It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We really ARE alone ("Aliens" are not "E.T's" they are "E.D's")

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Miccey

Divine entity's are much more plausible then Alien lifeforms. Atleast we have historical evidence of Angelic beings. However their is absolutely no proof of little green men flying in a space craft from "planet Zurtron" to earth.

What you displayed was not "Creative thinking" but a typical person trying to make up alternatives to the truth that are no where near reality so you can carry on making excuses for living a selfish life that's all about 'you' instead of surrendering to Christ your living GOD.
edit on 11-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Oh my sanity you really are that....PIP

PPL like this one should be locked up and all their teachings burned
and forgotten.

Wait for it....

WRONG... Thats not how science does it...Only Religeous fanatics
like Catholics and the likes of the Spanish Inq....

You belive what you want, and i belive what i want....
edit on 2011/11/11 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
As one fine Astronaut put it, "There really is a Santa claus "

Enough said...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WannabeMartian
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

The irony is apparently lost on you, as you don't see that your "faith" blinds you and closes your mind. You cannot have faith unless you remove all the "?'s", and change them to "!'s".

Having an open mind is not the same as believing anything no matter how illogical or improbable it is. It's actually about being open to constantly changing your views and ideas as new evidence presents itself. Which by definition is the opposite of religion.

If you truly had an open-mind rather than a closed one you would find God.

As an ex-atheist I can say that people who claim to be open-minded are usually not, but have preconceived philosophical assumptions. If they would become truly open-minded instead of verbally claiming it, they would find the God they were unable to perceive before. And once they would find him they would realize how foolish human wisdom is.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

And if you look at the Evidence for God you would find nothing.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WideAwakeNow
As one fine Astronaut put it, "There really is a Santa claus "

Enough said...

Niel Armstrong: >>God, what is that out there?... What is that???... But, this is unbelievable!Whats there?>Whats there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...>These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, Lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!>What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?>It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were
warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.>How do you mean "warned off"?>I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and
technology - Boy, were they big! and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.>But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?>Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a
quick scoop and back again.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Reality is a simulation and the reason why there's no alien life is because the programmers haven't got around to it yet, but not to worry, service pack 1 is due out at the end of 2012 and we have lots of evil critters we plan on introducing, which should help spice things up a bit.
Watch out for humanities first Alien contact, the Xenophobics, they have a fetish for human toes.

Please report any bugs & qualms you find to [email protected]

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

If you truly had an open-mind rather than a closed one you would find God.

This is bloody ridiculous. To be quite honest, anyone claiming without any doubt that "they have an open mind" are not really to be trusted. Surely the first step of trying to have an 'open mind' is realising that all your interpretations, assumptions, beliefs etc. could be entirely wrong- even the information collected via your senses could be incorrect.

All you have done is planted yourself firmly on the otherside of the fence with the same rhetoric.

All we can do is attempt as best we can to consider things fairly. Truly fairly. I'm certainly not going to claim that I necessarily do such a thing but I will absolutely NEVER claim I have any kind of divine license to express or enforce an opinion.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
While I am spiritual..................It is my premise that all major religions are the biggest bunch of BS and again in my humble opinion invented to manipulate and control humanity.

By who? That is the 50m question?

David Icke - Reptilians created religions

If you wish to control a mass population, you have to disconnect them from the true knowledge of who they are and their own infinite potential to manifest their own destiny and control their own lives. You have to persuade them that they are insignificant and powerless so they will live their lives in accordance with that.

This is where religion has been one of the most effective weapons of the Illuminati and the reptilian bloodlines. It fills people with fear of a judgmental God and tells them that unless they believe that the "truth" of all that is can be found in one book or belief system, they are going to hell or will experience other extremely unpleasant consequences.

Different religions have also been wonderful vehicles for dividing and ruling the people through arrogant, self-righteous, inter-religious conflict. The reptilians created the religions for this reason and the key players within them do not even begin to believe the nonsense they parrot to their followers. They just want the population to believe it, so they will be easy to control.

www.abovetopsecret.com... "Presidents are not elected by ballot, they are selected by blood" - David Icke

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Reality is a simulation and the reason why there's no alien life is because the programmers haven't got around to it yet, but not to worry, service pack 1 is due out at the end of 2012 and we have lots of evil critters we plan on introducing, which should help spice things up a bit.

Jesse Ventura on 2012 conspiracy, Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 , Native American prophecy , Meet the Incas
www.abovetopsecret.com... Your origins are not of this world, but are extraterrestrial in nature, and are to be found on a planet that circles the star Vega in the Lyra constellation.
Alien implants tested and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin.
Scientists confirm extraterrestrial genes in human dna, so you have actually been watching human looking aliens all the time!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

They just want to keep us in the dark, they don't want us to leave this planet. I really hope a galactic war happens sooner or later. This kinda thing really pisses me off how they deny the existance that there is life elsewhere. How can there not be? The universe is keeps growing and growing every single day. Yet they're saying "nah theres no life elsewhere" B.S.

No, they didn't say that. Not at all. In fact, many government officials, NASA employees and astronauts are on record as saying that they do believe in ET lifeforms. What they said is that they are not holding any EVIDENCE, nor are they aware of any EVIDENCE. Big difference. They are responding to the louder and louder cry for "disclosure". Unfortunately I believe they are being honest and that they really have nothing to disclose other than the data that they've already released. If you were an intelligent ET lifeform would you come all the way here and make contact only with the US government? Seriously?

edit on 11-11-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
If you were an intelligent ET lifeform would you come all the way here and make contact only with the US government?

Human looking aliens allegedly (reportedly by telepathy) tried to warn Eisenhower against the 'Big Nosed Greys', and Embassy of Equador allegedly had a visit by Galactic Commander Banyú, and Kirsan Ilyumzhinov claim to have met aliens

edit on 11-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Klassified

If GOD created life on other planets he would of let us know.

Enough said.

I rest my case.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The most likely reason they would want us to believe something so ludicrous as "there are no aliens", is because we perhaps are controlled by ET, Earth is some kind of corporation, but we make better workers if we believe we are in control. If an area of the planet is not controlled by ET, it is important to make it appear that it is humans who chose to attack it, when the reality is that they were manipulated

Just a theory, but the entire world around us would make a lot more sense if this were the case
edit on 11-11-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Read "The Resonant Factor" by Dennis Whiteman.

"The Bible" has been mis-translated as all the holy books have - big time...........we have a personal friend that is very well educated and a world known archeologist that says many books were thrown out, missing, revised and one big example is the word "God"...........in all the original scriptures one simple letter was erased......s

No where in the original scriptures does it say "God" it says "Gods" and that one simple omission, that one simple letter changes an entire concept............one of many.

I could go on but it would take tens of thousands of words and hours to show you how all the holy books have been revised with many books either thrown out or missing.

You as well as I know that changing just one word in a sentence can alter the meaning of even one basic idea as well as one's perspective, depending on one's technological interpretation can as well alter one's view point.

Many people will not, cannot, think outside the box they were placed in from birth onward. They live, vote and believe in the exact same way they were taught and dig no further.

We are god........all of us together. Like drops of rain and "god" is the ocean. Like cells in a body and "god" is the body.

That is why when you screw over someone, you hurt someone, you are actually messing over a part of yourself for you and me and all of us are a part of the great whole some call the source.

Who created us?

Simply put down that remote, that Xbox, whatever distraction you have and do some serious research.

I suggest:

The Gods of Eden by William Bramley
The Resonant Factor by Dennis Whiteman and Slave Species of god by Michael Tellinger for starters.

If your definition of "God" is creator than your possibly talking DNA manipulation with creating a slave species for labor involved - not a man in the sky but a group of beings that were / are a lot further ahead than us on DNA research.

Our scientists right now are on the verge of being able to clone and create life outside the "normal" procreation methods.....again.

Did you know there are places in the middle east where the sand is like glass and still highly radioactive, denoting a previous high tech weapon exchange / war?

Simply open your mind enough to explore possibilities.

A closed mind and proud heart gather no knowledge.........Ofhumandescent.

If you simply research history, particularly all the "holy books" .................. they were all written by people with a limited technology and knowledge base. Those books, while yes, recorded history, have all been revised and manipulated with an agenda to control humanity.

I will not reply back to any other posts blasting how their religion is right for that is everyone's right to believe whatever they chose to believe.

Trying to change someone's "core belief" is next to impossible because most people are arrogant and think that they know it all and almost nobody will admit that maybe they might possibly be wrong.

If you at least do not pick up a few of the above mentioned books and read them, than you will continue to your dying breath being manipulated like most of humanity.................missing out on your true potential.

I mean you no disrespect and wish you peace and happiness in whatever you chose to believe.

But belief without deep and long research, reflection and reading thousands of books, simply believing in that old time religion is, again in my humble opinion, simply taking the easy way out and turning your back on why we are here, where we are going and our true potential.

The true history of the human species has purposely been hidden from us in order to control us and mask our true potential, keeping us enslaved both physically, mentally and spiritually as well as dividing us as a species.

Most people are too busy, distracted or lazy to do the serious, indepth research in this one area..........they simply accept the "normal" "rational" explanations that the majority have accepted for eons.

Instead of simply accepting whatever you were spoon fed, do some research and than you will be secure in whatever you chose to believe that you were not indoctrinated but rather arrived at whatever conclusion you arrive at truly on your own.

edit on 11-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This planet is controlled from a dimensional standpoint, a human being can have paranormal powers and can transcend into higher dimensions (also with the assistance of higher technology) however our minds are too materialistic to unite to enhance such powers.

What we see with our eyes should be more like a "hallucination" however there are blocks to prevent us from being able to exist in the fourth dimension.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Just us? Hardly....that the most irrational thought discrediting what God can do. Or has done already. You shouldnt limit GOD power and ability to spread throughout the vastness of space. And thats exactly what you are doing.

And do you honestly believe that God limited himself and his greatness by only putting out the WORD in a small single blue-dot in space? Why create all the heavens and universes...and then LIMIT its dispersion of HIS Holy Word?

That would make every planet and unknown universe in all the universes devoid of any other life or the WORD. I dont think we should limit the possibilities of what God can do with all he created. Dont you?

"Earth's it! The rest are demons! Hello-God? You aint smart enough to create ANY OTHER LIFE ANYWHERE IN THE WONDERFUL UNIVERSE OF STARS AND PLANETS AD-INFINITUM YOU CREATED!"

Sounds kinda silly huh? Ill bet Gods laughing right now. (Yes...He did create humor too). Peace

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Hello I get where you are coming from and the report linked was interesting but the amazing part I find is the how you and any other believers do not see the exact similarities in each others beliefs
Aliens Jesus Christianity Ufology...its all a religion that is devised to divert your mind away from the true realities of life. Pity no one sees that.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Who created us?

Simply put down that remote, that Xbox, whatever distraction you have and do some serious research.

If your definition of "God" is creator than your possibly talking DNA manipulation with creating a slave species for labor involved - not a man in the sky but a group of beings that were / are a lot further ahead than us on DNA research.

The true history of the human species has purposely been hidden from us in order to control us and mask our true potential, keeping us enslaved both physically, mentally and spiritually as well as dividing us as a species.

Atlantis and Lemurian civilization

The Spiritual Hierarchies of the Vega system were then asked if they would permit this species to be vastly altered genetically to accelerate their evolution so that they may become a guardian species. The Vega Spiritual Hierarchies agreed. So, the traces of the first humans came from the Vega Star System. Their technology improved very quickly, and once they had developed star travel technology they started to migrate into nearby star systems for a period of 2.5 million years.
During this time the Galatic Federation was formed, Sirius B was colonized and Earth was selected for seeding. Later Mars and Venus were colonized and the Hybornea colony was founded on Earth. Dinoid/Reptoids in the meantime had built up there forces and were invading the various colonies throughout the solar system. Hyborean Earth, Mars and Venus were victim to these attacks and the Dinoids and Reptoids gained control over the solar system for a period of approximately 80,000 years.
In response to this the Galactic Federation planned a counterattack to reintroduce humans into this system. They arranged for a battle planet (4 times the diameter of the Earth) to come into the solar system and destroy the planet Maldek - which was the Dinoid/Reptoid stronghold. The remains of the planet Maldek are what we can now see as the asteroid belt. After the destruction of Maldek and the defeat of the Dinoid/Reptoids a human colony was again established on Earth. It is what we know today as Lemuria. Over the next 850,000 years the Lemurians spread across the face of the planet. They founded daughter colonies such as Atlantis, Yu which is now Central China and Tibet and the Libyan/Egytian colonies.
The Atlanteans began to acquire a feeling of uniqueness about their culture and wanted to eliminate Lemuria so that they could become the mother country. The Atlanteans began forming alliances with renegade Pleidans and Alpha Centaurians which had Hierarchical systems of government . They accomplished the destruction of Lemuria by taking the Earth's moon (Earth had 2 moons in those times) out of orbit by using force fields until it was as close as possible to the Lemurian empire, and then the moon was destroyed resulting in a catastrophic shower of meteors. This destroyed much of Lemuria, but this also resulted in many pressures being inflicted upon the tectonic plates : resulting in the gas chambers under Lemuria to implode and thus sink most of the Lemurian continent.
Atlantis formed 10 ruling districts, each with their own king. These kings together formed the governing council of Atlantis.- The royal governing council of Atlantis decide that a new form of government was desperately needed in which a superior ruling class could be established and sustained by their pretense that they had been empowered by a God-Force. Autocracy was thus born and was in full control enforcing a period of peace and stability. To achieve control over the populace, they started experiment with the people's DNA and genetics . This resulted in the peoples consciousness being reduced, life spans contracted and psychic/spiritual abilities dramatically decreasing.
"You were mutated into limited conscious Beings and your cluster of realities was also affected. Suddenly, a new paradigm was adopted that favored lack, limitation, power and division. You lost your connection to your history and to a sacred set of beliefs, which the Anunnaki and their carefully chosen minions replaced with a new conception. As a result, they ruled you as your 'gods' and 'goddesses'. They brainwashed you to believe that they were your 'creators' and that the past wonders of Lemuria and Atlantis were myths. They ordered their minions to institute 'writing' as an agent of their own glorification. These acts are recorded in the ancient tablets of Sumer, in the steles of ancient India and in carvings found throughout Europe, Australia, Oceania, Asia and the Americas. Now, as your consciousness expands more quickly, you are coming to see these tales for the elaborate fiction they truly are.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

reply to post by neobludragon

You can deny the existance all you want but I know the truth.

No you don't you think you do due to brainwashing from Hollywood but you are not even close to the truth my friend.

You have no evidence of life on other planets yet you blindly believe it because you have been programmed too.

I was once a believer in "E.T" myself until I learned what they really are.

Don't be ignorant and think just because the universe is large there has to be life, this is just intellectual dishonesty. That's like saying "I live out in the woods where theirs alot of beavers and beavers love wood so their must be a family of them somewhere in my log cabin, but I've never seen them".

You mean like believing in 'God'? ^^

I'm seriously baffled about how you can use logic in above comment, and the abscence of it in your belief in God. Please do elaborate

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by yes4141

Surely the first step of trying to have an 'open mind' is realising that all your interpretations, assumptions, beliefs etc. could be entirely wrong- even the information collected via your senses could be incorrect.

You are most correct and the older I get the more I realize that the less I really know.

Good post.

But, I do believe in keeping an open mind and humble heart...............not being gullible but keep on researching, keep on reading and trying to think outside the box we've been placed in.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join