It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buffet Buys $5 Billion in Bank of America Stock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Buffet Buys $20B In Stocks During 3rd Quarter

Buffet invested $20 billion last quarter, I wounder what he knows. $5 Billion of that went to Bank of America.

While people on all sides of the political spectrum protest the practices of big banks and government bailouts, and while many switch to credit unions, one of the men at the very top of the 1% spends $5 billion on Bank of America stock.

I just thought that was ironic.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
he probally knows something we dont
he isn't that rich for nothing

sell your houses people and buy up some stock in bank of america and lubrizol

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Dontsell your houses and buy stock in boa. But investing probably isntt worst idea. Someone will float to the top, and I dont mean banks.. The ows will cause loss in some markets and gains in others. Some things are needed, some arent. Warren is just trying to show his "faith" in the market. Trying to support a large bank, with poor pr. And his purchase will curtail their losses. He probably has a large piece now, so theyll have to check in with him sometimes to see how they are doing. Lubrizol.. Im not too sure is the best idea either. Who knows.. It is all really hard to get, especially when purchases like buffets could make or break a company.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Maybe he's trying to prevent an economic implosion.

top topics

join