It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House denies contact with space aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

www.cbsnews.com

Strike one more blow against UFO conspiracy theories. The U.S. government is not in contact with any extraterrestrials from other worlds, nor has any confirmed proof of alien life been found, White House officials say.
"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," Phil Larson of the White House Office of Science & Technology Policy wrote in a statement published Friday (Nov. 4). "In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hid
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The message came in response to two petitions posted on the White House's "We the People" site, which allows the public to air grievances through petitions.

Coming from Obama administration i think it a big blow for ufo believers. If any administration would admit the existence of ufo"s it would be the current administration.

www.cbsnews.com

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

The message came in response to two petitions posted on the White House's "We the People" site, which allows the public to air grievances through petitions.

Coming from Obama administration i think it a big blow for ufo believers. If any administration would admit the existence of ufo"s it would be the current administration.

www.cbsnews.com

Ok, so i am relieved. At least we don't have to worry about them talking to any demons or being in cahoots with them. Then again this is the White House were talking about. It doesnt matter wjat administration is running it, a politician is and always be a liar. Politics is the art of telling bigger and better lies to get what you want over some other politician and his lies.

You would think after 160 years worth of lies that the citizens of the U.S. would wake up and smell their toast is burning by now.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

i think it a big blow for ufo believers
The U.S. government not knowing, does not mean that they do not exist.

If I was an extraterrestrial, and if I was as intelligent as everybody thinks that I am, then I wouldn't wanna go to the White House either.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

"Strikes one more blow to UFO conspiracy theorists..."

Nah, it just further strengthens our beliefs that the cronies in the US Government and NASA are the biggest liars in the universe.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hmmm...

I am sure there is a search feature on ATS that allows users to check 1st if a topic is already in discussion. Maybe it's broken or I am mistaken but....

No, wait, there it is, top right hand side of the screen right next to 'log out'. Definitely says 'search'

Never mind, next time eh.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Cause we're totally supposed to believe the white house.

I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

i think it a big blow for ufo believers
The U.S. government not knowing, does not mean that they do not exist.

True that!
I think that this topic will be widely misunderstood just like above.
The White House denies contact with aliens, not denying the existance of such a phenomena.

Let's see how long the sceptics can keep this in mind, shall we?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Deny deny deny.
We don't have secret prisons... oops yes we have them.
We don't waterboard prisoners... oops yes we do.

Iran/Contra, Valerie Plame, Sibel Edmonds.... the list of cover ups goes on ad naseum.
The response should be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by welshreduk

This one had a better headline.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Just curious, how did you come to this conclusion?

Last I checked, the Obama administration is about as transparent as mud, why would it be any different on a fringe topic?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I am confused as to why you would think that this administration would admit the truth after all previous administrations track records are a little to be desired.

What all the articles regarding this issue fail to tell us is why on earth would they admit the truth? in doing so would be like stepping down from the throne. We know full well elected members of government/administration do a sterling job of looking after themselves, to tell the truth would be going against everything politicians stand for. It doesn't matter anyway because soon the world will know.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I truely hope no one was anticipating the release of top level security information because of an online petition. Does anyone really think these guys were like" oh man, they're writing a letter, we should probably disclose all of our info!"

regardless of what these buttmonkeys say, I have seen something I don't believe man is capable of.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here's one from ABC news...

"White House Declares No Extraterrestrial Encounters — Yet"
abcnews.go.com...

The end of the article is interesting...

The White House declined ABC’s request to speak to space expert Phil Larson.

Sounds like someone has gone into 'bunker mode'. lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll
Cause we're totally supposed to believe the white house.

I don't think so.

So, what if they had said the opposite? Would you still refuse to believe the response, or would you be jumping up and down yelling, "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT" over and over?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

That!!!
Second.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'd like to see the actual response, and not some reporters take on it.

As they say, "the devil is in the details".

Anyone have a link to that?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Already posted mate

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I guess the ALH84001 meteorite just never existed then? I guess they forgot about the adenine and guanine and other nucleobases found in meteorites?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
DENY

Meaning: refuse to grant, as of a petition or request.

Since the US Government and NASA uses a lot of the word "Deny" frequently, lets see what the meaning of deny is in this context:

Actual meaning:

"The White House denied the people's request for disclosure about ET contact".

Obvious cover up is obvious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join