It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream... (11/9/11)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This Dream happened about 1-2 months ago. I didnt think much of it till now. This was in a hospital called the Oregon Health and Science University, this hospital is located in portland oregon, up on a hill with a university/office type building below it. I was there for a reason and i think i was visiting someone, most likely my brother, he was probably in there for his schizophrenia problem, i am not sure, this dream happened awhile ago so bear with me, anyways. We were hanging out, and talking, i was looking around in the hospital and i was staring at one of the glass type brideges that connected to the next building, and as i was looking at it this bridge completely just come down, and i think i saw something hit it, i am not sure, but suddenly the building i was in started rocking and i just fell to my knees cause it was that bad when it was shaking, it could have easily been an earthquake instead of the object i might have saw or not, hard to remember, but anyways, this thing came down violantly, than i woke up.

This is where it starts to get real

My brother has paranoid schizophrenia and has had it for over 7-8 months. Hes been living on his own refusing to take pills and such, since he is in denial. I've tried convincing him to take his pills oh to often and he refuses, so he is basically out of control, this was all caused by overdosing on all types of street drugs at once a long time ago, pretty much frying his brain. Hes been in a hospital for awhile again, the hospital was Adventist Medical Hospital located in portland. Since i havent heard from him in awhile i decide i should call, Yesterday I call to see whats going on, and it turns out he was released last week and back into another one already which just happened yesterday, he apparently climbed into his ex's window and verbally assaulted her leading to her calling the cops on him and putting a restraining order on him. So they take him to the hospital, this time a different one, and they take him to the Oregon Health and Science University, the one in my dream... I dont know how i could have dreamed this, there are about a thousand or more hospitals in Portland and my dream happens to be the one he went to. . I hope this dream doesnt come true, and i do want to see him... but im starting to reconsider and there is no real way to get him out without illigal actions, i dont want this dream to come true, and i worry for my brother.

OHSU:
maps.google.com...,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf .osb&biw=1366&bih=667&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

Anyone else having dreams like this? Location?
edit on 8-11-2011 by dudeguyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dudeguyman

are you going to see him tomorrow?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

whats funny, i was actually thinking about it, at a moment i wasnt thinking about this dream... weird, but i dont think i will
edit on 8-11-2011 by dudeguyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Do you, yourself, live in Portland? Have you ever been to the OHSU hospital before? I don't think your google maps link is working properly. Recalling your dream, is there any other detail that indicated when this took place? For example, did it look like autumn? What was the weather as you looked out the window?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i had a dream last night that an 9.2 earthquake happened, but it was probably because i was watching a tv show about earthquakes.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusVult
Do you, yourself, live in Portland? Have you ever been to the OHSU hospital before? I don't think your google maps link is working properly. Recalling your dream, is there any other detail that indicated when this took place? For example, did it look like autumn? What was the weather as you looked out the window?

Yes i live near portland, and i have been in that hospital, idk why the link doesnt work what u mean? Just type OHSU in the google maps. It was brigh and sunny i believe or cloudy and shady its hard to remember but it was daytime for sure

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dudeguyman

Well, I am no expert on dream analysis, but I do have an interest in what might be revealed by our dreams. Just because you were present at the hospital when the earthquake (or whatever) occurred should not mean that you MUST be present for it to occur. Or, on the contrary, that if you are not present it will not occur.

I do find it interesting that the circumstances in your dream now seem to be coming present in real life. Also, this dream must have been rather memorable in the first place, otherwise you may have forgotten you even had it. I would say this indicates significance of the dream.

I do remember my dreams frequently, but only a few do I remember for a long time.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
cool. I have had dreams come true. Usually within 2-3 weeks of having them though.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your brother & families struggles.

Maybe your dream was symbolic of your brother sickness literally 'rocking' your world? The bridge could be a failing 'link/pathway' to him??

I hope that the day passes uneventfully at any rate, & sees him on the road to recovery as quickly as possible.

Best wishes to you all

top topics

join