It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with Astral Travel/Phase State/OOBE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I have a great interest in this subject seeing as I have achieved it about 3 times in the past year, and I would like to travel a bit farther than usual.

I have gotten to the point where I'm standing at my own bedside, but that was around 6months ago, since then I have only been able to achieve the vibrational state. Whenever I get to this state, I try to intensify the feeling, but I'm not able to breathe at all, and when I need to take a breath the feeling is gone.

I would like some opinion as to what I might be able to do regarding this, It happens nearly every night and I can't seem to find a way to help my breathing other than to exit the vibrational state.

Help would be appreciated [;

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I have exactly the same thing, I can intensify my vibrations at any given moment, feels like I'm channeling adrenaline or something, the concentration also causes me to stop breathing. Wonder whats up with that?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

No idea, I try everytime to intensify the feelings to the point I can just enter my Astral Body and not worry about the breathing, but it feels like I'm holding my breath underwater and it doesn't work.

This can happen about 3 or 4 times a night when I reach the vibrational state

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KeepYourAnonymity

You are aiming at a denser state, when you can control your awareness in higher states, then you can project your subconsciousness or upper astral body to finer states without having to separate your heavier layers.

For example, imagine yourself sitting cross-legged in a meditative state of mind and you can almost instantly project your upper astral being.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

thank you, i will try that tonight

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
New free e-book teaches you how to have an OOBE in 3 days...

Many on this thread are reporting success.
The pdf book is a free download and its very good. A friend to me, who hadn't read it, and I linked it to him and the thread and asked him to report if he succeeded. Yesteray he wrote he obe'd. I have not been out of body yet, do a mental projection/remote viewing kind that is similar but know I'm in body still. But I have an alarm clock that is hard to change, so I'll have to wait to buy a simple one.

The ebook is long, but the section you need to follow is much shorter read before reading the rest.
edit on 8-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have already read through quite a bit of it the past few days, and it's actually helped me reach the vibrational state, however it doesn't help with my breathing issue

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Friend, if you are getting that far, then something is blocking you. Or holding you. Is there any fear in your heart at what you may see, hear, or feel?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Do you mean, your body has a moment of not breathing, or do you mean your astral form?

I've had meditations where I briefly stop breathing, I'm not sure it really stops, but suspect things have slowed down so they are imperceptible.

If your consciousness has shifted to out of body your astral doesn't require breathe, nor in lucid dreaming.

There are a few conditions where you can momentarily stop breathing in sleep and perhaps while in deep meditation. Some wake up because they quit breathing while sleeping.

Apparently in Astral projection there is a decrease in breathing.

This is a really good site, and its about Lucid Dreaming. Now Lucid, in dream state or in meditation/awake state, is a lot easier for me, in meditation I don't call that lucid dreaming, but mental projection, a form of obe akin to remote viewing. But you enter the state/realm and I believe its the same realm and more real than here.

When a friend and I shared an experience two nights ago, he basically wanted to see if we could bust out of here, this "dream" universe. The couple, sort of like mib showed up, as if we were not meant to do this. They looked like the red haired couple, somewhat, in the lucid cross roads.

I was shocked. Orion is what came strongly to me, Gate Keepers. Though I doubt this dark blue was real for I saw a woman with pale grey blue, almost more skin color, and pale blond hair slicked back too. But these two had darker blue, she had red hair, and he had tawny red/blond hair, and at first green eyes, but then they became more solid/clear and it apeared yellow crystal type eyes. And they were beautiful, unlike the picture.

When I showed him the picture he said. Coincidence? I think not!!! It was so odd. It was odd that we were able to share details that coincided afterwards too.

lucidcrossroads.co.uk...

Now this site gives good information, articles I've kept, on lucid dreaming. And its easier to obtain than obe's for many.

You also enter the realm. So while the creator of the site suggests in his lucid articles the people there weren't real, I would suggest some may be created by the mind and some may be real. Also, many who lucid dream decide to practice breathing under water.

Conquering the fear of not breathing, or having your breathing stop may go away, if you do lucid dream.

Now being lucid in a dream is not easy to catch. But, there are two techniques that are easy to do, that can bring you to the lucid state.

And it may also solve the Obe problem.

1. When in meditation,or even seated, eyes clothed, bare feet on the floor, hands on lap. I prefer laying down. Cover on. When you wake up. Remember you dream, and then go back to sleep, trying to pick up the dream and saying you are lucid, awake while dreaming to yourself. If you do it right, you pick up in your mind where you left off, with your imagination and direct like a meditation, so it seemlessly is like you fell alseep but your still awake.

In order for the technique to work, and also probably true with your OBE.

You touch things around you. You make it real, solidify it by texture or form. You rub your hands together. Look at your hands. You can apply Lucid Dream technique. Reach behind and pull a pill out, this pill will make it solidify, and become real. Take the pill. You can create ahead of time a list of things to do to make it real.

If its the dream, focus on some elements of the dream, the landscape, tree, car, person, and look at them clearly, to bring them to clarity. Try to achieve 3d depth by looking over the shoulder of a person or past a scenary to bring into depth something in the background.

2. If its in meditation, the lucid attempt. I use something over my eyes. You reach a meditative state, say with Theta. And then you let whatever you see, things pop in, you can choose to reach for one and solidify it. I turn down most of that as I feel its intruders. I think there are many realms that want our attention. Use discernment.

3. Theta is good. Delta is slowest brain wave. It puts me to sleep and drugs me, don't like it. But, also have nearly reached that in meditation. When in deep meditation I also panic in a quit breathing scenario. I attribute it to delta, though could be wrong. But it might be worth listening to delta and trying to master your body, recognizing what it feels like when your breathing slows right down or seemingly quits, pushing past this "fear or annoyance" in meditation to get comfortable with it.

Sorry this is so long.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Lucid Dreaming Induction With Theta & Delta Binaural Brainwaves

This combination one, I'm going to try. I download and convert to mp3 and put on continual play. I like to meditate for 1 hour or more, twice a day if I can. But at least once.

1hr Delta Binaural + Isochronic Pulse (4hz)

1hr Theta Binaural + Isochronic Pulse (6hz)

This last one is good, its on my mp3 player.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Going to try some of these tips cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
If you read the articles on the Crossroads site, you'll see how so much is how you direct it, you play with it. You're the Creator of it. Unlike when I was pulled by someone else, in what this site would call a real time lucid dream astral, I would call mental projection/remote viewing astral. It was safer. I was given instant knowledge could wake up if needed, so felt safer. But in some of my experiences in ufology that is what they do. I'm going to see if I can play with my alarm clock and try to set it easily, so that setting it for 3 am to get more serious with this obe attempt can happen. I have always had the intense vibrations, and have had real sensations of rolling over inside part way, and my hands and feet outside as if there are two distinct bodies I can feel. But separation has never consciously occurred while awake.

My friend suggested that it was far safer for me that I don't and that it may be one of the safegards I came in with, as most people don't travel too far when they astrally project but I would disk this system in no time. Big goals in mind. Also its recommended to not attempt to astral to check out a military base or a dumb. You are monitored all the time, by "beings".

But, back to the Creator of it. You are the one who can pre program and speak or write them down, what you will do and say. For example, look at your hands. In obe or astral. Rub them together. Pick up objects,and focus at bringing it into focus. When you achieve the clarity, its more real and more solid than this realm we're in. You experience super conscousness, much more like an nde. That hasn't happened yet in my self directed study on it. But more at times it is solidified, other times, impressions and subtle images with moments where its very real. When I was pulled it was very real, which means they did it.

So play with it. Set intentions, like biofeedback. You will be able to breathe comfortably while sleeping or meditating. Your breathing natural at all time! See yourself safe and beyond harm. I pray before meditation, and have faith.

Say, you are breathing naturally, all is well. And then I will no longer focus on breathing as its all well and natural.

www.monroeinstitute.org...
WARNING TO OBE-ASTRAL PROJECTION COMMUNITY

I won't be using the mirror technique. To me this entire universe is a reflection. Stars are cyrstalline in structure. Ive read some pdf's on the crytalline structures in the stars studied, in plasma itself and also the pictures I have of the sun show hexagram shapes, which coincide with the hexagram crystals in our pineal. Also, they've discovered millions of nano dust diamonds in candle light. The stars already mirrors, much like the moon, and the Light comes in to erect, create the hologram, dream school, this one being a hijaked nightmare realm to me. If we're already a projection of self and shadow (ie a seed of self meant to grow into our own heavenly realm if we can learn to overcome war and inequality and progress our consciousness) then why would I wish to make solid and real, with consciousness, the astral or obe/lucid realm, and look in the mirror?
No thanks. That could be creational too.

Also, that if you solidify this it becomes more real than our own world, reminds me of the Double Slit experiment where one electron, interferred with itself and created the interference waves. ie. possibility/probability all exist around us, until we bring it in and solidify it.

Can we create planes? There is a shared plane, but more concerned with created ones, when everyone here needs to be free, safe, away from all these negatives and dangers, and in a better school IMO, so very cautious on mirrors.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
lucidcrossroads.co.uk...

Here is a good description of the wild technique used to pull in clarity, in meditation or sleep time lucidity and possibly helps in the astral.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I don't feel any fear, no. As for something holding me or blocking me, why would that occur? I will also take the time to check out the other videos that have been posted on this thread

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Your point of view on things is amazing. I also thank you and others for the help I have received, and I will keep trying and post feedback here and there to see if any of this helps.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

When I performed a similar technique, it was almost an instant transition from a lower state to a higher state, implying that there are certain levels, and perhaps a kind of ceiling.

Sometimes I get the idea that there are certain blocks, however if you can find a reference point above the block, you can transcend it.
edit on 11-11-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
your feeling your astral body, which doesnt need to breath
remember your body breaths swallows coughs ect on its own.
its your connection to these things that makes it more difficult to
move further

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Oddly enough, I did have a dream a while back where I was caught behind a brick wall. My conciousness wass awake, and i was actually able to expand or bring in the boundary. I found an area without a "brick" (best I ccan describe it) and pushed it completely away and felt a higher state, but it rebuilt itself right after and i did this multiple times, but it kept rebuilding itself

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

When I performed a similar technique, it was almost an instant transition from a lower state to a higher state, implying that there are certain levels, and perhaps a kind of ceiling.

Sometimes I get the idea that there are certain blocks, however if you can find a reference point above the block, you can transcend it.
edit on 11-11-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

What I've experienced so far in meditation, attempting obe and lucid, is, falling asleep has yielded some very vivid dreams that were different that I was mostly aware was a dream, but was not able to change the script yet.

In meditation, I've reached the lucid state but its in layers like you say, and I'm always going for the top, Higher Self, and Family, Spiritual Mother and Father, for the real answers to help family and world each day, and how to heal up and what to do, the real answers.

What has happened many times is that as I go higher and was even directed higher by a guide, the reality becomes more and more subtle, then " As If We're Not Allowed More", I blank out for about 20-30 minutes, and then surface (even though if I really fell asleep would have napped for several hours), and usually have some answers surfacing, new perceptions or ideas, sometime soon after that.

new topics

top topics

join