It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very Strange Happened to me for the First Time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hello Guys

I initially wanted to post this on the Gray Area Forum, but I am still under the 20 posts, so I gotta do it right here.

Let me give you first a quick Story to what may be or could be linked.

Last week my "female" friend came over and we had some fun with each other and were enjoying the night together.
We talked about many different things, since it was not the first time that she came over to my place or I went to her place.

We came to talk about some Alien Stuff or Ghost Stuff and then she told me something very interesting.
She said that quite often when she goes to sleep, she kinda then wakes up during night as she can hear someone breathing next to her.
The Breathing is so intense that she is in a shock and can't move her body or do anything about that.
She kept then on hearing stuff all around, like weird noises around her apartment and then of a sudden it goes away and she goes back to sleep.

This happens quite often! She told me that she hears this breathing thing next to her around 2-3 Times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. This has been going on now for weeks,months and even as long since she is living in that apartment place.
When she is however at my place, nothing happens when I am with her and when we sleep together..she is always very happy that she actually can get a good night of sleep.

Now either her Building is some kind of haunted or actually something else is always watching her, which she however can't see. But the Breathing is pointing towards her.

Now that was on last Monday. On Friday I was alone(I live by my own) and did some Home Office work. After around 17:00O'clock I finished up for the Day and had 2-4 Beers to relax and to start listening to some music.

Just before Midnight I went to sleep and was kinda unhappy, since I had a really though time for the past 2-3 Weeks and I am very unhappy with several different things in life.
When I fell asleep I was laying on my back, my body facing towards the top of the room and my hands were next to my legs.

I was thinking about different things and that breathing thing came to my mind and of a sudden I had a mind flash with alien stuff and ghost and the like, then I fell asleep.

Now what is happening right now is or was very Strange.
I had a dream, but of a sudden that dream vanished and a white light was surrounding me.
It looked like Fog was around me as I could not see what is happening with me or where I am.

Then of a sudden I was like Stunned and lost control of my body. I felt I am laying on a very cold piece of something, facing the same way like I was laying in my bed, hands the same positions.
I could not move my legs, arms or even my head, I just could look around with my eyes.
Then from all the white bright light, something appeared in front of me..it came further and further and I could then see what I would would be a person.
But as it stopped moving just right before my feet, I could distinguish a very strange profile and head.
The arms and body felt very thing and the head had a very odd shape to it.
I tried to say something but couldn't. I tried to move but couldn't.

It looked at me(can't say for how long)and walked around me, and then I felt like it touched me on left side of my stomach.
Immediately after it touched me, my vision kinda switched from that "dream" to real life and I moved in my bed, leaning towards were it touched me and went then back into position.
Then it switched me back to my "dream" and I saw it again moving around me.

It stopped and a massive Pain rushed through my head as someone hit me with a sledgehammer.
In that moment I tried to overcome me being paralyzed, and I tried to work with my brain to get me out of there.
Thousands of pictures and videos were playing in my head, trying to sorta stabilize my thinking's.
I tried to "contact" my body to respond...and that thing kept looking at me again in front of my feet.

Finally I could kinda move myself a bit and my body responded and I "broke" free of it, then in my "dream" I leaned towards my left, trying to get up and I saw that I was laying on a alu kinda table looking thing.

Then I awoke and on my bed I was really waking up, leaning towards my left as I just did in my "dream".

I looked around and was ok..no headache, no sweat, nothing.

I went for a cigarette and drank some water and went then back to bed.

When I woke up, I made myself some breakfast, had a shower before and then an hour later I got picked up by my friend who drove me and him to our RC Flying Club.
I was kinda in an amazingly good mood, made jokes and laughed around a lot, almost like every 5 minutes my mates told me...that went on as well on Sunday, I was extremely kinda happy ...but why? Dunno.

That is my experience, and I have no clue what to make out of it.

I am sorry if you may have issues reading my text, but English is not my native language and plus I tried to brainstorm everything out onto this Post, so I had to be quick in order to kinda put the puzzle in my head together.

I am willing to give some further info, if required...but I never experienced anything like this, and I don't know what I should think that may just happened to me !?

I have only told her about this and no one else, except now sharing this "dream" with you guys.
Please do not take me apart, this is my last resort to post something like that.
Regards
N.S.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by neversommer

commonly known as the old black hag,or scientifically ' sleep paryalisis' i've had it too. you wake up you can't move and it feels like 'something' is holding you down. its when your brain wakes up before your body! no matter though,its always scary!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
just keep banging your friend...
everything will be alright..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
just keep banging your friend...
everything will be alright..

This was not really the answer or help I was looking for.
But thanks anyhow for your so detailed and helpful post.

N.S.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
you were drinking.

what do you expect.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
you were drinking.

what do you expect.

Have you ever had a beer? Does that happen to you when you drink?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neversommer

This link might be helpful,

serendip.brynmawr.edu...

I actually think there is more to sleep paralysis than is contemplated above, the synapse surely plays a part.
I often had this event happen in my days as a professional musician, being on the road days at a time with little sleep. There was always one thing in common, (in my case) in that I was (1) extremely tired (2) very mind active, both at a time when I should be relaxing/falling asleep. It is scary, as it feels like something pulling you down to god knows where, and you cannot do anything about it...you are paralysed. In reality that 'pulling down' feeling is more to do with you trying to get up against the paralysis, your brain refuses to 'go asleep' with the rest of your body and eventually you come out of it and awake again. In contrast to what the link says, I did not experience any noises or ghosts, or similar.
edit on 8-11-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That's creepy. The only thing I experience is the feeling that I'm being watched.

Wish I had an answer for you. I would definitely attempt to have one of those nanny cams with me at night were I you.
edit on 13-11-2011 by calnorak because: realised I didn't answer question

top topics

join