What do YOU think an ET/good or Alien/bad SPACE PROBE would look like if it was launched near Earth?

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
A space probe is a scientific space exploration mission in which a spacecraft leaves Earth and explores space. It may approach the Moon, enter interplanetary, flyby or orbit other bodies, or approach interstellar space. Space probes are a form of robotic spacecraft.

I ask some of you "IF" there was another species LIKE Earth inhabitants with technology that ALSO probed space what do you feel the Probes will look like physically?

Also what do you think will happen "IF" Earth caretakers were to realize it was a probe. Will the Earth caretakers speak on Probe or keep it quiet?

Personally I don't feel "others" probes will look or act like Earth Space Probes

Some simple questions for ATS, thanks in advance...

edit on 11/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
edit on 8-11-2011 by Newz2387 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Newz2387

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think the best choice would be nano-probes or artifical bacteria / prions like organisms.

edit on 8/11/2011 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth

I think they would look alien in shape and size, but the human eye will possibly view them as something else due to not fully understanding it based off of human perception. Thanks B3lz3buth
edit on 11/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The smartest thing for them to do is make it appear like something we are VERY use to seeing on earth already.

Rock formations, cell phone towers, light posts.

Anything that somebody won't think it's out of place.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I see your thinking about it once it landed. It would also be concealed if it reached the water and went deep. As far as loand probes I can see chosing something like what you posted but a bio organisim with intelligence would also fit in well that could mimic the ruling species. I more less was speaking on if it was obseved before reaching Earth what would it look like to the observer if they had the tech to see it. Thanks tothetenthpower

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Bad probe=anal probe!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The smartest thing for them to do is make it appear like something we are VERY use to seeing on earth already.

Rock formations, cell phone towers, light posts.

Anything that somebody won't think it's out of place.

I've occasionally entertained the notion that the USAF has Big Black Triangles which look like Star Wars Republic Cruiser ships, and ET has ships which look exactly like a Southwest Air 737. Who knew?
edit on 10-11-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

top topics

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum