It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain's fourth accuser, Sharon Bialek, has a troubled financial past

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by MrXYZ

My question is, "why now"? Why do they accuse now?

If I committed a crime and sexually harassed someone, do they wait until I'm running for office to state it?

If he did commit these acts, then why wait?

I smell a rat!

Funny how your reaction was so different when it came to Wiener...and in Wiener's case it was consentual

Hypocrite much?

Weiner was caught lying. Basically he was caught with his pants down -bwahahahahaha- ahem, Cain hasn't.

Grasping at straws much?

Cain lied too when he claimed to not knowing anything. There is no way in HELL he "forgot" about 4 harrassment cases. You'd have to be incredibly gullible to believe otherwise

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Personally I don't care and i think it's all BS. It's politics if I like what the person stands for they get the vote. If he likes women thats a plus. Harrassment goes both ways. Women sometimes start it just to see what happens. Thats why i always carry a voice recorder that looks like an ink pen. trust no one

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Uh oh, I have a troubled financial past too... I guess that I am fair game to be abused and personally disrespected... since the facts of my financial woes justifies my lack of merit for such an obviously misplaced sense of entitlement to respect and civility.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

One of two reasons:

-She was a sexual harassment victim who heard that the man who harassed her was possibly going to be the president, so she wanted to let the voters know about something bad from his past.

-Herman Cain is a presidential puppet, and he absorbed lots of the votes, then is going to fall in the polls because of this while Mitt Romney, another presidential puppet, stays in first and becomes the Republican nominee.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by beezzer

Because it's good for our democracy to know what sort of skeletons are hanging in the closets of our candidates?

Typical and disgustingly hypocritical post.

Ever heard of Obama? Sure you have. Do we know ANYTHING about him? Hell no!

Why not?!!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreadUpon

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by beezzer

Because it's good for our democracy to know what sort of skeletons are hanging in the closets of our candidates?

Typical and disgustingly hypocritical post.

Ever heard of Obama? Sure you have. Do we know ANYTHING about him? Hell no!

Why not?!!

So the reason you're willing to overlook Cain's indecency is that Obama hasn't received enough flak?? Makes perfect sense

I hope you're not a lawyer, because you wouldn't be good at it

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I believe this women needs to get her act together especially if she's someone's mother. How embarrissing to be a teenager with your Mom out there making such accussions and no proof to back it up. Just saying what if...

If Mr. Cain acted inapproiately 12 years ago he must have learned his lesson. No recent claims. Stop living in the past.

It's hard to believe this women was so naive. Washington is known for sexual misbehavoir as well as anyone in the Government. I believe there was a madam that committed suicided and whatever happened to her little black book. I say hmmmm...sure would like to see that one. Now that would be something to believe.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well if she didn't have financial troubles in the past she wouldn't have been in Cain's limo begging him for a job.

Secondly, who doesn't have a troubled financial past? Except for those wealthy elites, I'm guessing the vast majority of ATS members themselves have a "troubled financial past". This is just more throwing stones - Cain can't deny the allegations so he'll engage in character assassination.

Hopefully this motivates the first 2 women to ignore their NDA's and state just what happened.
edit on 8-11-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
I believe this women needs to get her act together especially if she's someone's mother. How embarrissing to be a teenager with your Mom out there making such accussions and no proof to back it up. Just saying what if...

If Mr. Cain acted inapproiately 12 years ago he must have learned his lesson. No recent claims. Stop living in the past.

It's hard to believe this women was so naive. Washington is known for sexual misbehavoir as well as anyone in the Government. I believe there was a madam that committed suicided and whatever happened to her little black book. I say hmmmm...sure would like to see that one. Now that would be something to believe.

Wait...she gets molested and you accuse HER??? And she isn't alone, there's 3 other cases too. Doesn't matter if it's in the past or not, it presents a pretty clear picture about what kind of guy Cain is. And do you really want someone like that, someone who lied when asked about it the first time, as president?? Really? That blind??

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Yes, because past behavior is never an indication of one's character, and his incredibly forthright and honest responses to these allegations instill so much faith...

Long story short, he tried to cover it up and dismiss it. He fudged facts and acted shady, instead of owning up to it and handle it in a manner I'd like to see the leader of "the free world" handle their past, especially if he 'learned his lesson'.

Couple this with his other faults, and Cain's simply a non-starter who will only disappoint those so enamored with him for some reason - especially if elected. He's admitted he doesn't understand economics, he's got pretty much the exact same foreign policy views as his two predecessors and has already said he will gladly goad other nations into military action against the US (thus continuing to waste US lives and funds for no good reason), he's folded on pretty much anything he's said that's drawn controversy, he supports and defends the Fed, he supported the TARP bailouts...he simply doesn't seem to KNOW anything, and aside from CLAIMS he's made, there is nothing of conservatism in him that I can truly see (beyond his NEO-conservative inclinations, which were originally liberal policies reaching back a century or so).

His behavior here is just another nail in the coffin - the financial standing of his accusers doesn't matter, it's the factual basis of the allegations and Cain's handling of the situation - screw character assassination otherwise.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Is it just me, or doesn't this particular episode of political theater show all the same patterns of public disclosure of the accusations of former IMF Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn?

Remember, multiple incidents, media (talking heads) attacks on the victim, vindication for the high-profile 'accused.'?

All politics is theater.... their major flaw is the lack of good authors and directors.

I do feel some level of pity for Mr. Cain though. His battle was uphill as it was... now they are rolling this boulder down the hill at him.

There is some merit in noting the 'antiquity' of the allegations. But in politics such things don't matter... because the American people are conditioned to accept the media as if it were a true "press." Stories like these just demonstrate the state of rigor mortis that journalism currently finds itself in.

Anyone out there starting a pool on when and how the fifth accuser will come forward?
edit on 8-11-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Lets see now,

We have an uppity black conservative who just happens to be leading in the polls. Can't upset the TPTB apple cart now can we? Mittens is supposed to win the nomination right?

Not to mention chancing the loss of a heretofore reliable voting percentage for the D party machine in the general election. No No No! can't chance that.

Git back on the reservation! jeese!

The timing is odd to say the least, why not when Herman was talk radio or Pizza CEO. To attribute timing to his run for President as her motivation ignores decade or more of silence - sure she's doing this for the public good - riight I realllly believe that.

Bialek's records do indicate weirdness abounds as it appears she's got a thing for executive types and lawsuits along with the bankruptcies. Gee would it be a stretch to imagine anyone with the motivation to tell Susan "don't worry about your bills" just trot out there in front of the cameras and you'll be rewarded later on.

Just watch and follow the money!

What really pisses me off is the hypocritical media circus going on here compared to the pin drop sound heard when one asks,

Who is Larry Sinclair or Kel Penn?

Crickets......................................

Until those questions are answered I really don't care to hear someone say "we need to know about our presidential candidates" in relation to this thread, its very disingenuous and somewhat dishonest.

I have nothing against alternative lifestyles and only bring this up in context of the past weeks media circus and how it seems to be double standards - imagine if you will how it would be if Herman had a Larry or Kel going on and tell me honestly it would be ignored as it has been for the One. That IS the double standard.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

John Edwards almost made it in the white house and we know clinton did...It's not unrealistic.
lol

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

That didn't take long,

5th Woman

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Yikes.... that WAS fast!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by MrXYZ

John Edwards almost made it in the white house and we know clinton did...It's not unrealistic.
lol

You're forgetting that Clinton's affair was consentual...not cool of course, but he didn't sexually attack someone

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So you think he didn't? That's the best you can do? Honestly do you really think this is all made up? Why not make it up on the rest of republican candidates? Do you really think Cain was going to get nominated so they did this to him? Why not wait until the general election then when it's too late to pick another GOP candidate?

Timing? Really!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

If I committed a crime and sexually harassed someone, do they wait until I'm running for office to state it?

I smell a rat!

The correct statement for the situation Herman Cain is currently in would be "I smell several rats!"
Do you guys seriously believe he really isn't the type of guy that would sexually harrass women?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I smell a rat!

Because he now wants to be the POTUSA?

Because perhaps they feel that a POTUSA should not be someone who (allegedly) sexually harasses women?

Because someone who (apparently) has little respect for a member of the opposite sex should not get to even try to be POTUSA?

Just putting a few reasons out there ... but in reality, who knows

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Thanks for the link Phoenix...my comment is in general in response to the link.

This is the best they can do. 9 years ago... And a Obama supporter. I know Obama needs to get Cain out the way so he has a chance at Georgia...lol!!! In his dreams.

"I couldn't swear that he had some untoward intentions, but we all thought his tone was suspect and we didn't feel comfortable putting him in touch with that woman," Donella recalled.

"I think [Cain] should not be a serious candidate for the presidential nomination because of what I've seen," said Donella, an independent who said she voted for President Obama in 2008 and probably will again next year. "He's not a person I would want running the country."

Come on give me something that says gotcha!!! with proof or stop this insane none sense.
edit on 8-11-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2011 by relocator because: corrected and added stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join