It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very very weird mini dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
So, I'm at the store the other day to stock up on dog/cat/bird food. As I'm heading down one of the pet aisles, right at my eye level, I noticed a hamster wheel. The second I saw the hamster wheel, I see a short flashback/ scene in my head of a dream I'd had the night before. In the dream, there is a hamster running like mad on the wheel and here's the really weird part....lol... the wheel was hanging way up in the air on a telephone line. Now, it would kinda be cool if the hamster could roll the wheel along the wire and actually go somewhere, but he wasn't.

I thought your dreams are bits and pieces of things that have happened to you throughout the day? I don't have a hamster and would not be thinking of one, so why did I dream about one, and only remember it when I saw the hamster wheel at the store? Isn't that kind of backward?

What does it mean?? lol

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Is that called prescient? Someone? I think that you might have the ability to see ahead in your dreams something that might happen to you later... just a thought. Untapped potential right there. Maybe someone else can help you discover how to practice or tune that. Wish I could do that...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It was just so odd that it kinda bothers me.. The feeling I got when I saw that hamster wheel in the store made me stop dead in my tracks, and I saw that dream so vividly. I've never had a dream like that before that I know of, and I've never had a dream premonition (?) before.

I read on another dream thread about someone dreaming the earth was spinning at incredible speeds, and was like the earth was in a metal cage or something. I can almost see the similarities between her dream and mine. Both very weird.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Maybe the universe was telling you that the hampster needed and wanted you, I hope you bought it!

with the wheel.

top topics

join