It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APEC in Hawaii is the ARK of the New World Order. Pacwave test will send them scuttling to bunkers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Just a theory..

But what if asteroid YU55 has been steered to crash into the Atlantic..

With APEC leaders and CEO's in the optimum place on the opposite side of the world to survive the impact.

Perfect cover? Pacwave test will send them scuttling to bunkers..

YU55 hits the Atlantic.. they wait until the waves settle and emerge to shape the New World.

This will coincide with a first strike on Iran..

edit on 8-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So why are they waiting on the waves to settle in their bunkers in Hawaii if yu55 is supposed to hit in the atlantic? (not that I believe whatsoever it will impact) just I don't understand why you'd suggest they hide when it's a different ocean.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

Except iof YU55 hit the Atlantic, there'd be a big tsunami and afterwards the world population might be as low as it was a wekk ago .... Most people would not be directly affected. It's just not big enough.

They'd emerge from their bunkers to find their big houses in New Jersey washed away and that'd be about it ....

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust
So why are they waiting on the waves to settle in their bunkers in Hawaii if yu55 is supposed to hit in the atlantic? (not that I believe whatsoever it will impact) just I don't understand why you'd suggest they hide when it's a different ocean.

Errr the logic is.. it hits somewhere else.. you want to be as far away as possible! So bunker on the other side of the World would be ideal..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Errr the logic is.. it hits somewhere else.. you want to be as far away as possible! So bunker on the other side of the World would be ideal..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

YU55 would be a global catastrophe if it hit..

"Overall, the threat from impacts is probably greater than people realize, but historically there is very little information on this, and we just have not been collecting data for all that long," Spray said. (See "100 Years After Tunguska, Earth Not Ready for Meteors.")

Density is key..

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If YU55 hit the North Atlantic it would only have local effects.

The tsunami would be on par with say, the Indonesian tsunami of 2004. Lots of destruction locally, but that would be where it stopped.

I've come to the conclusion that most people spreading these doom scenarios don't believe their own words. If you TRULY believed that an asteroid was going to strike Earth and wipe most of us out would you be sitting in your mom's basement writing up doom threads or would you be getting your survival gear/plans in order?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

YU55 would be a global catastrophe if it hit..

"Overall, the threat from impacts is probably greater than people realize, but historically there is very little information on this, and we just have not been collecting data for all that long," Spray said. (See "100 Years After Tunguska, Earth Not Ready for Meteors.")

Density is key..

NASA estimates the density at 800kg/m3.

Based on this, and the alleged strike location we get the following. (I've posted this before, but here you go again)

Your Inputs:
Distance from Impact: 16.10 km ( = 10.00 miles )
Projectile diameter: 400.00 meters ( = 1310.00 feet )
Projectile Density: 800 kg/m3
Impact Velocity: 17.00 km per second ( = 10.60 miles per second )
Impact Angle: 45 degrees
Target Density: 1000 kg/m3
Target Type: Liquid water of depth 2.0 km ( = 1.2 miles ), over crystalline rock.

So if you were 10 miles away from impact:

Energy:
Energy before atmospheric entry: 3.87 x 1018 Joules = 9.25 x 102 MegaTons TNT
The average interval between impacts of this size somewhere on Earth during the last 4 billion years is 6.5 x 104years

Major Global Changes:
The Earth is not strongly disturbed by the impact and loses negligible mass.
The impact does not make a noticeable change in the tilt of Earth's axis (< 5 hundreths of a degree).
The impact does not shift the Earth's orbit noticeably.

Atmospheric Entry:
The projectile begins to breakup at an altitude of 84500 meters = 277000 ft
The projectile reaches the ground in a broken condition. The mass of projectile strikes the surface at velocity 13.1 km/s = 8.12 miles/s
The impact energy is 2.29 x 1018 Joules = 5.48 x 102MegaTons.
The broken projectile fragments strike the ground in an ellipse of dimension 1.69 km by 1.19 km

Crater Dimensions:
What does this mean?

The crater opened in the water has a diameter of 4.74 km ( = 2.94 miles ).

For the crater formed in the seafloor:
The result of the impact is a crater field, not a single crater. The following dimensions are for the crater produced by the largest fragment.

Transient Crater Diameter: 8.68 meters ( = 28.5 feet )
Transient Crater Depth: 3.07 meters ( = 10.1 feet )

Final Crater Diameter: 10.9 meters ( = 35.6 feet )
Final Crater Depth: 2.31 meters ( = 7.58 feet )
The crater formed is a simple crater

The floor of the crater is underlain by a lens of broken rock debris (breccia) with a maximum thickness of 1.07 meters ( = 3.51 feet ).
The volume of the target melted or vaporized is 0.00115 m3 = 0.0405 feet3
Roughly half the melt remains in the crater

Thermal Radiation:
What does this mean?

At this impact velocity ( < 15 km/s), little vaporization occurs; no fireball is created, therefore, there is no thermal radiation damage.

Seismic Effects:
What does this mean?

The Richter Scale Magnitude for this impact is less than zero; no seismic shaking will be felt.

Ejecta:
What does this mean?

Almost no solid ejecta reaches this site.

Air Blast:
What does this mean?

The air blast will arrive approximately 48.8 seconds after impact.
Peak Overpressure: 165000 Pa = 1.65 bars = 23.4 psi
Max wind velocity: 250 m/s = 560 mph
Sound Intensity: 104 dB (May cause ear pain)
Damage Description:

Multistory wall-bearing buildings will collapse.

Wood frame buildings will almost completely collapse.

Highway truss bridges will collapse.

Glass windows will shatter.

Up to 90 percent of trees blown down; remainder stripped of branches and leaves.

Tsunami Wave:
What does this mean?

The impact-generated tsunami wave arrives approximately 2.4 minutes after impact.

Tsunami wave amplitude is between: 45.8 meters ( = 150.0 feet) and 97.5 meters ( = 320.0 feet).

You can check the results assuming it impacted land here: impact.ese.ic.ac.uk...

edit on 8-11-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Err yeah, there is no logic in your OP. But hey, give it about 10 hours and we'll know for sure.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

The tsunami would be on par with say, the Indonesian tsunami of 2004. Lots of destruction locally, but that would be where it stopped.

I've come to the conclusion that most people spreading these doom scenarios don't believe their own words. If you TRULY believed that an asteroid was going to strike Earth and wipe most of us out would you be sitting in your mom's basement writing up doom threads or would you be getting your survival gear/plans in order?

Survival plans sorted ! Just trying to get info to see if the wave would get us here... I think the UK is probably screwed. Initially I thought it was going to be the Pacific but the APEC meeting in Hawaii suggest otherwise..

Got a year of food.. Generators diesel etc.

So just going to have a good day! I have been fairly sure something was going to happen with YU55 so went through the panic mode a long time ago, pretty settled and at peace now.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

Survival plans sorted ! Just trying to get info to see if the wave would get us here... I think the UK is probably screwed. Initially I thought it was going to be the Pacific but the APEC meeting in Hawaii suggest otherwise..

Got a year of food.. Generators diesel etc.

So just going to have a good day! I have been fairly sure something was going to happen with YU55 so went through the panic mode a long time ago, pretty settled and at peace now.

If we're still alive tomorrow you owe me a beer.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The truth is we have no idea what an impact the size of asteroid YU55 would result in..

Computer models can't reliably predict the weather yet.. because of the amount of variables. It is the same with asteroid impacts.. It is guess work at best

"Our knowledge is very limited, so events such as these are quite important for helping us understand the frequency and nature of impacts that affect our planet."

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The truth is we have no idea what an impact the size of asteroid YU55 would result in..

Computer models can't reliably predict the weather yet.. because of the amount of variables. It is the same with asteroid impacts..

Ok! FYI I like imports, Paulaner is good.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

If YU55 hits the atlantic, the waves largest size (at a given distance of 500miles off shore) would only be about 70ft. I'm afraid the waves wouldnt be big enough to even impact on 10% of the global population. YU55 is only 400m accros, which would break up before impact!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

But what if asteroid YU55 has been steered to crash into the Atlantic..

Any thoughts as to how it was "steered"? Magic space lasers? HAARP? Bruce Willis and Steve Buscemi and their crack team of oil rig deep drillers?

I'm all for expressing theories, but if you expect to be taken seriously, your theory can't start off as batsnip crazy. You would have to have some rough notion as to how they would steer it, and with that, ensure it's hit location.

A little basic science. An object coming towards earth, unless the angle is correct, will actually bounce off our atmosphere. If the angle is more shallow, it can pass through our atmosphere and continue back off into space, which has happened a few times on video mistaken as alien ships.

That said, the size and composition of the object, tied with the angle of entry, determine if that object will burn up and break apart in our atmosphere.

There are a bunch of variables at play.

We can't even pin point the location of a know orbiting satellite. How can we possibly direct an asteroid?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Wil Wheaton built a tractor/repulsor beam for us. It was installed in the Washington Monument by Illuminati goons after the earthquake damaged it. The earthquake was of course caused by HAARP in order to make this all happen. YU55 is made of bleu cheese - the Earth will stink for 100 years!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
A propulsion device fixed to one side of the asteroid, then using the rotation period to time blasts to adjust the trajectory.

And I yes there are man-made earthquakes..

Fracking linked to Oklahoma earthquakes..Fact is stranger than fiction.

earthandindustry.com...

and Blackpool UK tremors. www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

mockrock, Just FYI the article you linked about the Egyptian impact crater..

The density of solid iron is 7874 kg/m^3. This is about 10 times the density of YU55. Also, as others have mentioned, YU55 is approaching at such an angle that it would most likely skip off of Earth's atmosphere if it were in fact on a collision course.

There are definitely threats from NEOs but this one isn't it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

How do we KNOW the density of YU55?

We can't verify it.. There is simply no way to.

All this nonsense about a minor Tsunami.. Think about it? The asteroid enters the water.. due to the speed the column of water cannot flow back quick enough to fill the void.. So this water is displaced so we are talking a displacement not of 400M and total mass but the area behind the asteroid as it descends to the sea bed..

So a 400M wide displacement x the total area of the 'column' stretching to the depth of the sea where it would hit..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
theory or flight of fancy hmmmm

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join