It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We really ARE alone ("Aliens" are not "E.T's" they are "E.D's")

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by MarkScheppy

The bible is half-myth and half-reality aka disinformation. Too many disconnects to be taken literaly.

The elders are at war with the ancients and it is called The Cosmic Conflict. It has been going on for thousands if not millions of years ago. Today's humans occupying earth are at stake and are remanants of marsian and venusian civilations that left earth after the destruction of atlantis and lemuria. Of course both of these early human colonies were taken over by the orion group while many fleed to other solar sytems.

Is it a coincidence EVERYTHING that debunks evolution is ATS and denied? Absolutely not!

Right. Not many people here are a fan of the bible, although it seems to me to be the best written down, ancient evidence of extra-terrestrial, Ultra-diminsional contact of an Alien race with humans. Ezekial and the book of Genesis stand out as the best proofs, taken literally if one wants. Does not mention too much of this cosmic conflict of all the races though.

Not to discredit what you are saying, but it appears that anyone wanting to apply for disability on Mental Illness should memorize this discertation, exactly what you wrote, and tell it to their psychiatrist for the mental health diagnosis. That would qualify them for a big government check. The Trojan war to me represents clearly though what the enemy of mankind of humanity is. The "Gods" the Zeuses and Apollos and all of the are the clear enemies of all of us. And they still reign today in the form of the Monarchy, the bankers, and people at the head of government.
edit on 14-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It seems the OP has dissappeared now. But on the off chance that he is still lurking, I'll ask this question which was ignored in a previous post: Do you know the history of the 'rapture' concept?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Probably not, but I sure do. The doctrine of a secret rapture was first conceived by John Nelson Darby of the Plymouth Brethren in 1827.

The word rapture is not mentioned even once in the scriptures.

Anyone who believe in the Rapture is foolish. Research Project Blue Beam.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Probably not, but I sure do. The doctrine of a secret rapture was first conceived by John Nelson Darby of the Plymouth Brethren in 1827. The word rapture is not mentioned even once in the scriptures.

Thank you! This was exactly my point. It has been absorbed into (American) christianity as presumed fact, 'RevalationGeneration' has repeatedly stated that he awaits such a thing and I found that strange for someone who gives an impression that he regularly checks and fully endorses the words of the Bible- presumably he considers the book of Mormon- and the 'Sci- Fi' book he derided earlier- to be farcical so why does he subscribe to this similiarly unrelated belief? It demonstrates a significant lack of investigation and introspection.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yes, I agree. there are several in here that are so brainwashed by the church, or something akin, that they believe the bible is the only truth, and that it is the actual words of God, as if God have a secretary. I was just telling one of these that Yahweh was a Dragon and Jehovah was a Pleiadian. Doubt he will read it.

I feel sorry for them, I really do. They stop learning everything upon becoming a Christian, believe nothing else ans their new belief is set into stone now. The believe Jesus, a wise man who died and was buried is coming down in a cloud of something to rescue them all while the rest of us roast in Hell. They sit and insult our ET friends, call them demons, the ones who will help us when the going get tough, and will take us off planet while she recycles herself. I really do wonder what they will all do when it happens?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Probably not, but I sure do. The doctrine of a secret rapture was first conceived by John Nelson Darby of the Plymouth Brethren in 1827.

I've researched project bluebeam and it fits in perfectly with a Lucifarian end game.

And in the Apostle Pauls revelation it clearly says believers will be "lifted up" before the end of the world.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by yes4141

The word rapture itself does not appear in the Bible. You are correct with that; the term was coined in the 19th century as you pointed out. The concept (being 'caught up' in Christ), however, does appear. Both Greek and Hebrew, don't have the word rapture so it wasn't translated as such.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Yes, I agree. there are several in here that are so brainwashed by the church, or something akin, that they believe the bible is the only truth, and that it is the actual words of God, as if God have a secretary. I was just telling one of these that Yahweh was a Dragon and Jehovah was a Pleiadian. Doubt he will read it.

I feel sorry for them, I really do. They stop learning everything upon becoming a Christian, believe nothing else ans their new belief is set into stone now. The believe Jesus, a wise man who died and was buried is coming down in a cloud of something to rescue them all while the rest of us roast in Hell. They sit and insult our ET friends, call them demons, the ones who will help us when the going get tough, and will take us off planet while she recycles herself. I really do wonder what they will all do when it happens?

Stop learning everything upon becoming a Christian? I couldn't disagree with you more... We shouldn't assume this is the case with a particular group of people no matter who it is. The argument 'belief is set into stone' is old as well and adds nothing to your argument. It does not help anyone see your argument, as it only criticizes the op for arguing his point.

That aside, how do you know ET's are going to help us when the going gets tough? Do they have a history of helping us? I wasn't aware ET's said they will help us is all, not trying to be sarcastic.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

No the word itself isn't in the Bible but the concept is.

Also, the idea of Project Bluebeam is scary stuff.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyobosha

The word rapture itself does not appear in the Bible. You are correct with that; the term was coined in the 19th century as you pointed out. The concept (being 'caught up' in Christ), however, does appear. Both Greek and Hebrew, don't have the word rapture so it wasn't translated as such.

Yes, however that is hardly unanimously agreed. The key part here is the translation. There have been various different words with 'ascended' or 'lifted up' being the most known. Obviously with any work which is translated to such a massive extent there will be discrepancies but it is questionable whether this is in fact a fair translation- that of course still relies on those words (even when translated, I don't think any god has 'officially' spoken english! Which always makes me wonder what language he spoke to Adam...did a god invent Hebrew?) being divine.

In situations like this I always think of a few years ago when a theologian translated the Qur'an into english with the words 'mud' or 'dirt' which man was created from were replaced with 'cells'- translating a 'holy book' (almost always) comes with an agenda meaning every word must be considered with a 'remember a human translated this....' clause.

..... Maybe a 'remember a human wrote this...' one too....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Stop learning everything upon becoming a Christian? I couldn't disagree with you more...

Studied the Occult (Hidden) Teachings, did you? What did you learn after becoming a Christian? Did you begin a research project on the origins of the bible, and of Christianity? Or did you just accept that the preacher told you? What other religions have to studied? See what I mean here?

That aside, how do you know ET's are going to help us when the going gets tough? Do they have a history of helping us? I wasn't aware ET's said they will help us is all, not trying to be sarcastic.

Who did you think helped Noah and his family with the Flood came? Who built the Monoliths all over the world with many clues telling us the end of the world comes? Who is it exactly that altered our DNA some 28 time during the past 50 years?

I had a strong vision of giant spacecraft saving saving humankind when the Earth turns over, destroying all that man has built. That's plenty enough for me.
And I won't be the one standing and calling them Demons either.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yes4141

Yes, however that is hardly unanimously agreed. The key part here is the translation. There have been various different words with 'ascended' or 'lifted up' being the most known. Obviously with any work which is translated to such a massive extent there will be discrepancies but it is questionable whether this is in fact a fair translation- that of course still relies on those words (even when translated, I don't think any god has 'officially' spoken english! Which always makes me wonder what language he spoke to Adam...did a god invent Hebrew?) being divine.

In situations like this I always think of a few years ago when a theologian translated the Qur'an into english with the words 'mud' or 'dirt' which man was created from were replaced with 'cells'- translating a 'holy book' (almost always) comes with an agenda meaning every word must be considered with a 'remember a human translated this....' clause.

..... Maybe a 'remember a human wrote this...' one too....

I don't think any aliens 'officially' spoke English either! The best versions to read would be Greek or Hebrew, the other versions were translated to reach a particular group who don't speak these languages. Greek and Hebrew has a much more developed vocabulary base than English which is why there are challenges to translation. These translations are done by scholars who are very educated not by some Joe shmoe, so I would argue they are fair translations. You need to understand the goal of each translation (word for word, thought for thought, old English or modern English etc). I would encourage you to research each translation.

There probably was an agenda for the theologian you mentioned. I can't seem to find any information on this particular translation you are referring to. Can you give me a name to look into? Or a source would be great too.

As far as humans translating, yes translators will make mistakes, especially if its only one person. That's why the many translations of the Bible were done with a panel of scholars. I do get a kick out of the mistranslated signs at the airport or public places though haha. Those situations are different than Bible translations bear in mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Studied the Occult (Hidden) Teachings, did you? What did you learn after becoming a Christian? Did you begin a research project on the origins of the bible, and of Christianity? Or did you just accept that the preacher told you? What other religions have to studied? See what I mean here?

I have studied way more than 'Christianity', to name a few, the Jesuits, Islam, Hare Krishna, Shinto, Buddhism, and Hinduism. I have taken multiple courses on world religions but most importantly I have been to services of several different 'religions'. Within Christianity I have studied the origins of several denominations, the authors of the books of the Bible, as well as why certain writings are not in the Bible. You should stop assumig things like a Christian doesn't research and is only under the mind control of a preacher. Have I thrown the assumption you are under the control of aliens at you? Didn't think so. I'm sure you can think for yourself so please understand I can as well.

Who did you think helped Noah and his family with the Flood came? Who built the Monoliths all over the world with many clues telling us the end of the world comes? Who is it exactly that altered our DNA some 28 time during the past 50 years?

The Monoliths with heiroglyphs that are translated with the Rosetta stone and other 'tablets'. Using your argument, isn't there room for error in those translations? I won't say I'm an expert but I don't think we have a plethora of heiroglyph scholars. Interesting you mention the last 50 years though, why didn't aliens change our DNA in the history before that? Maybe scientists are messing around with our DNA, maybe TPTB? Fact is I don't have proof it was any of these, and you don't have proof it was aliens. There are several possibilities that we can't ignore. We just don't know. The last I checked though, Noah built the Ark himself not aliens.

I had a strong vision of giant spacecraft saving saving humankind when the Earth turns over, destroying all that man has built. That's plenty enough for me.

That is a freaky vision though. Was it given to you by the aliens, a specific group? Or was it a dream you had? Did the aliens contact you? I want to know more about your vision to understand not to humiliate you.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by MarkScheppy

The bible is half-myth and half-reality aka disinformation. Too many disconnects to be taken literaly.

The elders are at war with the ancients and it is called The Cosmic Conflict. It has been going on for thousands if not millions of years ago. Today's humans occupying earth are at stake and are remanants of marsian and venusian civilations that left earth after the destruction of atlantis and lemuria. Of course both of these early human colonies were taken over by the orion group while many fleed to other solar sytems.

Is it a coincidence EVERYTHING that debunks evolution is ATS and denied? Absolutely not!

Right. Not many people here are a fan of the bible, although it seems to me to be the best written down, ancient evidence of extra-terrestrial, Ultra-diminsional contact of an Alien race with humans. Ezekial and the book of Genesis stand out as the best proofs, taken literally if one wants. Does not mention too much of this cosmic conflict of all the races though.

The Cosmic War or Cosmic Conflict is all about inter-dimensional beings at war and what humans on earth call angels, demons, god and satan. Spiritualism is about communicating with these beings at a conscious level without necessarily rellying on religion. Religion is about structured spiritualism which has been perverted from its roots..

Not to discredit what you are saying, but it appears that anyone wanting to apply for disability on Mental Illness should memorize this discertation, exactly what you wrote, and tell it to their psychiatrist for the mental health diagnosis. That would qualify them for a big government check. The Trojan war to me represents clearly though what the enemy of mankind of humanity is. The "Gods" the Zeuses and Apollos and all of the are the clear enemies of all of us. And they still reign today in the form of the Monarchy, the bankers, and people at the head of government.
edit on 14-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

Can I get my check for mental ability instead of mental diability? Seriously if all you have to offer is condescending insults to an infintely difficult topic then you should find another forumn that best suits your abilities and desires.

We don't need clueless atheists here.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyobosha
reply to post by yes4141

AFAIK the rapture has to do with the book of revelation, called the apocalypse in greek, and was written by saint john the evangelist in patmos. It has no bearing on modern day history but some people rightfully assume the PTB are trying to trick people into correllating it with mayan prophecies, nostradamous all rellating to 12-21-2012.

The theme of the book was written during the roman empire about a hundred years after the christ era and had to do with the immense corruption and tyranny of the romans as perceived by the greeks, isrealis and other tribes.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyobosha
I don't think any aliens 'officially' spoke English either! The best versions to read would be Greek or Hebrew, the other versions were translated to reach a particular group who don't speak these languages. Greek and Hebrew has a much more developed vocabulary base than English which is why there are challenges to translation. These translations are done by scholars who are very educated not by some Joe shmoe, so I would argue they are fair translations. You need to understand the goal of each translation (word for word, thought for thought, old English or modern English etc). I would encourage you to research each translation.

There probably was an agenda for the theologian you mentioned. I can't seem to find any information on this particular translation you are referring to. Can you give me a name to look into? Or a source would be great too.

As far as humans translating, yes translators will make mistakes, especially if its only one person. That's why the many translations of the Bible were done with a panel of scholars. I do get a kick out of the mistranslated signs at the airport or public places though haha. Those situations are different than Bible translations bear in mind.

Of course, I have no doubt that the majority of translators of texts do it to a very high standard and ability. The "panel of scholars" presumably alludes to the King James version of which the politicals permeate every stage of it's creation.

I certainly wasn't implying that those who translate these works aren't extremely good at what they do, nor do I think that such a job was done flippantly. I'm effectively trying to say that with several stages of translation comes an inevitable amount of "chinese whispers". Through several stages of imperfect individual word translations the original meaning can be distorted. Of course this doesn't take in the actual compilation process of the bible from Emperor Constantine which could potentially have had significant impact on the words of the bible we read today.

I'll try and find the source for that, I read it last year but can't remember where right now.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Sure. Project Blue Beam. Where would one do "Research?"

Where can a wacko do research on Blue-Beam? If this blue-beam is a technology project of the 21st century, then how does that have any similarity to a religion from 1800s, when their technology was steam locomotives and carbine rifles? What would they have done in 1800s to fake rapture people if that was the goal?

Air drop Optimus Prime and the war is over. Maybe the Gods will do a few missions to save the believers while the cult luciferians below rot on this planet.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There are infinite channel frequencies and we're spiritual beings first, this is just a a denser astral in a way.

Demons, or entities, while real, and solid as we are in our astrals, nonetheless, why would they need our dna??? Why would they need transportation vehicles? Why would they need body suits to wear? Why do they leave wounds and do phyiscal corporal things to the ones they traumatize? I'm not talking about benign interactions. But anyone who takes a person without their consent and harms them in any way, is not positive. But they are corporal. Fly in crafts. Wear body suits. Take our dna and do some pretty awful physical stuff.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Stop learning everything upon becoming a Christian? I couldn't disagree with you more...

Read a lot of books in that V.A. hospital, knows all the atoms in a Benzene ring.Plato dialogue.

I have been studying them their occult symbols. You are going to be the plague of the gods to rid us of all their Christianity and bad preachers (like Woodrow Wilson).

God would not permit this information to be conveyed by demons. Who knows maybe you are God knowing about all of the occult symbols and spaceships, monoliths that made us evolve, because of your PHD in planet talk. The secret government is like a metaphor for that white toaster that I should have bought at a garage sale. What do you think?
edit on 15-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: bible

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Demons, or entities, while real, and solid as we are in our astrals, nonetheless, why would they need our dna??? Why would they need transportation vehicles? Why would they need body suits to wear? Why do they leave wounds and do phyiscal corporal things to the ones they traumatize? I'm not talking about benign interactions. But anyone who takes a person without their consent and harms them in any way, is not positive. But they are corporal. Fly in crafts. Wear body suits. Take our dna and do some pretty awful physical stuff.

Maybe I need my DNA I don't want to give it away. What are they going to do, build a model supercomputer and ship it back to their home world? And make an image of a super model like Helen of Troy, someone that thousands of men will fight and die for in war.

This is an analogy of something meaner and greater, like Canada— A devil and the devil hath power, a being that can and will hunt you down. Like Bruce Lee on a bad day, you dig? These aliens are killing on other worlds, they have to be stopped before the rapture happens. A book on Occult symbols would be nice and handy. The Professors the Pleiadians and academia know that the Annunaki were here and they did a lot of this. They created us and it made them kill and cannabalize each other.
edit on 15-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join