It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul disqualified from new O'Reilly poll (again) + Occupy Bill O'Reilly

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
The occupation continues...Billy O's facebook page is Ron Paul's now. Also, if you want a laugh check out the reviews of his new book 'Killing Lincoln' on Amazon, there's some pretty creative ones in there (not by me, I'm on the fence about writing false reviews, but I'll read the hell out of them).

That childish stuff is exactly why Paul was banned from his poll.
Thanks for proving his point.

If Paul came out and actually admonished all of his idiot supporters for these childish stunts all across the internet, he might actually garner some real support. As it stands he's just a magnet for preschool bully playgrounders whom nobody will take seriously.
Ron Paul needs to take you all behind the woodshed and tan your hides, hahahaha.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Sean Hannity, is that you?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Fancy seeing you on this thread.
O'Reilly's poll is meaningless anyway, and it's worth it to see his dumb @ss exposed for the fraud he is. Ron Paul need not make any apology for us, we're individuals, acting on our own in response to him attempting to marginalize us, and our votes. He deserves everything he has coming to him.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Fancy seeing you on this thread.
O'Reilly's poll is meaningless anyway, and it's worth it to see his dumb @ss exposed for the fraud he is. Ron Paul need not make any apology for us, we're individuals, acting on our own in response to him attempting to marginalize us, and our votes. He deserves everything he has coming to him.

The childish antics of Ron Paul supporters is all that got exposed here.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTPThe childish antics of Ron Paul supporters is all that got exposed here.

Please tell me how you are somehow managing to handle yourself so much better.

Delusion, much? Denial, much?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
reply to post by godfather420

Is it being filmed from inside a toilet?

Now that I look at it again I think so.

Its funny how this kid only thinks of him when hes about to drop a deuce. Just the first 4 seconds of the video do it for me ahaha "Bill O'Reilly....I love you maannn!"

For everything else theres mastercard.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join