It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total surveillance: SMART grid, SMART homes, SMART healthcare and a camera on every corner. If your

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is something that is a must read. It seems closer tan some would think. Look at this below.

The SMART Grid system is dependent on internet technology (IT). A net metering/monitoring system not utilizing that technology was cumbersome and virtually impossible without converting to total digital networks. The same IT that is facilitating the SMART Grid utility meters is the same system that will give you the HEALTHCARE Smart grid which is planned to remotely track you through nanochips inserted in medications, vaccines, implantable medical devices and food. The intent appears to be the remote surveillance of any individual to determine levels of medication, diet, personal habits, heart rate, blood levels of various kinds and incidentally, your location. It is the perfect REAL ID.

The story goes on to say ,

Plans are afoot to insert nanochips into high calorie, high fat foods (junk foods and drinks) and eventually all food products and water. The intent is to be able to monitor an individual’s intake of foods and to use this information in determining what kind of healthcare will be administered, or what kind of regulatory punishments will be administered.

This is the true beast and what it seeks .. Look at who is one of the players.

The Electronic Medical Records Act, EO # 13335,enacted by Executive Order by Bush 2 in 2003, was the initial act to begin the process of digitally recording private medical information that would be accessible by medical professionals, hospitals, insurance companies, and those companies who buy bundles of personal information on every person possible to sell to third, fourth and fifth party stakeholders. This is to be fully functional by 2014.

This isn't science fiction, it is a fact and coming soon. What can they think of next? Below is the link to the full story.

ppjg.wordpress.com...

edit on 8-11-2011 by CherubBaby because: Title

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The SMART Grid system is dependent on internet technology

Simple enough to stop I think.

Plans are afoot to insert nanochips into high calorie, high fat foods (junk foods and drinks) and eventually all food products and water. The intent is to be able to monitor an individual’s intake of foods and to use this information in determining what kind of healthcare will be administered, or what kind of regulatory punishments will be administered.

If they put nanochips in my food, I will shove whole computer down their throats while washing it down with an icy cold Diet Aspartame cola.

This is beyond insane, and is basically a declaration of war against the people as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm a bit excited.

I don't want doom & gloom, or anything of the sort.

What would be nice, however, is for an event to occur that really opens the eyes of many. Something that calls for US to change, not the others.

JibbyJed, agreeed.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
While I am not sure I agree with putting the chips in the food, I am glad to hear this technology is being implemented. Technology should be used to better everyone's life, and I would love to hear about my health from a chip than a doctor who points the finger. I think Michio Kaku paints a more pretty picture though, saying they should be in toilets so they will analyze your urine instead.

ETA: He even says within the next 4 or 5 years the chips could detect singular cancer cells over 30 years before they actually for a cancerous tumor. Amazing! Also, wasn't a similar thing used in The Fifth Element?
edit on 8-11-2011 by Celestica because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Celestica

He even says within the next 4 or 5 years the chips could detect singular cancer cells over 30 years before they actually for a cancerous tumor. Amazing!

Yeah amazing, then when you refuse "their" pre-cancer treatments, CPS will take your kids away because you aren't cooperating with their authority. They are already over stepping their boundaries into all our lives, but some of you people who haven't got a clue on how to take care of yourselves seem to love all this technology intrusion. Enjoy your Brave New 1984 World I guess.
edit on 8-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Just rent a home. Let the bank pay the property taxes (they won't), do the tech upgrades, etc. If there are any green taxes, the owner is liable for them.-------------------------

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Hmmm I didn't say anything about CPS or the government or anything, I was speaking strictly about science. If you want my views on government and whatnot you'll be happy to know I do not believe one should exist. But what I do believe in is technology, I believe in finding ways to better everyones lives. You know, sometimes people take wonderful care of their health their whole lives but they still get cancer. It's in the air, car exhaust, cigarette smoke, you can't escape it. Some people's bodies are just not up to par with the world we have created, or rather destroyed, for ourselves. This technology could be quite beneficial.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Celestica

You know, sometimes people take wonderful care of their health their whole lives but they still get cancer.

If they were taking good care of their health, they wouldn't get cancer. Car exhaust and the BS in the air isn't the sole cause of cancer for some, it's the combo of many X factors that supplement the crap in the air.

There is only 2 states our cells can be in, functioning and malfunctioning. When you get rid of the "cause" then the cells will heal and function properly again. What the brainwashing has done is convince people it's genetic for some, unstoppable for others, and the best way to fight cancer is by treating the symptoms instead of the cause. And it's all this "technology" pumping through our bodies that is causing many of these tumors.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Integrated technology has been placed to the forefront in the field of medicine. Not nano technology in the patients but integrated. Patient records have already been compromised in a couple of instances by hackers and just recently.....
Never the less for health care givers it means, no more hours and hours of sitting and writing in patient charts their condition. Assessments are quick and very succinct. Records are often, now in hospitals, kept right outside the patients room allowing documentation immediately after a procedure. Many medication errors that could have happened have already been prevented by a system of digital checks. So it has enhanced patient safety, and provided for less liability on the part of the care giver. Never the less dangers do exist in this type of system for abuse by those who implement it.
Little if any of this is nano technology. It is advanced technology, and much of these system wide solutions are not internet based. That is only certain parts of the system can be accessed by the net for acquiring records. So in health care, direct patient access while the patient is being cared for is not accessible save for a hacker inside the network locally perhaps, and there are safeguards.
Even my Drs office has advanced network wide systems for patient information and dissemination. When I go into the Exam room the Nurse takes my BP. As soon as she does she enters it into the laptop and the Dr knows before he sees me if I am hypertensive. He knows before I walk in the room any specific assessments the nurse has made. He is better aware and prepared. he can quickly look up records from 10 years ago if he wishes to determine if Diabetes has worsened etc. It is a good technology that without a doubt will soon be compromised by those higher up who are determined to control. but for now it is not bad since the nano technology you speak of is very limited.
The law passed by the Bush administration is not intended to invade your person or privacy. It is intended to provide more security and safety for both the patient and the caregiver. In the end however, I suppose this to will also be abused by TPTB and seen as one more step into their total control of the sheeple.

DH

edit on 8-11-2011 by DavidsHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by Celestica

You know, sometimes people take wonderful care of their health their whole lives but they still get cancer.

If they were taking good care of their health, they wouldn't get cancer. Car exhaust and the BS in the air isn't the sole cause of cancer for some, it's the combo of many X factors that supplement the crap in the air.

There is only 2 states our cells can be in, functioning and malfunctioning. When you get rid of the "cause" then the cells will heal and function properly again. What the brainwashing has done is convince people it's genetic for some, unstoppable for others, and the best way to fight cancer is by treating the symptoms instead of the cause. And it's all this "technology" pumping through our bodies that is causing many of these tumors.

"If they were taking good care of their health, they wouldn't get cancer."
Incorrect, in some cases the "cancer gene", if you will, is heriditary. Some people have a disposition to it, meaning, one person can smoke 100 cigarettes and not get it when someone else can just walk by a cloud of smoke and get it. Is that their own fault? Absolutely not.

"There is only 2 states our cells can be in, functioning and malfunctioning"
Also incorrect, one of the things that can cause cancer is a Ph balance that is too acidic. Ph doesn't completely change over-night, it is gradual, and reversible.

"And it's all this "technology" pumping through our bodies that is causing many of these tumors"
I don't believe I have any technology pumping through my body. This article is about a future event, it has not happened yet. This is why I said I preferred Michio Kaku's version, in which the chips are placed in your toilet and analyze your urine and give you a report back on your health.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Celestica

(sigh), ok whatever you say. Cancer is inherited, cancer is normal, cancer isn't anyone's fault but the gov't, there is such a thing as a "cancer gene", ok.... have fun with that.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I never said any of those things so if anyone should be sighing it should be me.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Match this with Disney's Smart House and sign me up. I can imagine it now, come home from work and the house greets you at the door (in a female voice) with "Good evening Dr. Jones" (fake name after indiana jones on tv at the moment)

" I register that you have an elevated cortisol level indicating a hard, stressful day at work. I have prepared you a stuffed bell pepper with an Echinacea tea, refilled your water-pipe, and your favorite comedy is on the television."

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyriderl_l

Yuk!

and Yuk again. No way, not in a million lifetimes.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Smart this and smart that. They also have Smart Dust. I find the connection very real and not coincidental. Thank you all for your input.

top topics

join