It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEAVY reason to suspect aliens were present in the past

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I have written a number of threads on this before however, I have not got many responses from others so rather than explain my views I am just going to throw it all out here.

Oddities in what religous experiences are -

The most famous of these is Ezekiel who describes what many believe is a description of a UFO but if you look closer there are other instances too of interesting descriptions

The burning bush

Moses when he meets the god Yahweh at the top of Mt Sinai for the first time describes him appearing out of a bush on fire but not consumed by the flames. Might be a UFO description

Struck by lightning and star of Bethlehem

The star of Bethlehem is described as a very intelligent star now look at this picture

www.spiritandflesh.com...

Also many prominent religous figures described being struck down by lightening as their turning point in following Christianity. Paul the apostle who once executed Christians changed his mind and begin supporting Christianity

"And as he journeyed, it came to pass that he drew nigh unto Damascus: and suddenly there shone round about him a light out of heaven: and he fell upon the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: but rise, and enter into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. And the men that journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing the voice, but beholding no man. And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw nothing; and they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus. And he was three days without sight, and did neither eat nor drink."

Martin Luther also pursued religion when he was struck down by the light of heaven

Luther was nearly struck by lightning and thrown to the ground. At this moment, he cried to Saint Ann to save him, vowing to become a monk if he escaped alive.

The Kabba

"Islamic tradition holds that the Stone fell from Heaven to show Adam and Eve where to build an altar, which became the first temple on Earth. Muslims believe that the stone was originally pure and dazzling white, but has since turned black because of the sins of the people. Adam's altar and the stone were said to have been lost during Noah's Flood and forgotten. Ibrahim was said to have later found the Black Stone at the original site of Adam's altar when the angel Jibrail revealed it to him. Ibrahim ordered his son Ismael - who is an ancestor of Muhammad - to build a new temple, the Kaaba, in which to embed the Stone."

Comet in Arabia 1479

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Mohammad

When Gabriel spoke to Mohammad, he would sometimes hear the sound of a bell through which Gabriel spoke through and he would sweat heavily in Gabriel's presence. Gabriel was the angel who also told Mary she would give birth to Jesus

edit on 8-11-2011 by KingJames1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJames1337

Are you a producer of the Ancient Aliens series?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Staafke

Yeah the one with the crazy hair

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Good thing you didn't find those pictures I sexted.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Ewwwwwww ..
, not sure my fragile mind could deal with seeing that

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Those sources are a little old, and the translations on most of them have been debunked as being incomplete several times. If you've got something from this millennium, that'd be awesome.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

I wouldn't say paul's story was a different translation, all of the sources have claimed there was a light and he was knocked to the ground. What about the Jesus image I don't think that or any of the other various pictures depicting flying disks over the virgin Mary have been debunked

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
On a serious note, these instances are subject to ones own interpretations which we base on the translations of others. These events in our past are also subject to much criticism and speculation due to their significance appertaining to our origins and beliefs.
It has been suggested by various investigators that Alien visitations have occurred as far distant as 450,000 years ago, 250,000 years ago and 5,000 to10,000 years ago. If true then they are billions of light years away from us or we would have seen some evidence somewhere in the universe by now.
Whereas much of our history is explainable there remains much that isn't but research and excavations are slowly throwing some light on this very difficult and contentious subject.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I did give the comet in Arabia, also Martin luther's revelation is from this millenia, unfortunately that was less of a revelation and appears to be a natural event

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

They were probably all natural events. Many people have spent a lot of time debunking most of what religion has to offer, with a good deal of success. Many others have spent a great deal of time trying to prove the same things, they've come up pretty empty on proof.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

But paul's revelation describes a lightening strike that blinded him for three days, unlikely if it was a real lightening strike, and what about the photos of disks and comets? Why depict those over Jesus and Mary?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Could've easily been a medical related problem. If the iris in your eyes opens completely, and refuses to close, you will be blinded by "lightening".
It could even be that way, for three days.

If any of this could be proven, every bible thumper in the world would be on the street right now ramming down the public's throat. Can't be proven, can be debunked. Didn't happen the way it was written. It's that simple.
edit on 8-11-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Seriously, why do people keep using www.bibliotecapleyades.net... as some kind of valid source for information? It might as well be ANW or a Sorcha Faal site. I mean, come on now. The site looks like it was authored on GeoCities in 1998. One of it's main pages is about the Plieadians, and it's not about them being a Billy Meier fantasy.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

What about the voices he heard? After this he converted to Christianity even though up until that point he had persecuted Christians wouldn't he have had to have some real experience of Jesus to convert

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
Seriously, why do people keep using www.bibliotecapleyades.net... as some kind of valid source for information? It might as well be ANW or a Sorcha Faal site. I mean, come on now. The site looks like it was authored on GeoCities in 1998. One of it's main pages is about the Plieadians, and it's not about them being a Billy Meier fantasy.

That's a legitimate picture originally found it in another book.

Here is another source

www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

And if that picture doesn't satisfy you I can show you another picture of a comet though you might not want to see it

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Can you post the picture of the comet,curious to see, thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I'm sorry, was I taking about the picture?
I thought I was commenting on the site used to source it.
See that site sourced far too much these days.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join