It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru?! Elenin?! and now YU55 about to pass. So whats next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Any takers on the next doom and gloom space rock?

It seems the life cycle of these death bringers is shortened exponentially as we go on.

I'm just going to wait for Richard Hoaxland to install fear, I guess.

Cheers.

Christmas is only weeks away.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
That's it, Apophis. Sixteen years of no asteroid doom threads on ATS, please. Speaking of YU55 :

But the 1,300-foot-wide object, which will be just 201,700 miles away from Earth, offers a rare scientific opportunity. "Asteroids have passed this close or even closer in the past, but astronomers have not had as much advance notice," noted Bing Quock, assistant director of the Morrison Planetarium at the California Academy of Sciences, in an email to Yahoo! News.

Quock added that the early alert, coupled with the asteroid's proximity to Earth, will allow NASA to map the surface of this particular asteroid "to quite a spectacular resolution that's usually available only by sending spacecraft up close to the object." The last time an asteroid flew this close to Earth was in 1976. The next time won't be until 2028.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Naw, the next big thing will most likely be a close by star going super nova and freaking everyone out.
hehe

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devestator
I'm curious too, don't get me wrong i'd love to see it hit earth but i know it won't

wait you WANT to see devastation?
you want the possibility of people dying?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Slooh SpaceCamera

Now we can all watch it come in and wipe us out in real time!

This site is going to be showing us YU55 live in about 20 minutes from NOW!

Go!

I wish they did this for every near death thingamabob!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Whew, good find! Perhaps we can guage how far it is from what with our own eyes within this hour.

2nd

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
Slooh SpaceCamera

Now we can all watch it come in and wipe us out in real time!

This site is going to be showing us YU55 live in about 20 minutes from NOW!

Go!

I wish they did this for every near death thingamabob!

OMG that's NO Asteroid!!!!!

THATS A MOFO SPACESHIP..FROM OMICRON PERSEI 8...........OMG..!!!!

edit on 8-11-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What's next is a chart/picture showing incoming near Earth objects and now I can't find the link to it. It shows objects to come like in 2028, 2029 like Apophis, objects CLOSER to the Earth than this YU55, NOT Apophis but the 2028 object seems to be large, that's why my astrophysics professor was talking about it.

So far asteroids are playing dodge ball with the Earth but one of the times if not more, they will NOT miss. masses will not be safe, elite will know in advance what's going on and where to hide, people will be left without knowing when an object comes or will know when they cannot escape..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Making a correction to my post above, on June 26th, 2028 it's forecasted to be this asteroid.

You think the last asteroid was close: Wait until the NEXT one: 2001 WNS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But that looks closer to a lunar hazard than an earth hazard. On April 13th, 2029 Apophis is forecasted to pass very close to earth, far closer than YU55 did. The diagram is also at :

www.space.com...
ace.mu.nu...

Courtesy of schuyler.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What's next?

Hmmm....

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye
Don't we have enough of these threads already? At least people are trying to think different and do some research, and it all comes for a cry for change. It's not easy to make an hypothesis and predict an outcome, but it sure is easy to falsify it, especially after the prediction turned out to be wrong.

With that said, there is no honor in bashing a theory and to say 'I told you so' afterward.
Sorry mate, but that's my opinion.

There is no honor in ignoring all evidence to create fear for no reason. When people go on and on about something that is proven to be false you most certainly should stick it in their face after. If it is so difficult to make a hypothesis and predict an outcome then how does NASA do it and be right every time. NASA had a prediction on YU-55, based on actual evidence, they were right. Instilling fear without reason and linking to youtube as proof should be ban worthy.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

Yeh this world needs to end and a new world needs to be born

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devestator
reply to post by StarPeace

Yeh this world needs to end and a new world needs to be born

well that's your belief...
I'm not someone who wishes death on other people.

Personally I think there are many things you can do to/for YOURSELF, other then wish death and destruction on other people.

This guy is part of the reason why I believe abovetopsecret is becoming a doomsday cultist website, it's probably the main reason why there are so many dooms day threads.

edit on 9-11-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well according to the secretary of Von Bron( Nazi rocket scientist), after the meteors and asteroids, the aliens will land and force world government.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't think that the next danger will come outer space, but from the Girl Scouts when they overthrow the governments of the world during their centennial celebrations in 2012.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join