It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Filmed By Chinese Space Program

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Seriously?!?! How the [snip] is this still debatable?
Some of these arguments are just plain out [special needs].

It can't be a lens flare because we don't know everything, like is blue really blue......

It can't be a lens flare because it's lit up from one side forming a crescent it has to be a solid object....

It can't be a lens flare because a lens flare can't give off a lens flare and there's more than one.....

Even if we don't know everything there is to know, it's STILL a lens flare. I don't need to answer of 42 to come to that determination, any more than I need it to know whether my shoe laces are tied. And I highly doubt ANYONE has used this video as a means to a conclusive opinion on the existence of Niburu.

If there was a crescent forming on this thing from the sunlight because it was solid, the crescent would not only shift when the blue dot moves so drastically, but this object would also have to be directly to the side of the sun. Not in front, not behind, directly to the side. If an object the size of the sun was that close to it, we wouldn't be here having this discussion... because we would be dead, it's STILL a lens flare.

In MOST lens flares there is a series of flares the form a line starting from the central light source. Same as this flare. You see several artifacts, aligned together, emanating from the central light source. Not only that, but it behaves as a lens flare when the light source is in motion. The flare moves in an opposite fashion. The sun goes up, the flare goes down.

How much more explanation, proof, or evidence could you possibly need?

LENSE FLARE!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Lens flare. Every time that the image moves so does the "planet". It's clearly a lens flare. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
to me,unfortunately it looks nothing more than lens flare...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Wish the Chinese would use 3d.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I don't get it, people claim nibiriu is the brown dwarf elenin? in this video, the blue sphere is not brown. How can a brown dwarf glow bright blue?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Actually I think it's CGI
the Chinese could've never reached space, I mean c'mon!

but on a serious note, Lense flare was the first thing that came to my mind.

I'd love it if we had a clear video of Nibiru, but I doubt we ever will...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Honestly even Skunk Works is too high a standard for this video. This belongs in the hoax forum, no less. I'm so tired of these titles and posts worded like their fantasy is 100% fact.

This is clearly a lens flare as many have demonstrated, there is even a 2nd bigger, fainter circle to the right, you can't get a more classic example of lens flare and yet the OP goes ahead and states it is Nibiru like it's a fact.

Honestly the sensationalism and propaganda on this site is far worse than mainstream media, a tabloid, Rush Limbaugh, or anything else. People just post whatever sensational headlines they feel like with zero evidence to back up their claim and never get punished for it or asked to edit their thread title at least even after it's 100% debunked.

God forbid people at least even put a ? mark at the end of their thread title to acknowledge the fact that their claim/"theory"/prediction (delusion) might be wrong.
edit on 9-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Good God, what is wrong with most people on here, I'm kinda getting tired with all these silly posts lately. ughhh, where will it end. Its quite obvious its a lens flare.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Errrrr.....I thought Niburu was a BROWN DWARF that will only be visible with an infrared scope...All of a sudden its a giant BLUE one?...make your minds up already

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ya, since when did Neptune become Nibiru.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
If you can see Jupiter and Mars in the night sky you would be able to see this as well. I believe this is a lens flare.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Thank you for pointing out what you meant by the lens flare. However, in the original video I saw on youtube which you can see here - youtu.be... the blue object in 480p does not move up and down. Since the original video I saw does not move up and down like the one you posted I am still on the fence, sorry. If it jumped around that much in the 480p I would say, yeah its a lens flare. But it clearly does not.

You can even see the crescent shape towards the end of the video once the different shade of color is done to the image. Didn't know a lens flare had its own shadow.
edit on 9-11-2011 by Gerizo because: Forgot to add.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Blue planet? Are you kidding me?

I am far more scared from the bright yellowish planet/space ship.

I do not know what you can call it in English but, everyone seems to call it "lens flare". Sometimes it happens to your eye when you look at the sun.

If it was there, which it is not, we should be able to see it from Earth very easily with our eyes. And do you really think NASA would pass this video? Let alone passing it on youtube.

The ignorance of this thread is off the charts!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Question... how fast does the sun rise?

The video you cite is showing a whole whopping 10 seconds of video, then loops it. Of course it isn't moving in that video, because the sun doesn't move in that 10 seconds of footage!

And what does the resolution have to do with anything? Even in 1080p it's still a lens flare, increasing the resolution isn't going to make anything move any more than it would in a low resolution.

I think you're gonna find it quite lonely up there on your fence.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by welshreduk

lens flare is apparent at the right of the video and then at the bottom right. you so-called experts are rediculous. if someone crapped on your glasses you would call it lens flare.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

hmm, because it took an amateur astronomer to spot elenin, and nasa even openly admits theres a decent possibility of them missing asteroids until they are pretty close to earth, is it possible that it just looks like a star in the sky? are you an astronomer?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
And another thing, why would the chinese be filming lens flare, who gives 2 craps about the earths surface, usually their sattellites are pointed away from the earth, what is the point of having it pointed at the earth's general direction unless there is something to look at?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

It appears you have no clue what you're talking about. The chinese weren't "filming lens flare" rofl that doesn't even make sense. They were filming earth/sun/whatever as cameras on a rocket/satellite orbiting earth are want to do, and lens flare occurred. But hey it's pretty clear by your rants that you don't want to discuss anything from a scientific, logical angle and instead rather cling on to your fantasies, so whatevs, have fun with that.
edit on 10-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I don't have to be an astronomer to know what a lens flare looks like..... but then again, I aint as smart is you.

ROFL!
"Filming a lens flare" that's so precious. Ya, satellites never ever look at the earth, there's nothing down there to look at.... except maybe the EARTH! I suppose you believe little gnomes with crayons drew up all them fancy maps for google too!

edit on 10-11-2011 by Lighterside because: because I can

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join