It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looping Contrails, Los Angeles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
As I type this there's a plane flying in big loops over Catalina Island, leaving some HUGE contrails

It's the Raytheon research plane, VOODOO1, used for testing avionics.

flightaware.com... ivaltime=

This is the type of event that really fuels the "chemtrail" theory. I predict a lot of chemtrailer will notice this, so I'd like to point out as early as possible what it actually is. But it will be interesting to see how many YouTube and Facebook posts get made about today.

edit on 8-11-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Nice work.

Star and Flag for the pre-emptive strike.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here is the Terra image for about an hour before the contrails were made (image = 11:40 PDT,

Looks like ideal conditions. A few wispy cirrus, and a couple of existing persistent contrails.

Aqua comes in later, hopefully it will catch some loops.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The plane is still looping BTW, but seems to be at a different altitude, so did not leave a trail the last loop. It's at 41,900 feet right now.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Glad you started this, saw you mention VooDoo1 in the other thread, so I had to Google it, and also learned it was a Raytheon airplane. When I saw the FlightAware link and the aircraft type in the data block info, was surprised to see a B-727 still drilling holes in the sky, in the U.S.!!

(Either they have it hush-kitted to comply with modern EPA sound decibel restrictions, or they have an exemption of some kind).

However, I am compelled to note:

....plane flying in big loops....

Technically speaking, a "loop" as an aerobatic maneuver, and is three-dimensional in the vertical, not the horizontal.

A more apt description of the paths it is flying would be "race-track pattern".

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
These sorts of contrails also pop up whenever the President decides to visit Southern California. They're different and interesting enough to draw attention.

Also a good way to cover up all the aerosol chemicals the NWO is using to depopulate the lower classes and illegal immigrants, modify our genetics to make us dumber, and fluoridate our water.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Uncinus

Glad you started this, saw you mention VooDoo1 in the other thread, so I had to Google it, and also learned it was a Raytheon airplane. When I saw the FlightAware link and the aircraft type in the data block info, was surprised to see a B-727 still drilling holes in the sky, in the U.S.!!

(Either they have it hush-kitted to comply with modern EPA sound decibel restrictions, or they have an exemption of some kind).

FedEx still operates about 60 727s around the US, and some other smaller freight companies operate them too, as does Purolator in Canada. They are not as rare as you think

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Here's the actual plane:

Looks like they have been doing a lot of speeding up and slowing down? Between 220 and 420 kts?

flightaware.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Bingo! Aqua satellite photos shows the Voodoo contrails:

I bet this photo ends up on a chemtrail web site before the week is out.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Here's the FAA registration page for it - N289MT

It is a B727-223.

the Boeing numbering system has the first number after the "-" is the series - so -223 means it is a -200.

the 2nd 2 digits is hte code of the customer the a/c was originally built for, which are available here - 23 is American Airways.

The FAA Reg page says it is still fitted with JT8D-15's & the nacelles look fairly standard for that engine - although they may have had something done inside them to quieten them down - there were a range of hush kits offered for 727's.

The quiet version of the JT8 series is the -209, -217 or -219 & it obviously does not have those fitted.
edit on 8-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here's the final track. They were up there for a LONG time.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Also a good way to cover up all the aerosol chemicals the NWO is using to depopulate the lower classes and illegal immigrants.....

What utter rubbish.

edit on Wed 9 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

FedEx still operates about 60 727s around the US...

Sorry, fp:

Current FedEx fleet

There are possibly some contractors that they use? Perhaps that is what you might be thinking of. Will have to research in depth to discover....if it's worth the effort.....

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

FedEx still operates about 60 727s around the US...

Sorry, fp:

Current FedEx fleet

There are possibly some contractors that they use? Perhaps that is what you might be thinking of. Will have to research in depth to discover....if it's worth the effort.....

Sorry, Proudbird

Here is a listing of the fleet, with N numbers. All the 727-100s are gone, but they still have around 60 727-200s.
www.planespotters.net...(FedEx)

They are gradually replacing with with Boeing 757s, but are not finished yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Well...I'm afraid "PlaneSpotters" and "AirFleets.net" are going to have to have a conference....

But, looking at the roster on PlaneSpotters.....I noted quite a few of those B-727s with foreign registrations. A fair number have Canadian registrations, and a few with others that I didn't bother to look up, but of course, can....if called upon.

I's wager that the B-727s that they have listed on PlaneSpotters are not operating in the contiguous U.S.A. Or, possibly a few perhaps. The ones hush-kitted.

Further....I recall that FedEx, some years ago, was in the fore-front investigating into buying the conversion process that was being marketed, that removed the Flight Engineer position...I thought I recall it was just too costly, per unit, to be feasible in the long run??

Again, more research is needed.....cheerio!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yeah just recently last Thursday I was at my nephews high school football game and I noticed they been doing a lot of contrails lately. Even seen a few the OP mentioned. It seems like once you see contrails over of the Coast here in So Cal the weather begins to change.. Well fellow Californians get ready for a cold wet fall/winter...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Well...I'm afraid "PlaneSpotters" and "AirFleets.net" are going to have to have a conference....

But, looking at the roster on PlaneSpotters.....I noted quite a few of those B-727s with foreign registrations. A fair number have Canadian registrations, and a few with others that I didn't bother to look up, but of course, can....if called upon.

I's wager that the B-727s that they have listed on PlaneSpotters are not operating in the contiguous U.S.A. Or, possibly a few perhaps. The ones hush-kitted.

Further....I recall that FedEx, some years ago, was in the fore-front investigating into buying the conversion process that was being marketed, that removed the Flight Engineer position...I thought I recall it was just too costly, per unit, to be feasible in the long run??

Again, more research is needed.....cheerio!

Your wager is accepted.

Now go back at look at that listing a bit closer, everyone of those planes has an N registration. FedEx did not remove the 727 FE, but they did pay for a cockpit conversation on the DC-10, to make the cockpit identical to that of the MD-11, and could remove the Flight Engineer.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Challenge re-accepted!

Direct link to "PlaneSpotters" list of FedEx B-727s on the "Active" roster

Actually, when you open that link, it is titled ""Production List"

Anyway.....it shows what "PlaneSpotters" is calling the "active" B-727 fleet.....presuming it is up-to-date....

I see, now, where I mis-read the column labelled "Previous Registration" (eyes getting blurry....asteroid 2005 YU55 almost hit me, had to dodge, duck and cover...... I am still shaken by the close encounter...
)

So, just checked the first N-number....N221FE on the FAA registry....by gosh! Hmmmm.

I might owe you about 55 beers......
(That's what I get for retiring, and assuming??)

Now, the "airfleets.net" might have some 'splainin' to do........!!

(Do you like domestic, or imports??).

edit on Wed 9 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Here's the first "chemtrail" video featuring the Voodoo contrails:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
And doesn't he sound smug about it!

That's the guy in the video, not you, lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join