It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News: Take Ron Paul Out Of The Republican Debates

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Genius to figure out or to actually see the BS? Nah, people get it and if they miss they have a good chance of catching it on the Daily Show

Originally posted by Resinveins
What did you expect? He only aligns himself with the Republican party for the increased exposure. And you wonder why they want to shut him out?

Maybe, but the Republican party has definitely lost its way, and he defends the idea of what the party should be (whatever that is) but denounces present time Republicans, and everyone else and he's right. He says what the other won't, that is for sure. I mean, didn't Bachman, Perry, and few other start stealing his ideas and using them in their speeches? He wants to definitely transform the party, and for the better I say. In reality, the whole party system is a failure, at best. It could also be a lot of the other things, very sinister things, which are all prolly true to a degree.

So did Ron Paul join the party for increased exposure? This is the only reason you think he joined party and nothing more? Well, I'd say he didn't join just for increased exposure but yes, that is a benefit that was surely noticed.

If I had to throw out my guess, I'd say he joined the party so he could have the best chance to actually get into the oval office. This country is stuck in its ways, whether by accident or design (the latter I'd say) and will only elect a Republican or a Democrat. If you want to be president 2012 it's a requirement.

In my opinion, if RP gets into office he will pave the way for a better tomorrow (

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join