It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEAVY reason to suspect aliens were present in the past

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
reply to post by KingJames1337

I'm sorry, was I taking about the picture?
I thought I was commenting on the site used to source it.
See that site sourced far too much these days.

That picture is hard to find online, so there are only really two sources does look like a half ass site though

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingJames1337

I'm sorry, was I taking about the picture?
I thought I was commenting on the site used to source it.
See that site sourced far too much these days.

That picture is hard to find online, so there are only really two sources does look like a half ass site though
Yeah it does. Reminds me of the days surfing on a 56k modem in my Pentium MMX witnessing my first animated gif on angelfire or something. Surprised there are still sites left that look like this.

I'm sorry, though, I want attacking you. Just grumpy as hell tonight is all.
edit on 11/8/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Yawn.... Oh so sorry, I fell asleep.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

They were probably all natural events. Many people have spent a lot of time debunking most of what religion has to offer, with a good deal of success. Many others have spent a great deal of time trying to prove the same things, they've come up pretty empty on proof.

If we threw out every piece of evidence that has ever been "debunked" on this site. ATS would no longer exist, and we could all just go back to sleep knowing everything is as it appears to be.

Debunkers and believers are much alike in that they search for evidence to support their own preconceived notions.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Seriously, why do people keep using www.bibliotecapleyades.net... as some kind of valid source for information? It might as well be ANW or a Sorcha Faal site. I mean, come on now. The site looks like it was authored on GeoCities in 1998. One of it's main pages is about the Plieadians, and it's not about them being a Billy Meier fantasy.

So because the site doesn't match your visual expectations, it must all be bunk. Nothing can be gleaned from it surely. Gold prospectors go through a lot of rocks before they find a nugget of value. And sometimes you have to read through some fairy tales to find a few nuggets of truth. I believe it's called research.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

But paul's revelation describes a lightening strike that blinded him for three days, unlikely if it was a real lightening strike, and what about the photos of disks and comets? Why depict those over Jesus and Mary?

Can you provide a reason for us to believe that Paul's story is factual?

Like, say, something actually written by Paul and not by a collection of people three hundred years after Paul's death (assuming Paul existed.)

See, this "reason to suspect" is not really "heavy."

Harte

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You can talk about Alien Astronaut Theory until your tongue falls out, it's something I believe in, maybe not every aspect they talk about but the stronger ones. The problem is you will always have the religious whose belief in a man living in the clouds controlling all our lives is far more realistic than a technologically advanced species from another planet. You may as well talk to a wall, you are up against 50-70% of this dumbed down nation who adhere to christianity, not because they have researched it but because they grew up with their parents telling them they are christian and that is what they believe. Critical thinking is pretty much dead.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Once again, no relevant post is made. You ridicule the OP by posting a picture of that goon.

Congrats once again for being an immature child..

Anyway, i think the OP makes some good points, the bible has just been dumbed down to make the majority of the population believe in religion. All the general public believe is what they have been conditioned to believe is the absolute truth... The Media. Television, news broadcasts, tabloids etc etc... brainwashing 101.
edit on 8/11/2011 by SativaDub because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SativaDub

What are you the post police

Grow up ... get a life and maybe a sense of humor .

post by SativaDub
i think the OP makes some good points, the bible has just been dumbed down to make the majority of the population believe in religion.

I didn't see anything in the OP suggesting the Bible has been dumbed down , just a thread linking events in religious scripture to ET visitation .

Oh and Giorgio isn't a Goon , he's just misunderstood

edit on 8-11-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
brainwashing that is done over many many generations is likely to just be distorted perception. you have people adamant that god and aliens are not connected but that they are connected to the antichrist and some of these people will stop at no lie to make everyone else believe it... and they call themselves christians and other models of morality that are going against their own religions because of their own personal fears. they will not get past their own fears until they stop feeding their own beast by being a facilitator of untruth. they don't understand how they are blocking their own pathways to information by these particular faulty concepts that are laden in the typical superficial mindset. their egos make them refuse to break their little habits.

there are people who call themselves christians who are backing up atheists just to get a monetary gain because in the NOW it seems more pertinent and I'm not saying you should go against things just because a person does not believe in anything higher than themselves, because not everything they think will be wrong but when you support a man who is a known athiest that practices church rituals with his family just for face value... you gotta think. "this man is a liar" ...and no, I'm not talking about obama or most other names you might expect.

evil is not so much the issue in the old blame game and you really do need to be careful with karma i think because even though some idiots say "there is no good or evil... that is just relevance and opinion"... isn't it kinda obvious that the energy you send out is going to be intricately related to the energy you receive... in the long run. what I'm saying is the golden rule still applies even if what you are looking for is pain, but most people are not looking for pain... so why do they inflict it?... because they are badly confused about this moral opinion thing. their thinking is compartmentalized to the point where they can't see what is plain as day.

...but then again... you know- people are stupid. this will happen. their are enemies within the design because they are oppressing and hurting others even if they don't want to be hurt themselves.... and they are being pretty illogical about it. they are the ones still dividing the people into groups, races, parties... all that crap. people are also looking for others to blame to know who to be aware of... well, yes... you need to know these things because even though these people... on a relative scale might not be "evil' per se... they are opting for an evil role in the current reality. the same thing is- i don't want to hurt or kill anything but when something is trying to kill me, i'm not just going to let myself be killed. if aliens wanted to kill people, they just would. men want to kill some aliens very badly but they have trouble catching them and are really just upset that someone is better at a sport than they are.

bottom line is, if you are a non repentant liar, you never really deserve any kind of truth or clarity and that might become very personal for you... it IS personal. a lot of people simply need to change inside, but instead they try to change others and in some terrible ways.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

But paul's revelation describes a lightening strike that blinded him for three days, unlikely if it was a real lightening strike, and what about the photos of disks and comets? Why depict those over Jesus and Mary?

Can you provide a reason for us to believe that Paul's story is factual?

Like, say, something actually written by Paul and not by a collection of people three hundred years after Paul's death (assuming Paul existed.)

See, this "reason to suspect" is not really "heavy."

Harte

See now I got you here on the exact meaning of words heavy reason to suspect aliens were present in our past. Not had major involvement just present there might be reason to believe aliens are here today and looking at some pictures they might have been here in the past. Now is it heavy reason I don't know but that's primarily to get people to come to the thread. Also I was hoping Martin Luther would have had a similar experience since he was struck too but it seems natural. So paul's story is a bit tough and might not be factual, I think he probably existed because he was such a central figure in Christianity. The Mormon stories are also fairly interesting and might be more useful because they happened so recently

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I give you irrefutable proof of extraterrestrial existence.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

See now I got you here on the exact meaning of words heavy reason to suspect aliens were present in our past. Not had major involvement just present there might be reason to believe aliens are here today and looking at some pictures they might have been here in the past. Now is it heavy reason I don't know but that's primarily to get people to come to the thread. Also I was hoping Martin Luther would have had a similar experience since he was struck too but it seems natural. So paul's story is a bit tough and might not be factual, I think he probably existed because he was such a central figure in Christianity. The Mormon stories are also fairly interesting and might be more useful because they happened so recently

I would agree only that Paul probably existed.

Mormon stories? Load of bull.

Harte

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
More proof.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by canDarian

Just write your own thread if you're going to upstage me like this

By the way where did you get those pictures?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Joan of ark fairly interesting story too, and the plagues have to be looked at particularly with evidence of tree rings becoming less during the plague years possibly because of insecticides

top topics

<< 1   >>

join