It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Filmed By Chinese Space Program

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It is without a doubt a lens flare. If you move the slider on the video back and forth you can see the flare move in relation to the sun and the lesser flare spot just to the left of it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
you gotta be kidding right, large blue planet . . .

you mean earth, there is no fricken nibiru in this video, and if your referring to the small blue dot, it even wiggles in the video like a lens flare, gimme a break.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I love how most of the comments that "its a lens flare " are made by relatively new members of ATS. If you look to the very right of the screen the object in question gives a blue circle lens flare towards the end of the video. The blue planet with 4 moons even shows a crescent reflection of the sun. It's not a lens flare, Im not sure what it is but its definitely there. Im surprised there have been no comments about the snake like object the crashes into the the shuttle. Oh wait....I get it, that must be a lens flare too.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Sorry, didn't realize being a new member disqualifies you from having a brain.

Ok, then what is the blue object?

Why can't the rest of us see it from Earth?

A thing that size in that video would be seen by every amateur astronomer in the world. But it isn't. Because it's not there.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

that is no lens flair it got a shadow on the side that is facing away from the sun. people do my head right in. how do use think us no what it is coz no1 has a clue lens flair my arse my cam neva does anythn like that n ive took loads of pics of the sun

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

its 1 of them 3 alien ships that are due here at the end of the month.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

if u look at the vid its is on the same side of the earth as the sun and wouldnt be visable in daytime can u see stars in the day coz i carnt

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Nice ufo coming in from the right at 1:48 - 1:50

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
To the following members....

DEV1L79
DJW001
BelowPublicKnowledge
ChaoticOrder
[REDACTED]
Shminkee Pinkee
LucidDreamer85
MilzGatez
outandopen
Gerizo
MankSidUK11

It's a Frickin Lens Flare!
Educate Yourself.

A: This blue flare clearly lines up with several other flares in the video, especially the gigantic flare on the right edge of the screen towards the end.

B: If there was a body that large and that close, you wouldn't need a youtube video to tell you it was there, you would be WELL aware.

Seriously guys, really? You'd have to be a numb fool to see this as evidence of Niburu.

Mods should slap this thread with a [HOAX] label and toss it in the bin. There's no debating what this is. Just ignorant speculation.

edit on 8-11-2011 by Lighterside because: Forgot to list the OP

edit on 8-11-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
jesus even the most idiotic person in the world would see that its lens flare,if not i think every1 may have spotted it by now,seriously are you on drugs?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Never assume someone is new to ATS because their avatar has a date on it. been here a long, long time and had to sign back up under a different name after a virus wiped out my emails, etc. There was another thread showing this video albeit for a different theme and someone pointed out that after the solar wings deployed, pieces were floating about from the deployment.

Then again the Chinese are showing this to their people and the world as a feather in their cap. So why aren't they concerned?

Because its nothing.
edit on 8-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Why are you calling me out? I never said it was a lens flare or claimed it was Nibiru but I was satirizing Hoagland and Sitchin.

Some people do not read.

If you do read back a post or two you will see I call Sichin's claim a myth.
edit on 8-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It does indeed appear to be a spherical object slightly behind the sun due to the lighting.

However...

I have a video I took once of the sky where a blue lens flare appeared on it, and it does look similar. Also take note of the "streak" coming from the sun that points directly towards the "planet". IMO, this would back up the lens flare theory.
edit on 8/11/11 by NuclearPaul because: meant sun instead of moon

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

could it not be the planet venus..?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Not if it was filmed on October 31 as the video implies.

Looking from the Earth towards the Sun, Venus is way off to the left.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Upon watching the video again I thought maybe it could perhaps be the moon? Don't why it would be blue.

Hence the expression: "Once in a blue moon"!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Unless the lensflare itself said, "Hey, I'm Nibiru"!!! Then I guess this complete fodder.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1

I, too, saw this UFO. Very cool (it's at 1:49 for those of you who missed it). That thing must be massive. As to the "Blue Planet," I am undecided.

Revision: Definitely lens flare. Notice that near the end of the video, the blue spot has changed location considerably, and there are no "moons" near it anymore.
edit on 11/8/11 by MentalPriapism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by Gerizo

Sorry, didn't realize being a new member disqualifies you from having a brain.

Ok, then what is the blue object?

Why can't the rest of us see it from Earth?

A thing that size in that video would be seen by every amateur astronomer in the world. But it isn't. Because it's not there.

What does having a brain have anything to do with it? Use your eyes man. I just merely pointed out that most of the comments of it being "a lens flare" were made by new members. No conspiracy just an observation. Relax. Not sure why you can't see it, but even the camera at the south pole station is picking up anomalies. No it wouldn't if it is coming up from underneath our planet. Im not sure as I previously stated, but I do know that it is not a lens flare. If your so confident that it is, why don't you prove it beyond a reasonable doubt that it is a lens flare?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
To the following members....

DEV1L79
DJW001
BelowPublicKnowledge
ChaoticOrder
dcmb1409
Shminkee Pinkee
LucidDreamer85
MilzGatez
outandopen
Gerizo
MankSidUK11

It's a Frickin Lens Flare!
Educate Yourself.

A: This blue flare clearly lines up with several other flares in the video, especially the gigantic flare on the right edge of the screen towards the end.

B: If there was a body that large and that close, you wouldn't need a youtube video to tell you it was there, you would be WELL aware.

Seriously guys, really? You'd have to be a numb fool to see this as evidence of Niburu.

Mods should slap this thread with a [HOAX] label and toss it in the bin. There's no debating what this is. Just ignorant speculation.

edit on 8-11-2011 by Lighterside because: Forgot to list the OP

No its not. Using names and big bold letters proves nothing. Prove that its a lens flare.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join