It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just heard On Coast To Coast, Air Force is Planning To Fire A Warhead at YU55!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

If the asteroid were to miss anyways, I don't see any chance of changing it's trajectory for the worse...
A missile sent FROM earth towards an asteroid that has no chance of colliding with earth would send it's trajectory FARTHER from the path of earth's, wouldn't it?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

That was a horrible link cause I would have had to scroll through the events in order to find it. I am American. I am lazy. I will not apologize for you inability to check the thread properly. The hostility was warranted for your lack of forum trolling.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by crohny

I take it that was an apology?
For an American, it was at least vaguely humerous in a quasi-ironic faux British fashion....

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Always the same! Shoot the messenger!
Have you got tequila?

Pax

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Wow Clouds! thank you! hahaha! I'll be at your house in about an hour!

Pax

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

If you didn't find it some what amusing I'd know you're a tool.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by crohny

There's somewhat amusing, and then there's pushing that boundary into rudeness again.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I would hope that they do launch a few nukes at this thing, even if it isn't going to collide, this is the best chance we have had so far to do some live testing on how asteroids react to nuclear explosions.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Warheads successfully destroyed asteroid. Feel free to investigate my mind.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is the point where I think solidarity needs to exist we should all ignore this new member and his comments……..
edit on 8-11-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Y'all obviously got trolled. This must be the umpteenth time I see someone with 5 posts make a rediculous claim without any proof.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yeah they will get 'The Ex-President' Ronald Ray - Gun on the job . Shoot some pop tarts at it .

Its sometimes more staggering what didnt happen than what did .

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Am i the only one who's going to say Jesus christ just #ing hit us allready?

Where's the switch timelines button? I cant find it. Its like im keep getting asked out on a date but get stood up

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I suppose the AFB should call in on Tom Bearden

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TigaHawk

Seriously this. I wake up thinking "I hope these conspiracy theorists can be right once." Always a constant let down. At least people like Icke have the raddest theories possible and spawn some of the best heavy music ever made.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Wow Clouds! thank you! hahaha! I'll be at your house in about an hour!

Pax

Is this the ATS dating thread

After reading ATS for so long I've come to the conclusion there are some on here who have never met a woman let alone talked to one

Anyway, who made this dodgy thread...Oh it was you

Apparently the closest it got was at 23:56 over South America...
edit on 9-11-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I live right next to Vandenberg, will report any suspicious activity over the next day or so.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
What ever happened to ELEnin? That one broke up so we had to find another doomsday? Man, you people must live in bomb shelters your entire lives (mommas basement maybe?) Just breathe for a minute. Think about this logically. Now imagine this: "Asteroid colliding with earth in 24 hours. Should we post a million threads about it and run around scared? Or do we get trashed and live that last day like it was...our last day?"

Now think about this. Every 3 months a new asteroid is colliding with earth. Every 3 months...for 3 months, you worry about this asteroid/comet hitting the earth. 3 months at a time turns into 3 years. What have you done for 3 years? You have just wasted 3 years of your life.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
IT is the 8th, wait i'm sorry, it is 4 in the morning of the 9th. NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS IS A HOAX.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I find Coast To Coast to be a hit-and-miss program. It also seems that more often than not, they are being fed mis/disimformation.... Don't you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join