It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APEC in Hawaii is the ARK of the New World Order. Pacwave test will send them scuttling to bunkers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

Density = Mass/Volume.

With spectroscopy we can easily determine the elements that make up the asteroid. Through observation we can determine the object's volume.

Once we understand what the object is made of we can easily determine it's mass.

At that point it's simple math to determine the density. Of course it's not going to be 100% exact based on observation alone, but it's close enough for government work, as they say.

I think I learned most of this in like, 7th grade..?

Also, because we can accurately determine YU55's density, we can also determine whether or not it would break up in the atmosphere or stay intact.

Well, only around 30% of solid iron asteroids remain intact, and remember solid iron is about 10 times more dense than YU55.

YU55 would break up into fragments upon approach. Many of the smaller fragments would vaporize. YU55's volume is something like 33,510,321m^3 - but nothing near that amount of water would be displaced.

edit on 8-11-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Originally posted by bkaust
So why are they waiting on the waves to settle in their bunkers in Hawaii if yu55 is supposed to hit in the atlantic? (not that I believe whatsoever it will impact) just I don't understand why you'd suggest they hide when it's a different ocean.

Errr the logic is.. it hits somewhere else.. you want to be as far away as possible! So bunker on the other side of the World would be ideal..

If it hit on the other side of the world, where the impact would be felt, and the leaders of the Asia-Pacific would be in the Pacific on the other side of the world where the impact wouldn't be felt, why would they need to rush off to hide in bunkers?

It makes no sense.
I know it's just a theory and you are sharing it, but maybe you should think a little more about it.

<< 1   >>

join