It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nétanyahou "liar" - Obama-Sarkozy secret chat

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think it's staged. Reason being is, that if something gets
this much media play then there is usually an agenda behind it.
This is getting an unusually high media run.
Obama and Sarkozy are staging alienating israel,
but why ? To make it appear that israel will be the soul
perpetrator for an up coming event ?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
blog.heritage.org...
Sorry "Off Topic" I can't start a new thread yet... This is a good one.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
this is funny. Is this gonna become a biig deal possibly? I really would like to see a political comic of this. Obama talking to some stereotypical french man. And the israli guy in the corner hiding where they cant see him, with a tear running down his cheek. Haha

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I am sooooo glad to see this was posted here!! I laughed so hard when I saw this that I had tears in my eyes. In fact, I am still laughing!!! Now THIS is politics at its best!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
reply to post by Chrysalis

Everybody in politics and media should treat all microphones as live, regardless of whether they believe them to be switched on or not. It's very unprofessional, and potentially damaging, for them not to.

If a microphone is physically present within the vicinity, then do not say anything that you wouldn't be happy to be recorded and replayed at a later date !

God forbid a politician should be caught speaking honestly.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Does this really matter because it happens to be true as Netanyahu says one thing and does the complete opposite which usually ends up with him at odds with just about everyone time and time again. Not a very productive or responsible way to govern.

Which is indicative of some sort of undiagnosed mental illness such as bipolar, mania or schizophrenia!
edit on 8-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AlertInMi

If you actually mean what you have said about wanting ww3 to start so that the human race can annihilate itself to start over again, you are one really seriously demented person...I for one am feeling better that both Sarkozy and Obama feel that way about Netanyahu who is a serious problem to that region of the world...but I do not want Israel or any other idiotic nation thinking that it is time to start ww3.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
So Obama makes it clear he doesn't like Netanyahoo!

So the question has to be asked, why does the US bend it's back over for Israel?

Because there are HEAPS of people within US government that have dual Israel-American citizenship.

People who blame Obama are wasting their time.

He can only do so much without risking his life.

The whole system, this whole cabal of lying murderers disguised as politicians has got to go.

And that day is coming.
edit on 8/11/11 by galactictuan because: extra

Quoted for truth... I don't want to come off as one filled with antisemitism, but facts are facts.... look at the names of the people who are highest up in the most successful banks and companies. That is NOT a coincidence...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Why do you say that? Seems to me like it is exactly the kind of sentiment they would want outed. They just have no way to do it other than this.

Reasons they would want this out.
- Helps Obama keep Pro Israel vote and Pro Palestine vote in America.
- Helps public opinion of Obama in mid eastern countries.
- Helps public opinion of Sarkozy in Libya.

I like Gogovicmorrow's comment, above.

Here is a link to an ABC news report of the incident:
ABC News Nov 8, 2011

Could it be difficult dealing firsthand with issues that affect everyone in the world? Maybe these leaders are human like the rest of us and this was, as someone put it on the first page of the thread, watercooler talk... It can be spun as pure politics, and while I don't necessarily disagree with that, I do think it is genuine venting by two people in somewhat similar positions, jobswise.
I don't believe these people are always acting. No one can do that, unless of course they're a reptilian robot marionette Method-actor.
But I can see it Gogovicmorrow's way, too.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th

Obama: You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day!

Obama is the leader of the most powerful country in the world..
If he speaks to Nétanyahou everyday then It's because he wants to..
He could just tell him to bugger off which is what I'd do..

Have you not heard of AIPAC? It dwarfs the Unions, the NRA and many churches already. If there is one lobbying group which can bury many a political career -- it's this group.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th

Obama: You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day!

Obama is the leader of the most powerful country in the world..
If he speaks to Nétanyahou everyday then It's because he wants to..
He could just tell him to bugger off which is what I'd do..

Have you not heard of AIPAC? It dwarfs the Unions, the NRA and many churches already. If there is one lobbying group which can bury many a political career -- it's this group.

I have a better idea why dont I send over a dozen kangroos to replace these polititions with, then you will only get a boxing match instead of world war three

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a politician lying?! What?! When did this start?!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

No.. It will help him.
The plan is, he will act one Iran when Israel attacks them, getting the GOP vote and carrying out the agenda for a war that IS going to happen. THEN he gets the lib vote because he has set forth the idea that he was against it and didn't like Netanyahu. It's like he is setting up an alibi. All the GOP members will see are the actions and they will support it because they are all christians that support Israel blindly.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kkrattiger

Yeah.. Well Obama needs this he really does if you think about it.
How he flip flopped on Palestine and the borders, he lost a lot of Muslim and liberal support. This is a sneaky way of tossing out a disclaimer that seems genuine because "no one was supposed to hear."

It's a brilliant plan. He sticks to supporting whatever Israel does, but he has Muslims and Libs loving him for his "actual" opinion.
Whisper electioneering. I love it.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

I posted the reasons why on page two.
I'll repost them since I think this is an exceptionally interesting thread.

- Gets Obama the Muslims and Liberal vote back (which he lost after flip flopping on Palestine and returning the border). When his actions actually turn out to support Israel he will be keeping the religious right happy.

- Gains Obama support with Muslims across the middle east. Just like some ATSers in this thread already, this story already has people saying "i like him a lot better," "this is pretty cool," etc.

- It gains Sarkozy some points with Muslims in Libya, where France was most vocal and supportive of regime change.

So for the most part I think it is about Obama and his election. He really needed to say something to soothe the people furious over his taking Israel's side on the Palestine issue. This is the only way he could say it, without people saying "well change your actions!"

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
where is the audio proof of this conversation even happening, why are people even in the media itself so gullible to believe what one outlet report's.
i could work for a media outlet, report that i overheard something (which i didn't) and before you know it everyone after someone report's what i said will jump on the bandwagon.
oh and by the way, if multiple media people heard this and knew Obama was talking in private as if they wouldn't have had their voice recorders on hand recording from the moment they heard his voice so audio or it didn't happen.
edit on 01/18/2011 by camouflaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Two-faces are always two-faces.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by camouflaged
where is the audio proof of this conversation even happening, why are people even in the media itself so gullible to believe what one outlet report's.
i could work for a media outlet, report that i overheard something (which i didn't) and before you know it everyone after someone report's what i said will jump on the bandwagon.
oh and by the way, if multiple media people heard this and knew Obama was talking in private as if they wouldn't have had their voice recorders on hand recording from the moment they heard his voice so audio or it didn't happen.
edit on 01/18/2011 by camouflaged because: (no reason given)

Exactly.

Besides, even if it's true, it's a case of two pots calling the kettle black (no pun intended).

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Notayahoo controls both bama and kozy so they have no choice but to listen to yahoo.

Bama and kozy have made sure they won't be elected again.

While Notayahoo keeps stockpilin illegal nukes while preparing US and EU troops to sacrifice themselves for the sake of the Chosen Ones.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
The plan is, he will act one Iran when Israel attacks them, getting the GOP vote and carrying out the agenda for a war that IS going to happen. THEN he gets the lib vote because he has set forth the idea that he was against it and didn't like Netanyahu. It's like he is setting up an alibi.

This!

Seriously, don't believe even for a second that in today's media organized world, they just slipped something like that to public. Especially in current circumstances, when we are one step from warming up tank's engines.

MSM in last weeks work really hard to justify upcoming invasion on Iran.
Leaked report from IAEA?! Pleeeasee... Why there's so much talk about nuclear program's of Iran (used to be Iraq's remember that?) and NOBODY would raise question:
"Umm, doesn't Israel have something like 200 nuclear warheads and signed literally not a single one document about it? Don't they enrich uranium in Dimona?"

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join