It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsay Lohan Pays Homage To Marilyn Monroe In ‘Playboy’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
THARSHEBLOWZ

Lindsay Lohan is channeling Marilyn Monroe -- again -- for a high-profile magazine shoot. This time, it's Playboy. Lohan's publicist, Steve Honig, confirmed reports she's posing in the nude, telling The Famous in a statement: "Lindsay has completed a successful photo shoot for Playboy magazine and will be on the cover of the January/February issue, which hits newsstands in late December. The pictorial is absolutely fantastic and very tasteful, and will be accompanied by an interview that will let readers see another side of Lindsay."

Meanwhile, Hugh Hefner spilled more details on the Lohan photo spread in an interview with "The Insider," revealing the actress went fully naked as part of a "classy" homage to Monroe. "It's a classic tribute inspired by the original Tom Kelly nude pictorial of Marilyn Monroe, a portion of which ... was in the original issue of Playboy ," said Hef. Lohan previously posed pantless as the legendary blonde -- one of her role models -- on the cover of New York magazine in 2008. She recreated Monroe's final nude photo shoot, called "The Last Sitting," photographed in 1962 by Bert Stern.

OK...say what you want but i'm looking forward to this issue. we've seen her all over the news for years...

i love when the tabloid whores finally do playboy. they always make it seem like a shock! come on...we all knew she would end up naked somewhere (she does it for fun...why not for money?)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

And the kind judge delayed her jail sentence so that she could make money on the Playboy shoot.
I wonder what other junkies gets that treatment...

thewrap.com...

www.reuters.com...

Oooh yeah now I remember.. The rich and famous is the answer to the above question...
edit on 8-11-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
>>>its because her career is shot full of heroin and doing freezes rotted her teeth and gums...whatever, I HATE HER

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Lohan is not even in the same league as Monroe.

Playboy should be ashamed.

Marilyn was a class act while Lindsay is...

Nuff Said.

Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think shes hot honestly...

even when she was ginger, but i have a thing for redheads

It will be something to see... Though its nothing everyone hasn't already seen before

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

yeah. she is very hot. i think she's hotter than marilyn monroe was. maybe marilyn was hotter for her time...but women, overall, are far more attractive than they were 50 years ago.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
lindsay lohan was way hotter before her run with alcohol and drugs. the red shade also fit her really well whereas the blonde just washes her out. her skin also looks leathery, and her lifestyle in general just hasn't done her any favors.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks gingers look weird if they go blonde?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

And the kind judge delayed her jail sentence so that she could make money on the Playboy shoot.
I wonder what other junkies gets that treatment...

thewrap.com...

www.reuters.com...

Oooh yeah now I remember.. The rich and famous is the answer to the above question...
edit on 8-11-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)
In this greed driven,fallen world of materialistic delusions,rich drug addicts are still praised and idolized because thay have money,especially the loose super whore species,the variety that perpetually degrades themselves for the rich man...

But if your a regular nobody drug addict,you "will be" supressed,demonized and thrown into a cage,safely away from view,locked "out of sight out of mind" into a place where society wont have to look at itself in the mirror...

She gets 1,000,000 dollars?!?!?! Why?!?!?! What does she have,body wise,that millions of other women dont have? Nothing,except money.Just another emotionally warped Disney chick...

Please do not feed the greedy,lying,two faced circus animals! Do Not Buy This Issue! Dont put your hands into the tigers cage! The wolves are dressed in sheeps clothing

If men are that lonely,naive and sexually shut off by their wives and girlfriends,so badly enough they feel they have to buy this garbage,this type of media sewerage,its really really sad.Whats even more sad,lots of women will but this junk as well...

I will work and grind away for my whole life and not make that much money,like most people wont and this worn out "Sybil" "Three Faces Of Eve" gets it for showing her worn out body...

Millions of people in the United States,including little children,right now are hungry,sick and freezing and this media enhanced,make up altered,walking talking Barbie Doll Witch gets a million bucks because shes a ready,willing and able hoar!

What the hell is wrong with us?!?!?!

Sick and twisted poisons are being continuously drilled into our childrens hearts and minds...

And guess what?...Happy and honest marriages are approaching extinction levels and true love is dying fast...

Calling occupants of interplanetary craft,if you are up there here i am,ready and waiting,get me outta here and make it quick,the sooner the better and i aint kidding,really fast!

I'm sick of staring into our warped socities bottomless abyss of fear,hate and greed,tired of being pushed and prodded closer and closer to its edge every damn day of the week...

edit on 29-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Lindsey is pretty. But it is not just sheer looks. Marilyn had "it" A way of carrying yourself and speaking that could drive people crazy.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Lindsey is pretty. But it is not just sheer looks. Marilyn had "it" A way of carrying yourself and speaking that could drive people crazy.

In that case, Miss LoLhan definitely has 'it'. But the 'it' she has isn't the 'it' that Marilyn had. The 'it' Miss LoLhan has drives me crazy in that "I think I just threw up in the back of my mouth" kind of way.

Just sayin'

That said, I'd still look at her boobs.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

If super slut lohan paid me to look at her i wouldnt,she has the same body that 100 million other women have,only differences,lohan is an idolized drug addict because she has money and the dumbed down sheeple just love that kind of useless trash.Lohan,another emotionally warped disney chick, had one choice left to make money,degrade her over-rated body for the rich man,what else is new?...Nothing...

edit on 16-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Marilyn was in a whole different league to Lindsay. Sure Lindsay may be pretty but Marilyn had that class and style that makes her still an icon to this very day. Do I think Lindsay will be remembered in 50 years? No. It saddens me that Lindsay and her like are being looked up to these days. It's like the South park episode "Stupid spoiled whore". Treat her like any other junkie I say.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
OMG........please spare us Ms. Lohan's daydream of 'channeling' Marilyn........poor Marilyn; I"m sure she's spun around in her grave at least a few times.

I'm a longtime subscriber to Playboy and enjoy it thoroughly.....but the Lohan cover is stupid and awkward looking.......

and, sorry, Lindsay, no blond wig or bleach job and posing on red velvet can ever conjure up, even remotely, that oll Monroe magic!

Please pursue something else besided trying to be a POOR imitation of a true legend!!!!!!!! Enough already!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BG43214

The emotionally warped,drug addicted,former disney chick lohan and the creative team at playboy couldnt even come up with something original? Just had to copy monroe? Gimme a break...

new topics

top topics

join