It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy dream about Earth moving so fast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Last night was so creepy. The dream was very interesting and I still can't take it off my mind. The Earth rotated super fast but thankfully not destructive. I was not sure whether it was revolving around a metal cage(?!) something similar to Ezekiel's wheels within wheels. But the wheel was super massive like it was approaching or it engulfed the planet. The cage first appeared like a satellite shape and all were looking at it in awe. Then it approached the Earth and damn it was as big as the sky. Imagine how it would be if we spot a huge round metal cage in the sky engulfing us

Earth revolved around it in a matter of seconds
I have had several dreams like the stars moving rapidly, objects falling from the sky(small disc-shaped ufos). A few months ago I had one dream of an UFO up-close above my head monitoring and took off rapidly. Why do people dream of these things? I have read and heard about falling/ moving stars. And it has different meaning or interpretations. Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
interesting I have similar dreams

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

it could be astral travel and the way you interperate it is to see movement?

fast movement of the stars, earth etc?

you may becoming 'conscious' of your sleep travel..?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
But the wheel was super massive like it was approaching or it engulfed the planet. The cage first appeared like a satellite shape and all were looking at it in awe. Then it approached the Earth and damn it was as big as the sky. Imagine how it would be if we spot a huge round metal cage in the sky engulfing us

Your "metal cage around the earth" dream reminded me of this:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You saw New Jerusalem as it manifests as the Earth Grid:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by radkrish

it could be astral travel and the way you interperate it is to see movement?

fast movement of the stars, earth etc?

you may becoming 'conscious' of your sleep travel..?

I don't know. But I was earth bound in my dream. No stars visible since it was day.

top topics

join