It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Filmed By Chinese Space Program

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

Listen, you see Nibiru because you want to see Nibiru.

The rest of us see lens flare. Because there is no Nibiru.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think this is lens flare. I am a photographer and it totally looks like flare to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
OP don't feel bad even if lens flare you are seeking and that is a good thing. If the celestial Nibiru or OTHERS is observed now and is a hush hush by even higher then some of the representatives here on ATS it will come into VIEW for all as that's part of its interactions. So with that KEEP looking and don't give up and I SnF you for your time and receptiveness on this subject... Many who work for NASA who frequent these boards are doing their job I wish the SPACE NAVY was more open to general masses but its understood they exist on a different level then NASA and seem to just handle what ever threats there may be.

edit on 11/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wasn't the Nebroid thing supposed to be brown or has everybody forgotten that. Oh well i watched it for a laugh and wasn't dissapointed. Nice music though

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Giant planet near Earth spotted by one video camera.

Giant planet near Earth not spotted by 14 billion eyes.

Fail*!

* aka lens flare

That said - I wouldn't be surprised if China did openly reveal something they found that NASA would choose to keep hidden. At least, I hope so.
edit on 8-11-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

I think brown is associated with the brown dwarf theory not its actual color. It may be able to get close w/ out proper scopes seeing it ALL is needed is a color spectrum change and frequency adjustment and th human eye wont see anything until wanted seen, (remember they are said to have engineered humans so if true they would understand the human eye) and also I agree some good music..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well I have to say, I do think the Niburu thing a big myth, but that video is strange. I just don't feel like I'm looking at lense flare. It does seem to have moons orbiting it. I'm sitting on the fence on this one for now.
edit on 8-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Wow, Sitchin's mythical planet is almost a quarter the size of the sun and is blue, yet I can't see it when sky watching. I'm sure the Chinese are going crazy over this discovery but its unusually quite from over there, no reports showing.

I looked on Sitchin's web site and there is no mention of this blue gem next to our sun but I did see this:

October 9 - Annual Sitchin Studies Day

Maybe it'll appear in the skies on the 9th and they'll change the name to annual Nibiru/sitchin wishing day.

I think next I'll check with Hoagland if he's not too busy with the asteroid death star story today.
edit on 8-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Or it could be the moon

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

yes, interesting object heads accross cam from right to left. most likely space junk but am surprised noone is commenting in this. So people, there is no blue planet but check out the 1:45 minute mark.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by smkats

Its just space bug waste nothing more so not interesting.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I am not sure what it is OP could be a lens flare ect. But not sure. off topic I do like the music though

edit on 11/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Really? You can see lens flares the whole time and this thing never moves. Even when the light switches angles on it it still remains stationary. It's not a lens flare. Their is a bluish lens flare to the right near the end of the video...

You can tell the difference.

Enough with the lens flare stuff. Such a weak argument.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Oh trust I cannot stand the lens flare d.info move but it just seemed like it to me not sure thats all.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

You all have a great lens flare expert on this very site! He said it would reappear just to the right of the sun and a little above. Forgot his name. ----------------------

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I dont know what it is but that blue spot, that blue solid object is no Lens Flares... and its just isnt bright enough to give off any lens flare now that bright white light is what giving off the lens flare...Its bright enough to give off lens flare, well its very bright. There's more of lens flare on the left and a lot less on the right where that blue object is located.

The Blue spot is close to the Earth and the Crew, , the Bright white light is behind the Blue Spot.

and also if you notice that blue object surface shadow, the side that facing that bright light is lighten up the object on that side while it goes into a shade of black meaning there's no light source on the other side therefore is cannnot be lens flares.

Not saying its a planet but it sure is something real and solid

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I disagree with the lens flare theory. I have seen hundreds and that doesn't qualify.
Not saying it is a planet but am saying it Fails as a Lens Flare.

Aren't Brownies in the infrared anyway so the thing could be right on top of us and we are like blind people and cannot see it?

Could it just be the moon though?
edit on 8-11-2011 by outandopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

It does move... In the first part of the video, it is higher then the Sun... Near the end of the video, it is a little lower in relation the Sun... Explain that please? Planets do not move that fast...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Look at where the arrow is pointing. You can see a highlighted crescent indicating the object is indeed spherical.

Upon watching the video again I thought maybe it could perhaps be the moon? Don't why it would be blue.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I just find it hard to comprehend that Nibiru is that size and we didn't notice it.

Its like Nibiru is the "queen" on the cosmic chessboard and can move anywhere she wants to without affecting the other pieces or they affecting her. She has only one thing in her sights, to put the Earth in checkmate.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Its like Nibiru is the "queen" on the cosmic chessboard and can move anywhere she wants to without affecting the other pieces or they affecting her. She has only one thing in her sights, to put the Earth in checkmate.
That is freakin funny, and I don't care if you're a Nib hater or Nib believer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join