It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will the mainstream/corporate news garbage cans keep hiding Ron Paul from the people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Since Jon Stewart and Infowars.com have been reporting on it, I thought I might weigh in on this. That the Powers that be in this country and the mainstream media, that parrot the elitist message in two "opposite" currents, do not want Ron Paul to be seen to the American people as the only acceptable GOP candidate.

Let's start at the beginning. At the beginning, names we heard were Romney, Gingrich, Santorum, Bachmann, and we were teased with the potential of Sarah Palin coming in the race. Then, when the serious campaigning started, Rick Perry, the globalist stooge from Texas, who promised for the last few years that he would not enter the race for presidency, threw his hat in the ring. It should be noted that investigators of the ultra-elite Bildergerg Group had said back in 2007, that Rick Perry had attended the groups meeting in Instanbul, Turkey, and that he may have been tapped for the position.

So, a top tier started to emerge...

www.youtube.com...

And by all main stream estimates, one could conclude that it was Romney, Perry, and Bachmann.

Then the dominoes started to fall...

The problem with the corporate/establishment top three is that they have to talk AND open their mouths. Rick Perry opened his mouth and on GOP debate after GOP debate, came off as the buffoon that he is SO much so that his campaign managers have decided that they will hen-pick all of the debates he will attend. Translation: He is a moron, and if he is given unscripted air time, the American people will become aware of it.

I'll mention Michele Bachmann briefly, like her presidential hopes. Michele Bachmann gets her American history wrong, flubs facts, and in the Iowa Straw Poll that she "did something in", it came out that she had actually paid people to attend, and then vote for her. I will site that for those that might not have heard of this...

www.examiner.com...

Yes, it is the examiner, but Politico has also mentioned that. So, anyways, Michele Bachmann's troubles also go so far as her New Hamphshire staffers resigning en masse.

Well, the mainstream/corporate paid-for media news can't, and will not admit that Ron Paul is the best GOP candidate. They can't/won't tell you that Ron Paul has the best chances of winning the presidency if pitted directly against the Democratic contender, and that he wins straw poll after straw poll. I wonder what the presidential debate would look like if it was "Ole' Wall Street"-himself Obama versus, "Ole' Individual Freedom"-himself Ron Paul.

So what did they do next? They brought out the Godfather, Mr. Herman Cain. The guy who was a board sitting member of one of the topmost Federal Reserves in the country. We now have a new top tier. Romney and Cain.

But wait, what's this? Herman Cain has not one, not two, but three women coming forward alleging sexual harrassment? This has and will kill Herman Cains chances.

Let me make one point on Mitt Romney. Firstly, he's a Mormon. I don't hate religion, but the Mormon religion is based on a book that is a racist book, a fraudulent book, and a joke. Antiquity is the only thing that authorizes the Book of Mormon; 19th century antiquity. Secondly, Mitt Romney is doing good because he doesn't open his mouth. You don't know what he REALLY stands for. Bill Clinton's campaign manager James Carville called him "a windsock". It's a great strategy for a Republican in the era of the RINO and NEO-CON. The majority of the countries intelligentsia are social liberals. If a Republican wants to get as far as possible in this day, he needs to not say much, and not stand for much until the primaries. That is Mitt Romney's strategy. Because once he opens his mouth, his ship is sank. Oh, his other strategy is perfect hair.

I mentioned a few days ago, that amid the ever growing fervor around the sexual harrassment allegations of Herman Cain, that the mainstream/corporate media would try to fill that second place hole with another loser candidate. Sure enough, who makes a public appearance in the last lap? Yup, the Neo-Con globalist flunky himself, Newt Gingrich. Newt and Cain are/were going to have a "one-on-one" debate. What? To see which one is the biggest loser? Give me a break.

But the pool is growing smaller. Who can the globalist-run media throw at us next? Who will they resurrect from the Halls of Obscurity? I'm happy that the best and the only one left that the globalists could stomach is Newt Gingrich. He is a clown and entirely unelectable. Will it be Santorum? Will Donald Trump be the new top tier? Maybe Sarah Palin will finally "get serious".

Look, all but Ron Paul are garbage can, wastes of space. But how long and to what lengths will the global elite keep us from him?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
ron who? i have never heard of anybody by that name, are you sure that is his name and that he is competing against romney etc?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
That's funny, but I'll tell you this. I was at work about two days ago, and I was more or less talking out loud about this, and I asked my co-worker, a mid-twenties woman what she thought about Romney, and she didn't even know who he was. I was like, "Mitt Romney, one of several people running for the position of president next year." It blew my mind.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by franklin555

As i said in another thread, the whole world needs to get behind Ron Paul, I truely believe Ron Paul is Americas last hope and therefore the last hope of the entire planet to avoid total tyranny. If there has to be a Government I would rather have RP at the top than anyone else, I honestly believe that Jesse Ventura should be VP also. If JV was Vice President you can bet your bottom dollar that the TSA goons would be thrown into the FEMA camp jails for a period of time. I think these two would round up lots of the crime bosses and throw hem in jail, the Fed would be auditted for criminal behaviour as would the banks, you would see liberty return.

If he doesnt become president then you will imstantly see massive tyranny like the night of the long knives in germany, and we all know it.

The amount of fraud though is terrible, and his will be the method they will initially use to take RP out if the running, if that doesnt work they will make him a martyr and will say to hell with the consequences.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I have a couple of ideas on this.

One, is that he will win the primary and he will become president.

Two, he doesn't win the primary, runs as an independent third party and wins the presidency.

Third, he doesn't win the primary, gets shut out of all remaining debates, and THEN we have mass demonstrations.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by franklin555

that does not surprise me, the mainstream media will try to give as little coverage of ron paul as possible i reckon.
but it is partly the publics fault to as to why they will not of heard of ron paul, if some have never even heard of romney, then they are not keeping themselves informed and are lazy when it comes to knowing the state of affairs of their own country, you'd think they would know about the state of affairs that is given coverage on the mainstream media at least..

i meet them all the time too, they know everything about x factor and nothing about the things that actually effect their lives.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The public is too stupid to recognize that these candidates are pushed by the media, and every day the yahoos on MSNBC, Fox, CNN, CBS, and ABC tell them who they should vote for.

Like for instance, I was watching MSNBS yesterday and they were talking about Herman Cain being done for. So immediately, they start talking about Newt Gingrich, and how it may be "his time". This is the same Newt Gingrich the MSM ridiculed and declared had no shot at anything a few months ago.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Whether the media is hiding Ron Paul or not, it is each individual's responsibility to learn about all the candidates and choose the one they want. Depending on the media to tell us who to vote for is the problem. It's OUR responsibility, not the media's. The media is worthless. Don't expect them to be honest or work in your best interest.

Secondly, it's Ron Paul's job to SPEND some of that money he has to get his positions and views out there. This is the same thing he did last election. He sat back like a princess and waited for the people to get on board. I get solicitation calls from the GOP and Dem candidates' campaigns, but haven't ONCE heard from Ron Paul's. Is he advertising? Can he take ANY of the responsibility for his lack of popularity? I think he can. He should be campaigning. He should be granting interviews and working on making is presidency a reality, but I feel like he's just sitting back... If he's going to get elected, he's going to have to compete.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

As i said in another thread, the whole world needs to get behind Ron Paul, I truely believe Ron Paul is Americas last hope and therefore the last hope of the entire planet to avoid total tyranny. If there has to be a Government I would rather have RP at the top than anyone else, I honestly believe that Jesse Ventura should be VP also. If JV was Vice President you can bet your bottom dollar that the TSA goons would be thrown into the FEMA camp jails for a period of time. I think these two would round up lots of the crime bosses and throw hem in jail, the Fed would be auditted for criminal behaviour as would the banks, you would see liberty return.

I fully agree with you. Ron Paul and Jessie Ventura would really clean up the economic mess we are in. Right now the Federal Government is the world's largest employer, with over 250,000 workers paid from your taxes. And that's not counting the others who work under the Congress Oversight Committee, on Black Projects. If the Fed and all of the Central Banks were seized, and drained of the assets, there would be plenty of money to refund S.S, and Medicare.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

Oh, my God! Newt Gingrich! Really! Ha, ha, ha! That guy is a turd sandwich wearing a bad hairdo and the same grey suit he was born in. Maybe he can run with Santorum.

join