It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nétanyahou "liar" - Obama-Sarkozy secret chat

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
The whole thing is fake, a theater. Why would the media go crazy reporting it? These three men are in bed with each other.

Planted garbage, just like my uncle in the SEALS who came out with the 'true story' about Osama's 'death'

I breathed a sigh of relief when I spotted your post, I thought everyone had fallen for this

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
If Obama really said that, he just gained some points from me. Actually that gives me a lot of hope.

There we go, you have taken the pill and it's done it's job

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Who's the daddy?? ain't Obarmi and it ain't Phycosky. Netenyeehaahu you are the man..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

It gives them an out, in some way it is like they are feeding the public, setting the stage for Iran in some way and not supporting Israel. But that almost sounds to simple to be true, but hey you never know.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I just wish I could get under the skin of these two yabooheads like Nétanyahou did.

That'd be precious.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Pot, Kettle, Black, anyone?Two liars discussing another liar.

Oh well, as long as the U.S keep fighting Israel's wars, do you really think Netanyahou gives a freak?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
funny.. obama cant stand netanyahu yet bends over playing puppet for netanyahu and israel..
Think time amerika got a leader with enough backbone to tell israel to piss off and behave or else... But we all know that will never happen..

Hard to "piss off and behave" when rockets and artillery are raining down on your towns and your neighbours surrounding you hate you. Not much point in making peace with Hamas either, since they refused time and time again to remove the "Israel must be destroyed" part of their charter.

Hell, i wouldnt make peace with someone if they swore they are out to kill me. Id think that would be one of the things on the table during negotiations.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
the world should just let israel fend for themselves,they should be charged with crimes against the palestinans.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why is it people can't discuss Isreal and it's policies, without someone dragging mythology into it, and someone else dragging ancient history, and someone else yelling antisemite? Focus people

I don't buy the whole accident BS myself. Seems like a PR stunt to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Nothing new here folks.

We all known for some time that Nuttyyahoo is a liar.

Surprised its taken these guys so long to catch up.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is great! Love it!

Israel thinks that they have all their bases covered as far as controlling the western governments. They will find that when they take things too far, the populations of the western nations will force their governments to turn their backs.

There will be a day of reckoning for Israel, and I can't wait!

Oh yeah,....... F%@k Israel!!!!!

edit on 8-11-2011 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2011 by Darkmask because: spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

...just like my uncle in the SEALS who came out with the 'true story' about Osama's 'death'

What exactly is the true story behind it? The entire thing seemed fishy but I was never quite sure what had truly happened.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blasphemusbudda
the world should just let israel fend for themselves,they should be charged with crimes against the palestinans.

Waste of time answering this isn't it - go back to the insular way of life your idol wants you to do, no worries, we'll forget you existed - hold on - what country are you?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
They just want to make it seem like negro obama is against israel and the sionist jews that control the usa amongst many other nations, but the truth is the love eachoter and want all people to mix races and destroy cultures (except the jewish) so they can take control.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Give Nétanyahou time and he will convince both of them that the Iranians have nuclear warheads and have developed a method of catapulting them and skipping them across the Atlantic ocean to hit the USA.

It's a good thing they didn't catch them talking about their wives.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
@ Netenyahu

one more for luck

oh and there is someone else doesnt like you
two hands for them

these from some children in Gaza
edit on 8-11-2011 by ZIPMATT because: edit

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The surprising lack of coverage may be explained by a report alleging that journalists present at the event were requested to sign an agreement to keep mum on the embarrassing comments. A Reuters reporter was among the journalists present and can confirm the veracity of the comments.

www.ynetnews.com...

Well it's all over the MSM here now, so I guess they didn't sign the "agreement".

This was meant to come out. I think it's staged.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

he's a liar himself.... so what does he expect in his position... that they all got there because of their honesty and integrity? HA

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If this is somewhere true (Obama and Sarkosy are sick of Netenyahu the puppet master's pet henchman) then ,

neither of them are the 1 % . They dont get paid enough anyway . Who is not putting names and faces to the 1 (one) *global* percent

or was it 0.001%

edit on 8-11-2011 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2011 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
but wait, i thought the Zionists run the media yet they have no problem telling this. maybe israel do not control everything as is popular belief.
edit on 8-11-2011 by Thetawave because: .

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join