities at the beeb and Israel

More propaganda for the masses, condition them so that when the strikes start, it'll seem like a good idea

They all make me sick!!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HighMaintenance

Yeah, I know what you mean. We live in dangerous times indeed, these people are crazy and have thier fimger on the world destruction trigger. TPTB sometimes seem like a bank robber who has got caught inside the bank with a bomb strapped to himself. They are very nervous and very paranoid I believe, question is, who is the negotiator?

Thanks for the flags, this shows me that maybe I do have a reason to be paranoid afterall

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
U.S., U.K. complete forensics exercise involving nuclear IED over London

Sure is a lot of exercises and military manuevers happening to just disregard all the recent media exploitation of nuclear incidents,and not believe something will happen soon.

Source

Nuclear security and forensics officials from the U.S. and the United Kingdom completed a test of the readiness of their laboratories to collect and analyze samples of nuclear material following a detonation of a fictional nuclear bomb over London.

The National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) said on Nov. 7 that it and its parent agency the Department of Energy (DOE) successfully tested the readiness of U.S. and U.K. laboratories to perform nuclear forensic analysis on collected material samples after the imaginary explosion of an “improvised nuclear device.”

top topics

join