It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just heard On Coast To Coast, Air Force is Planning To Fire A Warhead at YU55!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Even if it was Hoaxland, it is a pretty good story and goes along with all the Warning Tests going on around the world. I mean it actually would kind of make sense because of countries ramping up again for space defense. Even though it is supposed to miss us, wouldn't it be a great opportunity for these programs to "test" their defenses against NEO's? I would feel much more comfortable knowing we COULD hit one and change its course than having one that is for sure going to impact and try it for the first time.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
LOL ya I just heard that . Richard Hoagland said it. He seems to have lost his mind lately.

Honestly, what is WRONG with him lately???

It's one thing to feel a certain "paranormal" way about a certain thing but to make these BOLD statements in public seems a bit over the top.
He is reminding me of how David Icke was when he first came out. Very assured, very arrogant, very cocky and very off the wall. (I like Icke now)

I have to wonder if RH had his mind messed with and altered because although he's always been regarded as a fringe-reporter, he is just sounding more kookier than every lately.

And this is not to make fun of him at all, (please know that) but why would a public figure like Hoagland not have upper teeth? Doesn't Noory or Project Camelot pay him enough to afford a set of dentures? Again, I don't mean any disrespect but I find THAT odd as well. He's giving me the impression of a very eccentric mad scientist now.
edit on 8-11-2011 by Human_Alien because: edit to add Icke

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Even if it was Hoaxland, it is a pretty good story and goes along with all the Warning Tests going on around the world. I mean it actually would kind of make sense because of countries ramping up again for space defense. Even though it is supposed to miss us, wouldn't it be a great opportunity for these programs to "test" their defenses against NEO's? I would feel much more comfortable knowing we COULD hit one and change its course than having one that is for sure going to impact and try it for the first time.

Yeah I'm sure he thought that out too and yes, it 'would' make sesne but given his track report, nothing ever comes to fruition. And when his prediction or opinion doesn't manifest, he's off with an excuse like: "The aliens changed their mind". "The collective conscious altered the outcome" or some bullcrap like that.

If that's all it takes to become famous then sign me up (although I could never do what these 'in-the-know' people are doing and that's making lots of money from their appearances and false impressions.

edit on 8-11-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

If by any chance they do launch a nuclear warhead, will there be any effects seen on earth? I'm pretty skeptical about all of this being true.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

i just fired a bottle rocket at it, but it seems to be impervious to our earthly technology. i will try a whisker biscuit without the scooter stick next!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Cute. The asteroid doesn't hit Earth... See! It worked! The missile worked! Sort of like banging sticks together to keep tigers away.

that would be the best case scenario. worst case, they don't deflect it, they split it up into multiple objects coming from multiple trajectories.

Even then, this thing is quite small, will probably burn up anyways.

But who am I to argue with the vast mental capabilities of those who appear on Coast to Coast.

But if we are going to base our doom scenarios on "gut feelings" then.....

I feel NASA has been nothing but transparent with this object, it poses no threat, and is a complete and utter waste of time to even bother discussing it. My gut tells me this, so obviously it's true.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Found your missing Vandenberg missile abcnews.go.com...

That was a satellite launch 28 October.

More Earth observing technology.

I believe this is what inspired you-know-who's latest burst of over-active imagination.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Nukes don't work that well in space anyway as there is not atmosphere to carry a shockwave. Why waste the payload? C2C, gotta love the craziness.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I think he's trying to keep up with the many new faces on Youtube and Talk radio. He was getting a little stale. Now that he is throwing the crazy sauce down he should be getting more work. He's plagerizing people though.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I would look for Boeing X-37 launches or some like it to confirm atleast some space related activities. But who knows a moon launch wouldnt be known..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hoaglands on a (T)roll lately. I expect him to be right one of these days, well a few decades when there actually is a UFO and it IS ready to attack earth. Hoagland will just be down to "Guys this is it... it will happen" Then when it does happen he'll say SEE I SAID IT WOULD AND IT DID BECAUSE I KNEW IT!!!! 100% RIGHT!! ALL THOSE THINGS?? They lead to this point I was testing you!!!

Hoagland for god sake. Take all the money you've "earned" from spouting your crap and finish your career. Does he even tell his wife what he's thinking? I bet everytime he leaves the house she sees what he does facepalms and says Richard!! FFS!!!

This is what? His 3rd, 4th or 5th really OUT THERE prediction within one month. I think he's spouting this crap in quick succession to stop people remembering his Elenin month of crap. Where he did online shows for money, did a FIVE HOUR LONG webcast with Project Shamalot and said it wasn't an asteroid/comet it was a spaceship Karey A Spaceship in an unusual form.

As I said in another thread He & George Noory talk like old lovers always giggling and "Oh Richard!" C2C needs to clamp down on spit like this. No wonder Art won't come back

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I love that idea!! Lol! He is such a nut! I knew when I posted this it was highly unlikely, but I put it out
here just in case.

I read somewhere that if it did hit it would most likely be on the East Coast. With the tsunami predictions based
on an object that large, I think they said the wave would be approx, 150m, that is roughly 500'.
Now I live 70 miles from the beach. If I left now I might have a chance.

Pax

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
it on Coast To Coast so it must be true.....
[/epicsarcasm]

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
if any idiot for 1 minute belives that any nation apon this earth will wait till the last point untill contact so they can fire a missle to defend from a global catarophe is a moron, they would of sent rockets up there months/years ago if not solar sheild or craft to just hook on to it and propell it away. we known about this asteroid for ages and to think that we only just realised "It's gonna hit us!" please dont insult the inteligence of the human race and the people on this board, i dont care your sources, use your damm brain!!!!.

/Thread

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
if any idiot for 1 minute belives that any nation apon this earth will wait till the last point untill contact so they can fire a missle to defend from a global catarophe is a moron, they would of sent rockets up there months/years ago if not solar sheild or craft to just hook on to it and propell it away. we known about this asteroid for ages and to think that we only just realised "It's gonna hit us!" please dont insult the inteligence of the human race and the people on this board, i dont care your sources, use your damm brain!!!!.

/Thread

Actually according to the official report we have only known about it since it was discovered in December of 2005. Attaching something to it without a specific program having been built around a project of those proportions would pretty much be impossible, and with it travelling as fast as it is, a minor miscalculation would not allow for much of a second chance.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
well if the sources are correct, than yes we maybe up to something. FEMA testing does connect to yu55 if your sources are correct, the only reason they are probably going to to FEMA test, is if they do fire warheads at the asteroid and it does crumble into pieces, prepare for a meteor shower you never seen before.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I heard that the sources are stating now, that multiple warheads were fired. There has been a lot of thinking into preventing asteroid devestation, latest theory is one warhead to split the roid, second warhead to vaporise the debris. If this sources are correct in this latest information, then we will be safely in bed tonight and sleep soundly.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeavierThanLight
I heard that the sources are stating now, that multiple warheads were fired. There has been a lot of thinking into preventing asteroid devestation, latest theory is one warhead to split the roid, second warhead to vaporise the debris. If this sources are correct in this latest information, then we will be safely in bed tonight and sleep soundly.

You joined today and make two post and one stating that "sources" are now saying warheads were fired??

Wow is all I can say.........

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by definity

/Thread

Actually according to the official report we have only known about it since it was discovered in December of 2005. Attaching something to it without a specific program having been built around a project of those proportions would pretty much be impossible, and with it travelling as fast as it is, a minor miscalculation would not allow for much of a second chance.

But they can project the course that asteroids will take for over a thousand years now, so they had 6 years to plan for a global catastrophy, it hink your taking a relaxed view of goverments just going more "Meh, we will wait a bit longer" and yeah it would be hard but let remember when we hit some asteroid here my thread about it i remember seeing the footage we managed to hit a target (which i cant find now) and this thing was only the size of a washing machine. Yeah it is going fast but still with computer we got today it is still easy to caculate a trajectory also when goverments do this sort of stuff they wouldnt jsut have 1 backup, this # aint the movies, it would have backups of backup of backups 6 years is a hell of a long time to plan to save a race from a asteroid TBH diesease is more likely to kill us than a asteroid.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Originally posted by HeavierThanLight

You joined today and make two post and one stating that "sources" are now saying warheads were fired??

Wow is all I can say.........

What you mean? I dont understand you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join