It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We really ARE alone ("Aliens" are not "E.T's" they are "E.D's")

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

He who claims to know the truth about the spirit is in true spiritual darkness. You think you have all the answers, the "truth", and so you have no compunction to expand your understanding of yourself and existence. There are few writing that are more cloaked in spiritual ignorance than the bible. To you, its all right there in front of you. No need to expand, to grow, to discover. All that is left is to look down on those you believe to be lesser than you, for you know the "truth" and anyone who does not believe as you do is damned to hell for eternity.

I never once mentioned evolution. Evolution is science, and science NEVER STOPS EXPANDING. If it came to light that life is the result of something other than mere chance, then science would accept that, and then move on to find out more answers.

YOU are the force that is keeping mankind chained to war, ecological destruction, and spiritual death. YOU are holding back the progress of the human species with your worn out, absolutist nonsense.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hold up a second.

You seem to be rubbishing the idea of life existing somewhere in the universe to promote the idea of extra dimensional beings, could it not be possible that there could be E.T and E.D?

To categorically deny that there is no life forms exist in our universe just reeks of arrogance imho the honest answer is that we might never know but probability would say that somewhere in the universe there is life forms out there regardless of how intelligent it may or may not be.

Slightly ot but I think it highlights the arrogance in us as a species.

It wasn't that long ago that we used the geocentric model to prepare astrological charts placing Earth as the centre of the Universe, When offered an alternative the 'heliocentric' we met this with great arrogance.

We are simply far too arrogant/ignorant as a species How dare the Stars and Sun not revolve around us? the most intelligent species in the Universe.

link   
Back on topic then...

This makes absolutely NO sense when people haven't searched the Universe as a whole. No wait, this IS about religion...that's why it makes no sense.

link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Apologies for swapping sides for a moment, but you might want to look into Werner Aber....
And Professor Sam Chang

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by boncho

boncho I find your post very shallow. There is no proof of evolution so how can you blindly teach something that's never been scientifically proven? That's called deceiving others my friend.

life doesn't come from non-life, evolution is not a Science its a Religion and a false one at that.

Non-organic life forms cannot create organic life forms.

Life reproduces only after its own kind and even micro-organisms, unseen by the human eye, need micro-organisms as parents.

So wait. If non-organic life forms cannot create organic life forms, is your god organic or non-organic? If he is organic, then how is he a god? If he is not organic, then what you say is indeed false, and organic life-forms CAN be created by non-organic life forms. Which is it?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

boncho I find your post very shallow. There is no proof of evolution so how can you blindly teach something that's never been scientifically proven? That's called deceiving others my friend.

There is plenty of evidence for evolution. I understand it gets murky the further back you go, but there are a number of examples that have been Scientifically observed, showing evolution over a short period.

You can start, by disproving all the papers referenced in this link, if you so choose.

life doesn't come from non-life, evolution is not a Science its a Religion and a false one at that.

Living creatures are built up of the same building blocks as many other non-living things in the Universe. So I don't know what you are talking about here.

Non-organic life forms cannot create organic life forms.

What exactly is a "non-organic life form" ??

Life reproduces only after its own kind and even micro-organisms, unseen by the human eye, need micro-organisms as parents.

There are many types of reproduction, and some not needing "parents".

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

...I seek and believe the word of God. Instead of putting all your trust in man why not instead put your trust in GOD our creator for once in your life?

Given that you trust the words in the Bible (Written by man) you are trusting man's account of God, not God.

Warning: This realization will make some people go cross-eyed.

Then you do not know GOD as the Holy spirit write the bible through man thus making it the inspired word of God.. In fact some of the early characters of the bible had direct contact with God, for example adam and eve.

Aliens are demonic spiritual beings!

Many people have claimed to speak the word of God. I imagine, not all of those people were being entirely honest. Man chose what went into the Bible, there are many versions, and many have changed over the years.

The Bible is man's creation, not Gods.

And the Bible has nothing in it that proves or disproves alien life.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

It makes perfect sense here's why:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is lot's of confusion as to whether aliens are physical or not.

Here's the problem. While they seem to be tangiable on the one hand, they exbit behavior they cannot possibly be physical. As the following observes.

Paradoxical Behaviour:

Multiple competent witnesses
Plotted on radar
Leave tangible traces on ground
Photographed
Excesss of 6,000 mph w/o sonic boons
Right angle turns @ 16,000 mph
Materialize/dematerialize w/o traces

As you can see something from another dimension would easily be able to pull off the above, something physical such as a living organic intelligent life form from another planet would have great problem with these things as most of them break the laws of physics of our universe.

Also nearly all alien abuctee's report a smell of burning or sulfur before there experience, also calling on the name of Jesus Christ is the only thing that makes these aliens go away, as many have reported nothing else "seem's to work". All this evidence leads me to believe they are demonic spiritual entity's from another dimension eg: the spiritual plane. There is a spiritual war going on between good and evil, they are all around us but we cannot see it, we only get glimpses of it now and then,,, And that is when people see Aliens, UFO's or experience the paranormal.
edit on 8-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

So a Civilization that is thousands of years ahead of us couldnt possibly do this? Thats asinine. You really shouldnt believe everything your told. With our limited Technology we shouldnt think we couldnt or anyone couldnt make craft that bend the laws of Physics.

I dont see this as Feasible Evidence because our way of looking at physics dont disporve something that is still unknown
edit on 8-11-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
The first people lived in Africa. And we can determine this by Fossil Evidence. Adam and Eve never existed. So you're wrong.

It's hard to say where people like ourselves first lived. Yeah, old fossils have been found in Africa, but is that because it's where people first were, or because with its climate and geology Africa is a good place to find fossils? All the proto-human hominid fossils ever found would easily fit in the back of one pickup truck. That's not a lot upon which to base any complex theories.

You're right about Adam and Even just being a mythical story, though.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by superman2012

It makes perfect sense here's why:

There is lot's of confusion as to whether aliens are physical or not.

Here's the problem. While they seem to be tangiable on the one hand, they exbit behavior they cannot possibly be physical. As the following observes.

Paradoxical Behaviour:

Multiple competent witnesses
Plotted on radar
Leave tangible traces on ground
Photographed
Excesss of 6,000 mph w/o sonic boons
Right angle turns @ 16,000 mph
Materialize/dematerialize w/o traces

As you can see something from another dimension would easily be able to pull off the above, something physical such as a living organic intelligent life form from another planet would have great problem with these things as most of them break the laws of physics of our universe.

Also nearly all alien abuctee's report a smell of burning or sulfur before there experience, also calling on the name of Jesus Christ is the only thing that makes these aliens go away, as many have reported nothing else "seem's to work". All this evidence leads me to believe they are demonic spiritual entity's from another dimension eg: the spiritual plane.

Somthing from another dimension would easily beable to pull this off based on what exactly?

also... why are you basing what an alien could do on our relativley new understanding on physics? (im comparrison to a race possibly millions of years old)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I can't even begin to describe the level of speculation you are involved in with this post. Sure, crying extra-dimensional makes so much more sense than the possibility we may be dealing with a species that is potentially thousands, tens of thousands, or millions of years ahead of us in technology and science (sarcasm). But then again, since you don't believe in science, it would seem so to you.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Please stay on topic, this is not a creationist vs evolution debate.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrchusGhule

But then again, since you don't believe in science, it would seem so to you.

What makes you say that?

Never once have I said I reject science, I think science is a great tool in interpreting the world around us. But the problem is most of science these days is based on presuppositions.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Well then explain the last part of my post, or are you just gonna say people were imagining their experience?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Hello again,
I see you have taken advantage of the recently released denial of any knowledge of space aliens (;
made by the gov.
So has it been concluded that they tell the truth regardless to the ramifications?

Just because ETS don't all have our best interest in mind, Does Not Make them fallen angels or Demons.

I've said this as many times as you've posted these threads.

I will give you STAR FOR PERSEVERANCE
edit on 8-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I love how this guy ignores my posts because he has no Evidence to back up any of his Asinine Claims.Typical Christian Logic.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

Just because ETS don't all have our best interest in mind, Does Not Make them fallen angels or Demons.

I know but what if they really are EDS have you ever considered that?

All the evidence points to this being the case. These so called aliens even have an anti-christian agenda as many abductee's have reported, them teaching a "new age religion" and denying Christ as the messiah.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

So not believing Christ isnt the Messiah makes you a Demon? Christian Logic perseveres again

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Even if they did,it wouldn't mean much. E.T.'S ARE Almost 100% real. Only question that remains is when we will get to communicate with them as the gov. Has.
Note: E.T. are also possibly able to travel through dimensions.. Which also does not mean they are Demonic.
But Thanks for the entertainment..

One day we can discuss the Big News (;

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join